"treasure_lost"'s Pastor Fired!!

Now Ransom is going into my posts and changing them to make them appear as though I can't spell properly.
Are you quite well? Do you need a paper bag to breathe into, or something?

LOL!

"Hort writes to his wife in 1864 that at a dinner party, "We tried to turn tables..." -Ransom

He said "We". "We".
Imagine that. He wasn't the only person at a dinner party. His letter lists his other companions, but I guess you didn't read that, either.

Have a cup of strong coffee, go to bed, and sober up.

Class, what we have here is a "man" making a desperate attempt at damage control.

It's an attempt, but not a success. As Ford Prefect would say, he's gone to pieces so fast, everyone gets hit by the shrapnel.

No. Take your imagination elsewhere. We're dealing in facts here.
. . . he said, using his imagination.

LOL!

I'm starting to wonder whether I should start mocking you in haiku, again. But I'm worried you might prefer clerihew, or Balliol rhyme.

The nervous little jittery laugh of a disinfo agent exposed.

You ain't controlling the damage I'm wreaking all over your little smear campaign site here.

I'm demolishing your obvious lies, from 1 to a thousand.
LOL!

Demolish some more, crayon boy.

Posts 82, 84, 86, 87, 116, 120 are all you need. None of which Ransom accurately dealt with.

He didn't even bother responding at all to most of them. Meanwhile he's going around deleting my posts in this thread that he couldn't address. "Oh it was spam, "Class" (nobody's here right now)". No, it was you red herring AWAY from them and me having to bring them back to your attention since you had no answer, only your fairy jerry "lie" counter.

Ransom trying to roll into this thread with his textbook disinfo training to stop the truths of Westcott & Hort from demolishing FFF:

ransom.gif

"That KJVO crowd is living in the past, let's all read "Bibles" by men who literally summoned demons, hated democracy, wished death upon the American system, made friends with Theosophists (One-World Satanists who channel their instructions from demons through "automatic writing") who complimented their "New Bibles", saying they read in accordance with Satanic doctrine." -Every New Versionist who has read this thread but remains "anti-KJVO", it was the KJV that was the problem for 400 years, not these brilliant New Versions

Nothing to see here, folks. Satan would never try such a thing. He respects that Christians are nice guys and has always left the entire church alone. He takes an extremely linear approach, like the red coats did, and marches straight at you with a pitchfork and a tail. Noble and classy.

Last edited:
"That KJVO crowd is living in the past, let's all read "Bibles" by men who literally summoned demons, hated democracy, wished death upon the American system, made friends with Theosophists (One-World Satanists who channel their instructions from demons through "automatic writing") who complimented their "New Bibles", saying they read in accordance with Satanic doctrine." -Every New Versionist who has read this thread but remains "anti-KJVO", it was the KJV that was the problem for 400 years, not these brilliant New Versions

Nothing to see here, folks. Satan would never try such a thing. He respects that Christians are nice guys and has always left the entire church alone. He takes an extremely linear approach, like the red coats did, and marches straight at you with a pitchfork and a tail. Noble and classy.
Ransom's next response: That is not the sine qua non of the Ghostlie Guild. While they did attempt to summon demons and make contact with spirits, this was not the only function of the group. Notice how UGCoolgly twisted the context to imply false sine qua non (also notice my vast and impressive vocabulary). Context is king. But UGC doesn't know this. He's too busy not doing what people like me do: be mentally insane.

Lie #23.

So you think Satan is "tricking" the world with Bibles that give the same plan of salvation that is found in the KJV? If you look at the Nestle-Aland Greek they don't seem to even rely that heavily on the Westcott & Hort anymore. Also they provide documentation of source docs so rather than trying to attack the character of Westcott & Hort seems like it would be more meaningful to show where they did a poor job with the Greek.

So you think Satan is "tricking" the world with Bibles that give the same plan of salvation that is found in the KJV? If you look at the Nestle-Aland Greek they don't seem to even rely that heavily on the Westcott & Hort anymore. Also they provide documentation of source docs so rather than trying to attack the character of Westcott & Hort seems like it would be more meaningful to show where they did a poor job with the Greek.

All Westcott and Hort did was collate and make choices between ancient documents. Which is exactly what Erasmus did.

Many modern version embrace those ancient documents directly without using Westcott and Hort's collated version.

All Westcott and Hort did was collate and make choices between ancient documents. Which is exactly what Erasmus did.
No one had any serious objections to Westcott or Hort's theology at the time. John Burgon objected strenuously to their Greek textual choices. But theologically they were pretty much on the same page: Anglican clergymen writing for other Anglicans in a nominally Anglican country, with relatively little influence otherwise.

It took the KJV cult to invent all those problems, because the KJV nuts lack all integrity. It wasn't enough for them to rebut what was true about them. They had to get out the extra-red crayon and paint devil horns all over them, too. Benjamin Wilkinson started it in the 1930s, David Otis Fuller and D. A. Waite carried the torch in the 1970s and 80s, and Gail the Ripper amped up the character assassination in the 1990s. And every new Johnny-come-lately has to make them sound just a little bit worse, and make up more flapdoodle.

Ransom's next response: That is not the sine qua non of the Ghostlie Guild. While they did attempt to summon demons and make contact with spirits, this was not the only function of the group. Notice how UGCoolgly twisted the context to imply false sine qua non (also notice my vast and impressive vocabulary). Context is king. But UGC doesn't know this. He's too busy not doing what people like me do: be mentally insane.

Lie #23.
This just in: UGC is a random-text generator.

Which is exactly what Erasmus did.
Except Erasmus did not try to summon demons or heavily doubt and question all manner of major bedrock foundations of the faith, neither was he in the end anywhere near as accepting of Catholic Apostolic doctrine as W/H were.

Erasmus did exactly the opposite of W/H: he rejected the corrupt manuscripts they snuck back in late in the game:
https://paddlingupcreek.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/erasmus-rejected-vaticanus/
(source: Al Hembd, Trinitarian Bible Society)

No one had any serious objections to Westcott or Hort's theology at the time. John Burgon objected strenuously to their Greek textual choices. But theologically they were pretty much on the same page
Oh really? That's all it was, huh?

John Burgon, Dean of Chichester himself:

"Compromise of any sort between the two conflicting parties, is impossible; for they simply contradict one another. Codd. B and Aleph are either amongst the purist of manuscripts, or else they are among the very foulest. The Text of Drs. Westcott and Hort is either the very best which has ever appeared, or else it is the very worst; the nearest to the sacred Autographs, or furthest from them… There is no room for both opinions; and there cannot exist any middle view." -Dean John Burgon, The Revision Revised

Remember, this is the same Dean who stated that Codex B, Aleph, and Bezae disagreed with 99 out of the 100 of extant Greek MSS from the Majority Text. This means he recognized a 1% alignment. Which side do you think he landed on when he wasn't being politically correct and polite?

It took the KJV cult to invent all those problems
We now see the uneducated, trailer park ignorance of such a statement thanks to my response to the quote directly above this one in this very same post.

So you think Satan is "tricking" the world
No, I think he's chillin' out on a beach in Hawaii, man.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world..." -Rev. 12:9 (and before Ransom quips "He lied #24! That's only half of the verse!" Yes. Yes it is. And it retains the context. This is common quoting practice even at the PhD research level. I would know, one of my best friends is an active Chemist and I touch base with him all the time, and visited the labs at U.C. Berkeley while he was there. I'm aware your high school diploma from podunk town Canada didn't teach you this.)

This just in: UGC is a random-text generator.
No, I think he's chillin' out on a beach in Hawaii, man.

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world..." -Rev. 12:9 (and before Ransom quips "He lied #24! That's only half of the verse!" Yes. Yes it is. And it retains the context. This is common quoting practice even at the PhD research level. I would know, one of my best friends is an active Chemist and I touch base with him all the time, and visited the labs at U.C. Berkeley while he was there. I'm aware your high school diploma from podunk town Canada didn't teach you this.)
Well if you visited someone who had a PhD you might as well start using the title yourself.

Well if you visited someone who had a PhD you might as well start using the title yourself.
Nice try. He's one of my best friends since the 8th grade, and pretty much all we did as friends was debate and discuss academic subjects since that time.

He's also an Atheist, so he has been instrumental in sharpening my skills. Unlike Ransom here who's watching Looney Tunes.