The Worthless Thread for Specifically Increasing Post Numbers

something we never see in hawaii.... ..and never want to see here..... .but which
i still think is very beautiful if it wasn;t so ridiculously cold!....

snowfall.gif

Last edited:
it got up to a high of 77 here today.... at least at our house.. and now it;s on it;s way
back down to the low 60s for tonight.. ... it;s been that way for the past 6 weeks
and i have been freezing every night- sleeping under a thick u.s. navy wool blanket

which i pulled out of storage... and also another arcturus wool blanket..... (yes i know
... i;m a weather wimp..:confused:)
.... but while the cold gets to me - heat never does...and

i;m already looking forward to the summer when i go outside without wearing a sweat
shirt - thick jeans and hiking boots..... or a jacket - which i also pulled out of storage....

lanikaisummer.jpeg

Last edited:
maybe it was the earthquake yesterday - but it;s 3 am and i;m wide awake
feeling somewhat post-apocalyptical..:cautious:.. .....i would say it;s weird but it
happens all the time..... ... both the waking up at 3 am and the post
apocalyptic vibes.... :sneaky:

h2utjkl3t7o31.png

e988a43871ac83a4453d9fe304e51cfe.jpeg

when i wrote on the old forum about seeing moonbows in the night skies of hawaii
under a full, or mostly full, moon.... many people laughed at me and thought i was

just making something up - or repeating local mythology..... . but here it is....
recorded last
night on a maui live camera....

i have seen them much brighter and much more colorful than this.... but ..just like with
the green flash
... i have never personally taken a picture of one..... maybe someday

Last edited:
when i wrote on the old forum about seeing moonbows in the night skies of hawaii
under a full, or mostly full, moon.... many people laughed at me and thought i was

just making something up - or repeating local mythology..... . but here it is....
recorded last
night on a maui live camera....

That. Is. Cool.