The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

Baptist City Holdout said:
YMBAH if................ you say bless GAWD, we're gonna follow the Old Paths of the 50's, even the way our basketball team dresses, then go OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry folks, lost the Photobucket touch. This pic is just gonna have to wait......................
Halelujah!! God still answers prayer.

The mental pix are bad enough.

Thank God for Michael Jordan, and his long shorts, amen.
[/quote]

019-Copy.jpg

YMBAH if......................... ou still say AMEN whenever a preacher mentions your home state in a sermon.

Now that's funny!

YMBAH if............... you get all excited about being Poster #100 on the OFFICIAL HACker Thread.

BCH, you too have received fresh oil!!

YMBAH if...

you decide to attach a GoPro camera to your new testament in case Elmer Towns and Tom Brennan decide to make a documentary about the World's Greatest Soulwinner.

RAIDER said:
YMBAH if............... you get all excited about being Poster #100 on the OFFICIAL HACker Thread.

BCH, you too have received fresh oil!!

Only because I followed your lead!

Hey, I'm only a man.  Feel free to worship me.  :)

YMBAH if..............

in your first sermon at your new church you tell the congregation, "The only thing I hate worse than getting a standing ovation is not getting a standing ovation".

YMBAH if................

your church runs 100 people and you announce your plans to purchase an old school and start a Bible college.  You pass the offering plate and ask women to give their wedding rings.

YMBAH if............

you get arrested for walking barefoot around Notre Dame while asking God to give it to you.

YMBAH if...............

you start a Jericho Plan......................in your Christian preschool.

YMBAH if...............

you have eight men sit on the platform with you and your church runs 75.

YMBAH if...

...you believe God would vote a straight Republican ticket...

YMBAH if........You are the pastor of the church holding the ladies conference. You are to address the ladies for the final message. One hour before you are to preach you call your assistant pastor and tell him you have no idea what to preach and ask him if he has a message already prepared that he could use. The message receives rave reviews because of the preparation of your assistant. Your wife even thinks that it was your message but that assistant still knows. ::)

fishinnut said:
YMBAH if........You are the pastor of the church holding the ladies conference. You are to address the ladies for the final message. One hour before you are to preach you call your assistant pastor and tell him you have no idea what to preach and ask him if he has a message already prepared that he could use. The message receives rave reviews because of the preparation of your assistant. Your wife even thinks that it was your message but that assistant still knows. ::)

I lost you on that one.

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:

I lost you on that one.

He was probably giving testimony of a HACker preacher he knew, at least that is what I surmise.