The OFFICIAL "You might be a Hacker if...." thread!

fishinnut said:
YMBAH if................

you pastor a church with an average of 65 in attendance with not assistants or associates.  In conversations, on the church letterhead, bulletin & church sign you refer to yourself as the "SENIOR PASTOR."

Good one!

Teri in NC said:
YMBAHI...you think of Jim Layton on Fat Tuesday.

Let's see who remembers.
\

Don't remember that one.

Teri in NC said:

Let's see who remembers.

How about an explanation???

RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:

Let's see who remembers.

More explicitly, YMBAH if you try to win the contest for gaining the most weight at HAC on Fat Tuesday and instead you throw up the most food while on th escale being weighed after the contest.

Baptist City Holdout said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:

Let's see who remembers.

More explicitly, YMBAH if you try to win the contest for gaining the most weight at HAC on Fat Tuesday and instead you throw up the most food while on th escale being weighed after the contest.

Didn't Teri always win that?

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
Teri in NC said:

Let's see who remembers.

Didn't Teri always win that?

Yes, but that was considered Fake News.

You might be a Hacker if....

you ever had your head shaved because your bus worker took you up on your challenge of, "I'll let the pastor shave my head in front of all the bus kids if we have ______ (over X number of) bus riders on the big day."

You might be a Hacker if you mentioned in your sermon Sunday that Donald Trump is an IFB.

RAIDER said:
You might be a Hacker if mentioned in your sermon Sunday that Donald Trump is an IFB.
Can you try that again, in English?

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

prophet said:
RAIDER said:
You might be a Hacker if mentioned in your sermon Sunday that Donald Trump is an IFB.

He had Schaap for English.

Twisted said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

He had Schaap for English.
Duly noted

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

YMBAH if................

ten years ago you preached against using screens and the internet and now you use both.

RAIDER said:
YMBAH if................

ten years ago you preached against using screens and the internet and now you use both.

...while wearing wire-rimmed readers.

YMBAH if....................

you preached against Mash, Bob Dylan, and the Johnny Carson show during last Sunday night's sermon.

RAIDER said:
YMBA ANCIENT HACKER if....................

you preached against Mash, Bob Dylan, and the Johnny Carson show during last Sunday night's sermon.
Corrected...

YMBAH if...... your GPS says, "Keep Right," and you say, "Preach it, sister!"

Classic!!!

YMBAH if........................

your GPS says, "Take the next left turn" and you slam on your brakes and yell, "Over my dead body!!"

YMBAH if.................

you give your firstborn the middle name of "Sibley".