The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if.............

your photos on your church website, tracts & visitors cards all show your pocket protector holding your 3  X 5 cards.

Are you wearing a white shirt with yellow-stained armpits?

Twisted said:
fishinnut said:
YMBA HACker if.............

your photos on your church website, tracts & visitors cards all show your pocket protector holding your 3  X 5 cards.

Are you wearing a white shirt with yellow-stained armpits?
Sporting BC glasses with 5 ink pens in his pocket?

What the heck is a “hacker”?
To truly define a Hacker it would take volumes. Here's the short version - A Hacker is not just someone who attended Hyles-Anderson College, though one must attend Hyles-Anderson to be a Hacker. A Hacker is a student who swallowed everything HAC, hook, line, and sinker. A Hacker lost common sense somewhere along the line. A Hacker's top accomplishment is to "turn in" anyone who isn't living up to full Hackerhood. A true Hacker carries his traits far past graduation. There is so much more to share, but I hope these simple words are a blessing as we seek to understand this unique creature.

To truly define a Hacker it would take volumes. Here's the short version - A Hacker is not just someone who attended Hyles-Anderson College, though one must attend Hyles-Anderson to be a Hacker. A Hacker is a student who swallowed everything HAC, hook, line, and sinker. A Hacker lost common sense somewhere along the line. A Hacker's top accomplishment is to "turn in" anyone who isn't living up to full Hackerhood. A true Hacker carries his traits far past graduation. There is so much more to share, but I hope these simple words are a blessing as we seek to understand this unique creature.
Actually, just begin reading at the beginning of this monstrous thread and you'll gain a thorough understanding of what a TRUE Hacker is.

A Hacker is not just someone who attended Hyles-Anderson College, though one must attend Hyles-Anderson to be a Hacker. A Hacker is a student who swallowed everything HAC, hook, line, and sinker.
OK, thanks for the explanation. I had never even heard of Hyles-Anderson College before coming on this forum, so I’m definitely not a “hacker.”

A HACker carries a bag of his dirty laundry around to his classes all day because it is more convenient to get to a laundromat near the campus than it is to do his laundry at his dwelling away from the campus.
I know that doesn't make sense, but in so doing it explains the thinking process of a HACker.

A HACker doesn't go home for Christmas vacation so he doesn't miss his bus route......... missing an opportunity to visit his home church where he could see those who invested 18 years into his spiritual health.

My two most recent posts are actual instances I witnessed from HACkers. I will attempt to add more.
the one i mentioned is from an actual instance too.... but i didn;t witness it... . i was told about it by my adoptive sister - who had discovered one day as a child that all the books being used to hold up her dresser on an old uneven floor, had the name jack hyles on them..... (our dad is an ex-hacker.. attended a short while... then left)

but they didn;t bring any of those books with them when they moved to hawaii....didn;t need to. . they were able to buy new furniture that had it;s own legs and rented a house a with a level floor....

Last edited: