Things are so slow here I resorted to...

According to the Revival Fires web site, Dennis Corle is still running Revival Fires. Corle is remembered for the glowing obituary he published for Matt Jarrell, the IFB preacher from Texas who allegedly raped a woman in West Virginia and then committed suicide:
Matthew Jarrell | Stuff Fundies Like

Things are so slow here...
that I actually got six hours of sleep!!
Slacker! A real forum HACker would be staring at the screen just waiting for something to happen.

According to the Revival Fires web site, Dennis Corle is still running Revival Fires. Corle is remembered for the glowing obituary he published for Matt Jarrell, the IFB preacher from Texas who allegedly raped a woman in West Virginia and then committed suicide:
Matthew Jarrell | Stuff Fundies Like
Hey! Hey! Things are slow here! Start another thread if you want to talk about juicy gossip!

I did forget about that though. That report was hard to explain. I knew Matt in college. Such a sad thing.

Hey! Hey! Things are slow here! Start another thread if you want to talk about juicy gossip!

I did forget about that though. That report was hard to explain. I knew Matt in college. Such a sad thing.
What year did Matt graduate?

Things here are so slow:
I resorted to listening to Andy Saluder McGruder on YouTube.
My computer kept going into sleep mode.

Things are so slow here....

I watched a HAC intramural flag football game.

Things are so slow here...

It requires great hutzpah to keep posting.

Things are so slow here that:
I opted to listening to Bro. Colsten's Bible reading instead of posting.

Last edited:
Things are so slow here that:
I opted to listening to Bro. Colsten's Bible reading instead of posting.
You've just finished preaching a blistering message. The walls now need new paint, yet you've taken the time to come on here and post.
What a HACker!

Things are sooooo slow here...
that I took the time to reply to Starlifer. (I could be eating my prunes instead, so count your blessings)

Things are sooooo slow here...
that I took the time to reply to Starlifer. (I could be eating my prunes instead, so count your blessings)
It would seem most of your posts are the result of eating too many prunes