The Pastor at Fairhaven....

Tarheel, I fully concur with your request. There's something quite fishy about WESLEY's approach...and he/she's been evasive and deflective at every turn.

Tarheel, I fully concur with your request. There's something quite fishy about WESLEY's approach...and he/she's been evasive and deflective at every turn.
Nothing fishy... nothing evasive... nothing deflective.
very familiar with FBHC.
No agenda... though it would be nice to see some of the changes Steve Damron made continue.... besides that, just a curious onlooker

Nothing fishy... nothing evasive... nothing deflective.
very familiar with FBHC.
No agenda... though it would be nice to see some of the changes Steve Damron made continue.... besides that, just a curious onlooker
If you were "very familiar" with Fairhaven, why all the questions? You should have known. Guess you're not all that "familiar". You're still showing a degree of deceptiveness.

All indications are that he is still the pastor. The website says he is, and the friends I have that were students there have stated that he's still the pastor. I'll have to take their word on it. It's not unusual for a pastor to take a hiatus to refresh himself....
I think this is very deceptive.... if you really had "friends that were students" how would they not know he wasn't the Pastor?
"very familiar" is a very accurate term... very familiar does not know I know all of the inner workings... though obviously I was more familiar with Fairhaven than the "friends that were students there" that you have...

I think this is very deceptive.... if you really had "friends that were students" how would they not know he wasn't the Pastor?
"very familiar" is a very accurate term... very familiar does not know I know all of the inner workings... though obviously I was more familiar with Fairhaven than the "friends that were students there" that you have...
Doubt you know more than my friends (niece and nephew in law) who graduated from there and still have friends and relatives there. Just because I didn't acquiesce to your post doesn't mean that I didn't know anything. Your attitude tells me a lot about you and the trouble you wish to cause...and your evasiveness confirms my suspicions. Thanks for the help in showing your true motives.

All indications are that he is still the pastor. The website says he is, and the friends I have that were students there have stated that he's still the pastor. I'll have to take their word on it. It's not unusual for a pastor to take a hiatus to refresh himself....
so - you were lying? Your attitude tells me a lot about you untruthfulness confirms my suspicions. Thanks for the help in showing your true motives.

so - you were lying? Your attitude tells me a lot about you untruthfulness confirms my suspicions. Thanks for the help in showing your true motives.
I don't lie. Outside of my niece and her husband, I know many others who have gone there, and are still there. Just because I don't reveal what I know to try to get to YOUR motives (remember, you're the one who came here with deception and ill intent), I only went by what was published. Your intent has been proven by your continual deflection and attacks. Thanks for totally proving you're a child of the devil. I appreciate that. I think it's been clearly established. Now, get thee behind me, Satan.

I don't lie. Outside of my niece and her husband, I know many others who have gone there, and are still there. Just because I don't reveal what I know to try to get to YOUR motives (remember, you're the one who came here with deception and ill intent), I only went by what was published. Your intent has been proven by your continual deflection and attacks. Thanks for totally proving you're a child of the devil. I appreciate that. I think it's been clearly established. Now, get thee behind me, Satan.
The website says he is, and the friends I have that were students there have stated that he's still the pastor. I'll have to take their word on it.
So were you lying or your friends?
As far as my motives - which ONLY God and I know - It was simply to find out if Bro Steve was still the Pastor. After this thread began, it was curiosity to find out if FHBC would select someone more in the mold of a Roger Voegtlin or Steve Damron. That was it. Had no desire to call and ask, as people there would usually be about as weird about these 2 questions as Average Joe was...
I find it weird that college students who went to this church didn't know their Pastor was no longer the Pastor... that's why I didn't call and ask them...

Last edited:
The website says he is, and the friends I have that were students there have stated that he's still the pastor. I'll have to take their word on it.
As far as my motives - which ONLY God and I know - It was simply to find out if Bro Steve was still the Pastor. After this thread began, it was curiosity to find out if FHBC would select someone more in the mold of a Roger Voegtlin or Steve Damron. That was it. Had no desire to call and ask, as people there would usually be about as weird about these 2 questions as Average Joe was...
I find it weird that college students who went to this church didn't know their Pastor was no longer the Pastor... that's why I didn't call and ask them...
Wrong...They would have been forthcoming if you had called and asked. You're deflecting again. Your reasoning is circular and deflective. Shows you're dishonest, whether as " the BUS" has said...you've been around for years. Funny...but "The Bus" (and I can only take it that it's a "Short Bus" has only been around since March 10 of this year? What kind of "trolling" is going on here? More fishiness going on.

Wrong...They would have been forthcoming if you had called and asked. You're deflecting again. Your reasoning is circular and deflective. Shows you're dishonest, whether as " the BUS" has said...you've been around for years. Funny...but "The Bus" (and I can only take it that it's a "Short Bus" has only been around since March 10 of this year? What kind of "trolling" is going on here? More fishiness going on.
You said, "The website says he is, and the friends I have that were students there have stated that he's still the pastor. I'll have to take their word on it."
I find it weird that college students who went to this church didn't know their Pastor was no longer the Pastor...
You obviously have issues with the truth.

You said, "The website says he is, and the friends I have that were students there have stated that he's still the pastor. I'll have to take their word on it."
I find it weird that college students who went to this church didn't know their Pastor was no longer the Pastor...
You obviously have issues with the truth.
You obviously are one who can't give a straight answer and have to continue to try and turn the tables on someone who's caught you and shown your true motives. Deflection on your part makes it clear you've got nothing of value to say. I've posted my answer to your ridiculous and unfounded claims. If you read my response, these people DON'T go to this church any longer...they minister somewhere else. Grow up, child. Get real. Get saved.

You obviously are one who can't give a straight answer and have to continue to try and turn the tables on someone who's caught you and shown your true motives. Deflection on your part makes it clear you've got nothing of value to say. I've posted my answer to your ridiculous and unfounded claims. If you read my response, these people DON'T go to this church any longer...they minister somewhere else. Grow up, child. Get real. Get saved.
Sure... keep telling yourself that... Maybe someone will believe you.

Earth children are so fun to watch. They call names and point fingers. It's so cute.
I found this on Damron's wife's Facebook page. The comment is concerning their visit to a church in Columbus Ohio. The man obviously knows they are gone from Fairhaven.

2022-04-04_16-46-36.jpg

Trolls. Thanks for proving how they have nothing to offer but stupidity.

Don't you just love trolls? The trolls here aren't fun like the ones we had on the FFF. They're LITERALLY "space kadets!" And, what if he did resign...is it any business of ours? We aren't members of that particular church. It doesn't affect us in any way, shape, or form. It doesn't affect our salvation, ministry or anything else.
It is a fair question to ask if he is still the pastor -- that could be anyone's business.
If he did resign, in light of the current environment, it is a fair question to ask why.
It's not fair to cast aspersions upon the church or resigning pastor - the "why" should be accepted unless one has good reason to suppose the truth has not been told.
I know very little about Fairhaven... but doesn't this seem rather soon? How long was Roger Voegtlin been gone?

So new question.... will they select one of the Roger Voegtlin guys, or one more like Steve? I've seen a marked difference in Fairhaven since Steve Damron became pastor
Would you care to share what you've seen "different" at Fairhaven?

It is a fair question to ask if he is still the pastor -- that could be anyone's business.
If he did resign, in light of the current environment, it is a fair question to ask why.
It's not fair to cast aspersions upon the church or resigning pastor - the "why" should be accepted unless one has good reason to suppose the truth has not been told.
I know very little about Fairhaven... but doesn't this seem rather soon? How long was Roger Voegtlin been gone?
Pastor Damron has been Pastor for several years. In 2015, Fairhaven voted RV out for trying to meddle in the operations of the church.