Things I've Learned on the FFF!

subllibrm said:
prophet said:
subllibrm said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
subllibrm said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
That the sin of Sodom was a lack of hospitality and not having a poverty program. :eek:

Well that and the whole wanting to rape the angles thing.

That interpretation is 180 degrees out of phase.

Certainly not popular today. Actually, they just wanted to have a beer and watch the game.
At least they gave it a tri.

BTW what's your sine?

Maybe it is Cos?

This thread has really trailed off on a wild tangent.

Know what the acorn said after a long winter nap?
Gee I'm a tree.

I learned that Ian Paisley has single-handedly kept the pope in check and now there is no one to stop the Vatican from murdering all the missionaries in Italy.

I learned that the faked anatomical proof of Michelle Obama's penis was so convincing that even Biblebeliever was hoodwinked by the ruse.

subllibrm said:
I learned that the faked anatomical proof of Michelle Obama's penis was so convincing that even Biblebeliever was hoodwinked by the ruse.

I learned that Joan Rivers had access to pictures of pre-op Michelle Obama naked.  At least I assume that's how she "knew".

Recovering IFB said:
God is cheered by grape juice

Grape juice dulls the senses so that you can serve good grape juice first, but lousy grape juice later, and nobody will notice the difference. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
Recovering IFB said:
God is cheered by grape juice

Grape juice dulls the senses so that you can serve good grape juice first, but lousy grape juice later, and nobody will notice the difference.

Looks like you  need to lay off the sauce you juice bibber.

subllibrm said:
Looks like you  need to lay off the sauce you juice bibber.

Obviously he's not in control of his wits, because he's a drunken old juico.

How many bottles of juice can I buy per week, before it qualifies as excess?

prophet said:

It's all excess.  Don't you know that it's better not to drink grape juice than make your brother stumble? 

prophet said:

Do not even look at grape juice when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup and goes down smoothly.

Ransom said:
prophet said:

Do not even look at grape juice when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup and goes down smoothly.

Exactly.  Grape juice is a mocker, strong grape juice is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Ransom said:
prophet said:

But my wife is great with child, and she loves sparkling Welch's!
This will crush her.

I've learned that the Pope is really an evangelical leader and that the IRA was the junior varsity of terrorists...they only killed 1800 people in Northern Ireland.

All because Ian Paisley was a fundy and therefore cannot be commended in any way.

Tarheel Baptist said:
I've learned that the Pope is really an evangelical leader and that the IRA was the junior varsity of terrorists...they only killed 1800 people in Northern Ireland.

All because Ian Paisley was a fundy and therefore cannot be commended in any way.

No, no, no. The pope orders the killing of missionaries. Not only in Italy but in the jungles of South America too! His evil tentacles reach everywhere. Apparently even in Iran and Iraq now. His power knows no bounds.

subllibrm said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

No, no, no. The pope orders the killing of missionaries. Not only in Italy but in the jungles of South America too! His evil tentacles reach everywhere. Apparently even in Iran and Iraq now. His power knows no bounds.

Do you doubt the role of the Catholic IRA in Northern Ireland?

Tarheel Baptist said:
subllibrm said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Do you doubt the role of the Catholic IRA in Northern Ireland?

I doubt the pope is ordering the execution of missionaries in Italy.