Things are so slow here I resorted to...

illinoisguy

Registered
Reaction score
According to the Revival Fires web site, Dennis Corle is still running Revival Fires. Corle is remembered for the glowing obituary he published for Matt Jarrell, the IFB preacher from Texas who allegedly raped a woman in West Virginia and then committed suicide:
Matthew Jarrell | Stuff Fundies Like

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Things are so slow here...
that I actually got six hours of sleep!!
Slacker! A real forum HACker would be staring at the screen just waiting for something to happen.

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
According to the Revival Fires web site, Dennis Corle is still running Revival Fires. Corle is remembered for the glowing obituary he published for Matt Jarrell, the IFB preacher from Texas who allegedly raped a woman in West Virginia and then committed suicide:
Matthew Jarrell | Stuff Fundies Like
Hey! Hey! Things are slow here! Start another thread if you want to talk about juicy gossip!

I did forget about that though. That report was hard to explain. I knew Matt in college. Such a sad thing.

Starlifter

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! Hey! Things are slow here! Start another thread if you want to talk about juicy gossip!

I did forget about that though. That report was hard to explain. I knew Matt in college. Such a sad thing.
What year did Matt graduate?

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Things here are so slow:
I resorted to listening to Andy Saluder McGruder on YouTube.
My computer kept going into sleep mode.