The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
You might be a Hacker if you are criticizing Matthew for power posting.

I must not be a HACker.  I think he is ingenious!  I wish I could get my own revival started without looking like a copy cat.

How about coming up with an original idea.

I can't.
I am out of 3x5 cards. 

YMBAHI...

when you show up on the HAC forum you act like we are lucky to have you, with your VERY busy schedule.

YMBAHI...

you run and push your way inside, lay across several folding chairs, and glare at anyone that comes close to taking your PTA meeting front row seats.

YMBAHI...

you put on a suite and tie when you post on the HAC forum.

YMBAHI...

you eat a peanut butter and jelly-soaked sandwich, every afternoon, from a crumpled brown paper bag.

YMBAHI...

you catch many of your members taking yoga classes together because they can relax and relieve stress after some of your hard preaching.

YMBAHI...

when you tell others that things have never been better, you mean, you don't waste you time studying for your sermons anymore.

YMBAHI...

you serve in the nursery because it's more edifying than most of the services.

YMBAHI...

you preach that you don't work on Sunday like the heathen, but you don't consider Sunday as a day off.

YMBAHI...

....your phone battery dies from trying to raise your DPA and total number of posts.

patriotic said:
YMBAHI...

....your phone battery dies from trying to raise your DPA and total number of posts.

Nicely done!

Matthew1323 said:
YMBAHI...

you run and push your way inside, lay across several folding chairs, and glare at anyone that comes close to taking your PTA meeting front row seats.
YMBAHI

You have a sermon on the ungodly PTA and how you are never going to go and yoke up with the world...

YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

if you pass off research to someone else because you're too stinkin' lazy to do it yourself.

(Raider loves the redundant use of STINKIN'!!!)

patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

if you pass off research to someone else because you're too stinkin' lazy to do it yourself.

It cracks me up when he uses that word.  So harsh.  LOL

baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

baptisthac, you can easily see that Patriotic is doing her best to become me.  It's best to just let her dream.

RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

baptisthac, you can easily see that Patriotic is doing her best to become me.  It's best to just let her dream.

Like a nightmare.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

Like a nightmare.

I'm sure your deadbeat posting has cost you countless hours of sleep.  By admitting that you want to be like me is the first step.  You have accomplished that.  The nightmares will quickly leave.

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

Like a nightmare.

I'm sure your deadbeat posting has cost you countless hours of sleep.  By admitting that you want to be like me is the first step.  You have accomplished that.  The nightmares will quickly leave.

Where did I make that admission?