The Pastor at Fairhaven....

Pastor Damron has been Pastor for several years. In 2015, Fairhaven voted RV out for trying to meddle in the operations of the church.
Wow... it didn't seem that long ago.

Would you care to share what you've seen "different" at Fairhaven?
Yes - the church is more friendly and doesn't come across to the average unsaved person as weird as it used to.... for example, they used to give paddles out to every visitor

Yes - the church is more friendly and doesn't come across to the average unsaved person as weird as it used to.... for example, they used to give paddles out to every visitor
Seems like all YOU are here to do is gossip and stir up strife. You're pathetic.

On February 27, 2022, this man testifies that "10 years of Pastor Damron's leadership has been good ones for me. I'll miss him". He also wishes him the best and he's "also excited for God to send us a new pastor to head up our church".

Don't you just love trolls? The trolls here aren't fun like the ones we had on the FFF. They're LITERALLY "space kadets!" And, what if he did resign...is it any business of ours? We aren't members of that particular church. It doesn't affect us in any way, shape, or form. It doesn't affect our salvation, ministry or anything else.
I guess you must have been accusing IFB X-files of being a troll. Neither he nor Wesley are trolls. They are good people who have inhabited these parts for many years.
You sir, are uncharitable and just downright mean.

I guess you must have been accusing IFB X-files of being a troll. Neither he nor Wesley are trolls. They are good people who have inhabited these parts for many years.
You sir, are uncharitable and just downright mean.
I am far from "downright mean." I call them as I see them. I'm direct, and you're not very observant...SHORT BUS! By the way, I've been here "many years" myself...even before my "joined" date shown.

I am far from "downright mean." I call them as I see them. I'm direct, and you're not very observant...SHORT BUS! By the way, I've been here "many years" myself...even before my "joined" date shown.
I believe they have a pastoral candidate...

@AverageJoe That's the nicest response you've given me yet! I do think we can be friends!
I've NEVER counted you as an enemy. I did however question your reasons for not calling Fairhaven. It's not quite the same thing. I count very few as enemies unless they incite it. :) I think friendship would be a great thing.

I've NEVER counted you as an enemy. I did however question your reasons for not calling Fairhaven. It's not quite the same thing. I count very few as enemies unless they incite it. :) I think friendship would be a great thing.
Well, it may or may not make sense, but the ONLY reason I didn't was have you ever tried to call an IFB college and ask for enrollment numbers, news, etc? Usually, (including Fairhaven) they have a very weird and secretive mindset...

Well, it may or may not make sense, but the ONLY reason I didn't was have you ever tried to call an IFB college and ask for enrollment numbers, news, etc? Usually, (including Fairhaven) they have a very weird and secretive mindset...
Being raised in an IFB church in Pekin, IL back in the 1970s, and having attended Fellowship Baptist College at the Averyville Baptist church in E. Peoria, IL, and then Maranatha Baptist Bible College in Watertown, WI, I am very familiar with some of their idiosyncrasies. I also know that if the public requests information on their institutions,, they are required by law to give it because of disclosure laws. I've worked as a layman for many years, and I've also worked with attorneys during those years, not just for disclosure, but, for criminal cases, etc.

Being raised in an IFB church in Pekin, IL back in the 1970s, and having attended Fellowship Baptist College at the Averyville Baptist church in E. Peoria, IL, and then Maranatha Baptist Bible College in Watertown, WI, I am very familiar with some of their idiosyncrasies. I also know that if the public requests information on their institutions,, they are required by law to give it because of disclosure laws. I've worked as a layman for many years, and I've also worked with attorneys during those years, not just for disclosure, but, for criminal cases, etc.
yes - but if you call and ask info, they won't just give it to you - usually.
Maybe if you file a FOIA request?

280616121_555351035937150_726658620417876589_n-jpg.3104

Attachments

• 280616121_555351035937150_726658620417876589_n.jpg
    280616121_555351035937150_726658620417876589_n.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 26