Things I've Learned on the FFF!

I've learned who Don-boy Boys and Matthew Saluder/MacGruder are!

I learned that Caleb Garraway was "world famous" & Tony Hutson was a comedian...who knew?

Tarheel Baptist said:
That trolls are getting duller and duller.

We wished you'd spice it up a little.

I have learned that:
It's NOT a King James Version, it's a King James BIBLE!
Version is simply a synonym for PERVERSION!

Alvin Martinez is a famous IFB/Gospel singer and many churches sell his records and he's sung background for many CCM artists with Jack Trieber's permission.

Caleb Garraway is a world famous evangelist and he's "Pulling America" and remained loyal to the IFB and the Vineyard's who trained him.

Garraway's former classmate Jesse Jackson quit the IFB movement and is now a world famous bodybuilder and he worships under false teacher Keith Craft in Dallas. His grandfather Bob Ross (an IFB minister) is currently in hot water and will possibly do jail time. Plus Jesse makes Facebook videos defending Ross called "Don't Judge".

That Jack Hyles wore sunglasses and carried a grudge against PCC until the bitter end. He called the boys at PCC "Sissies and Queers" because PCC had plays/art shows etc and Hyles (as well as Tony Hutson/Larry Brown/Jack Trieber) hate PCC and Bob Jones for trying to have "culture".

Jack Schaap will be joining the TBN/PTL Club once released from prison and will be buddies with false teacher Matt Crouch, son of Paul Crouch.

Trolls can be an addicting past time.  8)

Watching movies with nudity isn't sinful behavior.  8)

Tarheel Baptist said:
That trolls are getting duller and duller.

Spike my tea and get me started!

TheAlvinChimpmunk said:
Alvin Martinez is a famous IFB/Gospel singer and many churches sell his records and he's sung background for many CCM artists with Jack Trieber's permission.

Caleb Garraway is a world famous evangelist and he's "Pulling America" and remained loyal to the IFB and the Vineyard's who trained him.

Garraway's former classmate Jesse Jackson quit the IFB movement and is now a world famous bodybuilder and he worships under false teacher Keith Craft in Dallas. His grandfather Bob Ross (an IFB minister) is currently in hot water and will possibly do jail time. Plus Jesse makes Facebook videos defending Ross called "Don't Judge".

That Jack Hyles wore sunglasses and carried a grudge against PCC until the bitter end. He called the boys at PCC "Sissies and Queers" because PCC had plays/art shows etc and Hyles (as well as Tony Hutson/Larry Brown/Jack Trieber) hate PCC and Bob Jones for trying to have "culture".

Jack Schaap will be joining the TBN/PTL Club once released from prison and will be buddies with false teacher Matt Crouch, son of Paul Crouch.

Do AlvinMartinezVoice and TonyHutsonComedian now have a brother?
From the same mother...
He should just register as ThreeSocks!

That 10 minutes of the FFF, every six months, is enough. Nothing's changed. Carry on my friends.

bruinboy said:
That 10 minutes of the FFF, every six months, is enough. Nothing's changed. Carry on my friends.

Sorta like listening to Rush Limbaugh.

Listen today.  Come back in 6 months.  Same.

Dave Hyles didn?t kiss his wife until they married.
Jack didn?t kiss Jennie while Vic was in the basement.

Pete Ruckman kissed scholarship goodbye when he was 6 months old.

I learned how to be a troll on the good ol' FFF ;)

I learned that it wasn't wrong to be angry with the hypocrisy of the IFB movement, that I could leave the movement and survive and live under grace instead of under man-made laws....I also learned that pastors aren't necessarily the final authority like THEY think they are!

Things I've learned on the FFF:
Non-IFB can be Christian too (and oftentimes much better Christians than the 3-to-thrive IFB)

That subject matter here often have strange priorities. By that I mean that trivial things get more attention than subjects that actually matter.
I assume that’s because we come here as a form of entertainment.