Things I've Learned on the FFF!

I learned that The Rogue Tomato is actually a woman, dancing in the hills of Switzerland, not caring about football.

Recovering IFB said:
I learned that The Rogue Tomato is actually a woman, dancing in the hills of Switzerland, not caring about football.

You can't prove it without a youtube video. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
Recovering IFB said:

You can't prove it without a youtube video.

Just waiting for Biblebeliever to show up with the video any day now.

aleshanee said:
i also learned that... in fundamentalism.... it is not important to do what is right...... it;s only important to do what is different..... different than those you are spirituality superior to..... ...... 8)

*and a foot note to that lesson is that you must watch those spiritually inferior people very closely..... obsessively in fact.... because the moment it appears they might be changing or doing that same things as you do then you must react... quickly !... and change as well......... always being certain you are at least 2 steps away from them.......... otherwise....... how else will anyone know you are different and therefore spiritually superior?....  ;)
The laundry list is a living breathing document, dontcha know.

That Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same...no matter that their party platforms are diametrically opposed to each other!

Tarheel Baptist said:
That Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same...no matter that their party platforms are diametrically opposed to each other!

Kinda like having to choose between a death by drowning or a death by burning...

That people who complain the most about the federal government not doing anything are often the most partisan.

rsc2a said:
That people who complain the most about the federal government not doing anything are often the most partisan.

And then many times they complain because the government is intruding into their personal rights.

I've learned that if you don't agree with someone who is passionate about an issue, but you have no scriptural support for your contrary position, then just whine about one-trick ponies (even if the person who supposedly has a one-trick-pony actually posts about multiple other topics and views). 

The Rogue Tomato said:
I've learned that if you don't agree with someone who is passionate about an issue, but you have no scriptural support for your contrary position, then just whine about one-trick ponies (even if the person who supposedly has a one-trick-pony actually posts about multiple other topics and views).

Don't forget the first F in FFF!  We will never support our opinions with Scripture or any other source of information.  We have our opinion and we are right with God.  IF you disagree, you are wicked as the devil!  <Shouted while pounding roof of bus with broom handle>

Binaca Chugger said:
The Rogue Tomato said:

Don't forget the first F in FFF!  We will never support our opinions with Scripture or any other source of information.  We have our opinion and we are right with God.  IF you disagree, you are wicked as the devil!  <Shouted while pounding roof of bus with broom handle>

HayMen, that'll PREACH!!!!

The Rogue Tomato said:

From my perspective you haven't learned the first premise in your post.
And you are the king of one trick ponies!

Bass was the Queen!

I've learned that if you are a "pastor",  you are exempt from discussing Scripture( cuz that is talking your work home with you), so you are free to flit about the forum, picking at others, but never have to answer with any of the one thing you should be an expert at, Scripture.

That those who can, do.
Those who can't criticize....

I knew that before the FFF, but have seen it validated regularly here.

Tarheel Baptist said:
That those who can, do.
Those who can't criticize....

I knew that before the FFF, but have seen it validated regularly here.

You grant yourself an exemption as needed

This old thread typifies interaction on the fff.
It's funny, adversarial and bombastic...at the same time.

Tarheel Baptist said:
This old thread typifies interaction on the fff.
It's funny, adversarial and bombastic...at the same time.
You be surprised if you knew how many of us, in the "bombastic" crowd, grew up together under Hyles.

Lively bunch.

Sent from my moto g(6) (XT1925DL) using Tapatalk

I've learned that Steve Anderson may or may not be an IFB leader...he just has IFB in all 50 states emulating what he does.
He's just filled a huge part of the IFB leadership void created by the demise of the Jurassic Park, Old Path leaders.

On the negative side, he flirts with heresy.
On the plus side, he's KJVO.

That keeping screens and drums out of your auditorium, keeping CCM off your song list and being KJVO are the true fundamentals of old path true believer IFB's. A man can be immoral and have a second, third and forth chance BUT to stray from the true fundamentals makes him persona non grata at Sword Conferences, Old Path reunions and the new IFB directory!