The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

if you pass off research to someone else because you're too stinkin' lazy to do it yourself.

(Raider loves the redundant use of STINKIN'!!!)

It cracks me up when he uses that word.  So harsh.  LOL

baptisthac, you can easily see that Patriotic is doing her best to become me.  It's best to just let her dream.

Like a nightmare.

I'm sure your deadbeat posting has cost you countless hours of sleep.  By admitting that you want to be like me is the first step.  You have accomplished that.  The nightmares will quickly leave.

Where did I make that admission?

I know you are trying to hide it.  Everyone sees it.  16KJV11 received PMs from so many people that he started a thread about it.  There's nothing for which to be ashamed.  Embrace it.

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
baptisthac said:
patriotic said:
YMBA

STINKIN' HACKER

if you pass off research to someone else because you're too stinkin' lazy to do it yourself.

(Raider loves the redundant use of STINKIN'!!!)

It cracks me up when he uses that word.  So harsh.  LOL

baptisthac, you can easily see that Patriotic is doing her best to become me.  It's best to just let her dream.

Like a nightmare.

I'm sure your deadbeat posting has cost you countless hours of sleep.  By admitting that you want to be like me is the first step.  You have accomplished that.  The nightmares will quickly leave.

Where did I make that admission?

I know you are trying to hide it.  Everyone sees it.  16KJV11 received PMs from so many people that he started a thread about it.  There's nothing for which to be ashamed.  Embrace it.

Seriously, it's time for you to back away from the bong.

YMBA Hacker if...........

you declare yourself a national leader in the area of numbers of salvations and baptisms per year on your church website.

After all it's all about the numbers with HACkers.

fishinnut said:
YMBA Hacker if...........

you declare yourself a national leader in the area of numbers of salvations and baptisms per year on your church website.

After all it's all about the numbers with HACkers.

Even though your average attendance is under 100 weekly!

YMBA HACker if......

you got married 7 years ago while a pastor & your wedding video is still featured on YOUR church website.

fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if......

you got married 7 years ago while a pastor & your wedding video is still featured on YOUR church website.

Please tell me this is more fiction than truth.

fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if......

How else would anyone believe it. :)

fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if......

That has got to be old KG!

YMBAH if you hear the words in the song 'How great thou art' and you think it was written about you. ;)

BALAAM said:
fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if......

Laughing.

It was my exact thought, then I scroll down, and see you read my mind.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
BALAAM said:
fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if......

Laughing.

earnestly contend

And here it is:

https://nwbbc.com/page/Pastor

So freaky.

Binaca Chugger said:
prophet said:
BALAAM said:
fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if......

Laughing.

earnestly contend

And here it is:

https://nwbbc.com/page/Pastor

So freaky.
Cue Bruh.

To tell us she was a virgin...

8)

earnestly contend

That is weird..... She seems a good bit younger... Not that much older if not the same age as his daughter.

qwerty said:
That is weird..... She seems a good bit younger... Not that much older if not the same age as his daughter.
It was really  weird to see Jon Benet Ramsey in the Wedding Party.

earnestly contend

qwerty said:

He would sooner smell perfume than Icy Hot.

RAIDER said:
qwerty said:

The favorite lines or quote is another thread.

RAIDER said:
qwerty said:

She was FORTY!
She probably smelled like both at times.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
qwerty said:

She was FORTY!
She probably smelled like both at times.

She looks 20 next to him!