"treasure_lost"'s Pastor Fired!!

UG's attempted responses to my posts are so incoherent, so misdirecting, so self-contradictory, I see no reason to respond to them. He waffles so much, we should start calling him "Uggo."

Case in point:

So you quoted him saying he turned tables, then you immediately claimed "there's no evidence of that".
This is just like when you claimed Irenaeus "said the church would be suddenly caught up and then there would be great tribulation" but he "didn't say that".

This is how a professional liar works, folks. You have to pay attention. He literally contradicts himself in order to DOWNPLAY plain and obvious truths that stare you directly in the face.

Actually, I said Hort turned tables. (Once.) Not Westcott. But UGC goes on his ridiculous rant based on his own misreading of my post. This is intentional, of course--he doesn't want his claims challenged, and he would rather cause chaos and confusion than defend them.

So I've been through all the claims he made in post #21 concerning Westcott and Hort. That was what I intended to do. I see no need to interact with his gibberish further. As I asked earlier, how many lies can I tally up before we can consider UGC a liar?

My quota is 21. UGC has proven himself a liar, a false accuser, and railer. (Well, he is a KJV-onlyist, so we could figure that much out already, anyway.) If he wants to demand that I still address this or that, he is cordially invited to get bent.

Meanwhile, I hope everyone else found these posts on W+H useful or informative.

Actually, I said Hort turned tables. (Once.) Not Westcott.
Yeah I guess Westcott was sick that day.

Great nitpick, didn't lose sight of the big picture at all.

Well gents - I mean kids - until Ransom addresses my correction of his imaginary Dr. Seuss context of quote 1 and the rest of my posts since, I have no reason to waste time addressing the rest of his nonsense. This thread has reached a new level of Twilight Zone.

Until professionalism returns (meaning... me, as none of you are professional), I leave what has become a McDonald's playground to you.

Have fun throwing plastic balls at each other, clowns.

Yeah I guess Westcott was sick that day.

Great nitpick, didn't lose sight of the big picture at all.

Well gents - I mean kids - until Ransom addresses my correction of his imaginary Dr. Seuss context of quote 1 and the rest of my posts since, I have no reason to waste time addressing the rest of his nonsense. This thread has reached a new level of Twilight Zone.

Until professionalism returns (meaning... me, as none of you are professional), I leave what has become a McDonald's playground to you.

Have fun throwing plastic balls at each other, clowns.
Ya, the Pokeman kid is the professional here. Once again he flips out his everything monster card and combines it with his losing is winning card and gives us all a lesson in professionalism.

Ya, the Pokeman kid is the professional here.
Yeah professional video gamers

1. Have a FAR higher average IQ than most
2. Probably make 5 times your salary (not that that matters)

Thanks for playing.

Well gents - I mean kids - until Ransom addresses my correction of his imaginary Dr. Seuss context of quote 1 and the rest of my posts since, I have no reason to waste time addressing the rest of his nonsense.
OK, so long, liar.

Ya, the Pokeman kid is the professional here. Once again he flips out his everything monster card and combines it with his losing is winning card and gives us all a lesson in professionalism.
Maybe Jokemon will someday evolve into someone who knows how to argue instead of just foam at the mouth.

OK, so long, liar.
You're talking to yourself again, "old chap". Might want to see to that.

Your imaginary lie-numbering system has already been taken out at the foundation. And the reason this is true is because you could address none of my corrections of your lies.

I have yet to lie in this thread. Consciously, anyway. I do not consider mislabeling the source of 1 nevertheless authentic quote lying. That's called "I don't care enough about FFF to go back and grab each quote one by one just for my special friends here."

Since Ransom pretends to be autistic and misses the forest to nitpick at a pinecone (not trees, not tree branches, one pinecone) as if this rids the entire forest, everyone except him can see the obvious.

Maybe Jokemon
I've heard tomatoes cure the scent of skunk. As this is an allegory for what exits your mouth, please take your unbearable humor to a stand-up comedy stage and speak into the mic loudly.

Last edited:
I have yet to lie in this thread.
#22.
I do not consider mislabeling the source of 1 nevertheless authentic quote lying.
Class, here's another example of UGC's misdirection. He's trying to deflect blame for his bad research by admitting to an error he didn't even commit, namely, misattributing one quotation to the wrong source.

In reality, he never saw the one source. He just copied that misattributed quote, probably from some KJV-only Web site (there are a lot that made the very same error, because they're all in bed with each other and passing the infection back and forth).

UGC, the self-proclaimed only professional in the room, wasn't professional enough to verify the source of that quote himself. And he was cynical enough to think no one on this forum would actually go to the sources and look them up.

And his response to being caught is not that of a rational, serious person: to admit error. No, he froths at the mouth and stamps his feet and rants and raves and holds his breath and insists that it's all my fault. The only other person I have ever encountered who combined this level of dogged pigheadedness and stupidity, was the guy I once saw raving at a cop, who was ticketing him for being parked in a handicapped zone, insisting he had done nothing wrong when his car was right there.

UGC joined this forum on false pretenses. He's not here to pass on knowledge. It's to sow confusion. He is a grifter and a fool.

22 nuggets of truth so far? Man. Awesome work, Ransom.

He's trying to deflect blame for his bad research
Fabricating rabbit-out-of-hat motives, classic amateur.

I know you don't read, but I said I verified this material years ago, and this time I original(ly) posted a video that had the quotes on a slideshow.

Because I already verified them years back and don't care to go on an easter egg hunt around the internet for each one all just for FFF, because FFF has not earned the right to professional attention without pay. I simply typed out what was on the slideshow. Normal people would pay attention to the context, not magnifying glass in looking for 1 mislabel or variation of spelling of 1 word ignoring the context. Your actions betray the obvious: you're a disinfo agent and W/H is your achilles heel.

Of course, I should thank you.

By obsessing over that one mislabel, much like a fake news politician, you attempted to capitalize on something entirely insignificant from which you then addressed none of my response posts to your lies accurately, and instead went about fabricating a number system in a frantic attempt to cover up the true and honest context of Westcott and Hort's statements.

You are a proud man, a professional liar who disdains the truth therefore your only working profession could be to stand against it, and you are of your father the Devil.

Posts 82, 84, 86 and 87. None of which Ransom dealt with.

Lie #901 on these forums. I've got the real counter.

I'm beginning to wonder if Ransom knows James White. His lies are strikingly similar.

Anyone still listening to this moron should engage in a long stare in the mirror to check the depths of their soul.

(Btw) I'm sure this was one of the 20+ "lies" you pulled out of thin air with your little counter (I'm wondering if he realizes the counter scam would've been more believable if he stopped at a believable number. His elated narcissistic excitement over fabricating this idea got the better of his self-induced delusion, so he unfortunately exposed it by making the number ridiculous; now it has zero credibility. A sad amateur in all matters concerning truth but a professional liar.)

This Satanist Ransom is essentially arguing, "Sure, he summoned demons with an official organization designed to do it. But he only summoned demons once (no proof of that statement. Real Lie #902).

And his buddy Westcott didn't at all, even though he was in the exact same club! (Real Lie #903, no evidence of this statement)."

The simple way everyone else sees this is:

1. Both Westcott & Hort were close friends and partners (obvious fact).
2. These 2 close friends/partners were in the same demon summoning club.
3. We know for a fact one of them turned tabled to engage in said activity, he admitted it himself.

It would more improbable then to assume Westcott did NOT partake in the same club activities with his close friend with no evidence (again, Real Lie #902).
Since W/H were essentially of one underlying mind on the Critical Text (otherwise they wouldn't have partnered up for it), if BOTH were ACTIVE in that club, it is a very normal statement to say, "These guys were spinnin' tables, man!"

Notice the insanity of Ransom. This is what a professional liar has to do, folks. Because he can't deal with the plain and simple truth staring everyone right in the face, he has to zoom in to the microscopic level and twist something out of context and then blow it out of proportion to distract everyone and plant seeds of doubts in the minds of the readers. Don't listen to a word he says, people. He's a disinfo agent and nothing more.

Read it the first time. spam deleted. - Ransom

Last edited by a moderator:
This screenshot is now showing an "error" message in my previous post and isn't showing up.

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 4.10.41 PM.png

Wow, talk about verbal diarrhea. UGC really wants to clutter this thread.

I wonder why. ;)

I know you don't read, but I said I verified this material years ago
So you're the one responsible for the same mistakes being propagated from KJV-onlyist to KJV-onlyist like a bad case of chlamydia?

Don't make me laugh.

Watch this now:

Hort writes to his wife in 1864 that at a dinner party, "We tried to turn tables...

The same guys a few sentences later:

motivated him to join the Ghostlie Guild, but there is no evidence he ever so much as sat in on a table-turning.
Let's see that again. Classic Ransom (he tried the exact same tactic with Irenaeus' pre-trib rapture quote):
"Hort writes to his wife... "We tried to turn tables..." motivated him to join the Ghostlie Guild, but there is no evidence he ever so much as sat in on a table-turning."

Now notice Ransom's very next sentence to immediately deflect attention away from his self-contradicting statement by shifting blame of his own lie onto someone else:
Of course, UGChuzzlewit, being a low-budget Gail the Ripper, can't help but try and present Westcott and Hort yet again as some sort of thinking-alike, homogenous blob.

Classic disinfo agent tactic. This guy is way to textbook. You'll need someone more creative to take UGC down, clowns.

Let's see that again. Classic Ransom (he tried the exact same tactic with Irenaeus' pre-trib rapture quote):
"Hort writes to his wife... "We tried to turn tables..." motivated him to join the Ghostlie Guild, but there is no evidence he ever so much as sat in on a table-turning."

Non sequitur. Maybe not posting while high might help you with that, since apparently you haven't taken your own advice yet about reading a logic book.

Now Ransom is going into my posts and changing them to make them appear as though I can't spell properly.

They did this before. I did not write "The same guys a few sentences later:" I wrote "The same guy (Ransom) a few sentences later:"

And I literally just double-checked my post and then sat here as I saw him change it.
You're making exposing this disinfo op against KJVO and Dispensational groups all too easy, buddy. The enemy would have no reason to attack something that isn't true this much.
Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 5.08.55 PM.png

Non sequitur.
Lie #904. Incapable of admitting you were wrong even when staring directly at your own obvious words. Pride.

So when other people mislabel the source of 1 AUTHENTIC quote because they don't have all the time in the world to serve you a silver platter in your highchair, they're "lying".

When other people claim "turning tables" means that club turned tables, and both men were ACTIVE in that club, they're "lying".

But when you blatantly lie in bold contradiction to your own quote, it's a non sequitur (that doesn't even make sense: look up the definition of non sequitur).

This guy is of the Devil.

Dispensationalism and KJVO FOR THE WIN.

"Hort writes to his wife in 1864 that at a dinner party, "We tried to turn tables..." -Ransom

He said "We". "We".

He did not say "I, Hort, turned tables by myself. AND I ONLY EVER DID IT ONCE IN MY LIFE. Westcott was sick that ONE day and missed the meeting." ("I did not have sexual relations with that woman... Monica Lewinsky!")

That is not what he said. He said "We" did it. Lie #905 (it's a big number, everyone. Believe it).