"treasure_lost"'s Pastor Fired!!

Red herring, shill. That was never the argument. The concern since that time has been over using Codex B, Aleph, and Bezae, which represent the Alexandrian line, to change the Majority Text:

"Compromise of any sort between the two conflicting parties, is impossible; for they simply contradict one another. Codd. B and Aleph are either amongst the purist of manuscripts, or else they are among the very foulest. The Text of Drs. Westcott and Hort is either the very best which has ever appeared, or else it is the very worst; the nearest to the sacred Autographs, or furthest from them… There is no room for both opinions; and there cannot exist any middle view." -Dean John Burgon, The Revision Revised

Remember, this is the same Dean who stated that Codex B, Aleph, and Bezae disagreed with 99 out of the 100 of extant Greek MSS from the Majority Text. This means he recognized a 1% alignment. Which side do you think he landed on when he wasn't being politically correct and polite?
So then your argument isn't that Westcott & Hort are evil, but they chose the wrong manuscripts? It really would not have mattered if they lived pristine lives your disagreement with their work would be the same, correct?

Tell us, "Ransom to Satan", what's the sine qua non of an internet disinfo agent? And how much do you get paid?
I must confess UGC I'm somewhat disappointed. I thought I got to be the disinfo agent for this segment (remember joined 1 month after you-isn't it obvious)? And yet not 2 posts after appointing me to the position-you now give it to Ransom. So to be fair since you made me the disinfo agent first it's only fair that I get bumped up to Sr. Disinfo Agent, agreed?

He'd have a front row seat.

He wouldn't claim you. You're kidding yourself.

Hahahahaha. I think Westcott and Hort's Catholic and Theosophical "doctrine" if that's what you even want to call it (I call it philosophical doubt fueled by nonsensical Socratic questioning) are far more out of alignment with Dispensationalism than Erasmus, the TR, the Majority Text, and the KJV.

Since you're a Covenant/Replacement Theologian who thinks you replaced the Jews, you wouldn't know this.

My position has nothing to do with this fact. The fact is..... Erasmus wouldn't claim you and you shouldn't claim him based upon your vastly differing doctrine.

So again. Why don't you "MARK" Erasmus?

After all, you've done literally nothing but contradict yourself. Literally. I am not exaggerating folks, people should read our conversations with this anti-Christian shill.
No, they shouldn't.

The very last thing anyone should do is read my posts in this thread on how UGC has libeled Westcott and Hort.

You really shouldn't locate the source material on Google Books and verify the quotations for yourself. Ugh Church didn't. You think you're better than him?

Please. Do not, under any circumstances, do this.

You'll be sorry.

He wouldn't claim you. You're kidding yourself.

My position has nothing to do with this fact. The fact is..... Erasmus wouldn't claim you and you shouldn't claim him based upon your vastly differing doctrine.

So again. Why don't you "MARK" Erasmus?
Well it's obvious why. He works from the preconceived notion that the KJV is absolutely perfect. Therefore anyone who had anything to do with it was either righteous or a testament of how God can work through faulty vessels. Anyone who supports a version other than the KJV is a satanist. On some level he knows this to be true. That's why he avoids the questions that point to that truth. He knows the KJV could not live up to the standard that he and other KJV onlyists put on the other versions.

He works from the preconceived notion that the KJV is absolutely perfect.
Nobody did this. Ever.

Just like nobody listens to you. Ever. You've changed your religion 5 times since you created your account. Get outta town before sundown, you little smear campaigner.

You really shouldn't locate the source material on Google Books and verify the quotations for yourself.
Precisely like UGC did: https://theugchurch.com/articles/the-new-versions-the-truth-about-westcott-and-hort/

Ransom is the one twisting and butchering the context of the quotes with his blatant contradictions.

"Look, Hort said he turned tabled to summon demons!" 2 seconds later "Hort NEVER said he turned tables!" -Ransom

Or how about that time he did the same thing to Irenaeus' quote about the pre-trib rapture:

Irenaeus (paraphrasing, go look up the quote for yourself, I'm right): "the church will be suddenly CAUGHT UP and THEN there will be Great Tribulation such as was never seen since the beginning"
Ransom IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING IT: "nowhere did Irenaeus say the church would be caught up before the Tribulation. Now let me distract you with my single-SAT-word vocabulary bank: sine qua non. Impressed? I'm smart, aren't I. Don't think, just gobble down everything I say."

This guy is a LIAR and a SNAKE. He literally sits there and contradicts himself, then red herrings away to some off-topic twisted concept that he tries to pin on his opponent to Ad hominem them.

What a little disinfo agent!

By the way, despite this ridiculous smear campaign against KJVO folks, calling them a "cult" while defending the literal cult that Westcott & Hort were a part of when they attempted to summon demons ("everyone in Europe was doing it, man!" -Ransom),

NO ONE HERE, especially Ransom, has addressed how W/H's Critical Text and subsequent New Versions ended up changing the text in 8,000 places:

or how if you add up the total number of words removed in the New Versions, it equates to removing the entire books of 1 Peter and 2 Peter from the Bible.

Since you didn't watch the video, here's a partial list of just some of the verses/half-verses that have been removed from the Majority Text (not just the KJV, the MAJORITY TEXT used by the Geneva Bible, etc.) in the New Versions:

Removed from the 4 Gospels:

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 6.00.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 5.59.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 5.59.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-29 at 6.00.48 PM.png

Removed from Acts:
Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 6.01.01 PM.png

Removed from the first Pauline Epistle, Romans:
Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 6.01.11 PM.png

And the partial list of others removed from the Majority Text in the New Versions New Testament:
Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 6.01.42 PM.png

Keep in mind, folks. These disinfo agents always want to red herring you into thinking we're arguing "from the KJV first", and that's what makes KJV users "a cult".
No we're not.
We're arguing from the MAJORITY TEXT (which includes the Geneva Bible and others) vs. CRITICAL TEXT position. The KJVO position, while a BYPRODUCT of this research, is in no way the STARTING POINT. That's how you know they're lying when they keep trying to push that false narrative to pigeon-hole and SCARE everyone from identifying THE CORRUPTION in the CRITICAL TEXT.

The focus is on the CRITICAL TEXT and the Manuscripts Codex B, Aleph, and Bezae, which Dean of Chichester John Burgon CLEARLY STATED you cannot go with BOTH the Majority Text and the Critical Text, it's ONE OR THE OTHER, BECAUSE THEY ARE CONTRADICTORY MANUSCRIPTS WITH AN ESSENTIAL 1% ALIGNMENT AND 99% DISAGREEMENT.

It's simple. Liars will always overcomplicate the obvious.

Nobody did this. Ever.

Just like nobody listens to you. Ever. You've changed your religion 5 times since you created your account. Get outta town before sundown, you little smear campaigner.
Too late sun's already down where I am.

By the way if anyone wants to watch the original source material, I should credit the work:

Precisely like UGC did: https://theugchurch.com/articles/the-new-versions-the-truth-about-westcott-and-hort/

Ransom is the one twisting and butchering the context of the quotes with his blatant contradictions.

"Look, Hort said he turned tabled to summon demons!" 2 seconds later "Hort NEVER said he turned tables!" -Ransom

Or how about that time he did the same thing to Irenaeus' quote about the pre-trib rapture:

Irenaeus (paraphrasing, go look up the quote for yourself, I'm right): "the church will be suddenly CAUGHT UP and THEN there will be Great Tribulation such as was never seen since the beginning"
Ransom IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING IT: "nowhere did Irenaeus say the church would be caught up before the Tribulation. Now let me distract you with my single-SAT-word vocabulary bank: sine qua non. Impressed? I'm smart, aren't I. Don't think, just gobble down everything I say."

This guy is a LIAR and a SNAKE. He literally sits there and contradicts himself, then red herrings away to some off-topic twisted concept that he tries to pin on his opponent to Ad hominem them.

What a little disinfo agent!
Remember, that's Jr. disinfo agent, right.

By the way, despite this ridiculous smear campaign against KJVO folks, calling them a "cult" while defending the literal cult that Westcott & Hort were a part of when they attempted to summon demons ("everyone in Europe was doing it, man!" -Ransom),

NO ONE HERE, especially Ransom, has addressed how W/H's Critical Text and subsequent New Versions ended up changing the text in 8,000 places:

or how if you add up the total number of words removed in the New Versions, it equates to removing the entire books of 1 Peter and 2 Peter from the Bible.

Since you didn't watch the video, here's a partial list of just some of the verses/half-verses that have been removed from the Majority Text (not just the KJV, the MAJORITY TEXT used by the Geneva Bible, etc.) in the New Versions:

Removed from the 4 Gospels:

View attachment 1470
View attachment 1469

View attachment 1463View attachment 1466

Removed from Acts:
View attachment 1475

Removed from the first Pauline Epistle, Romans:
View attachment 1471

And the partial list of others removed from the Majority Text in the New Versions New Testament:
View attachment 1472

Keep in mind, folks. These disinfo agents always want to red herring you into thinking we're arguing "from the KJV first", and that's what makes KJV users "a cult".
No we're not.
We're arguing from the MAJORITY TEXT (which includes the Geneva Bible and others) vs. CRITICAL TEXT position. The KJVO position, while a BYPRODUCT of this research, is in no way the STARTING POINT. That's how you know they're lying when they keep trying to push that false narrative to pigeon-hole and SCARE everyone from identifying THE CORRUPTION in the CRITICAL TEXT.

The focus is on the CRITICAL TEXT and the Manuscripts Codex B, Aleph, and Bezae, which Dean of Chichester John Burgon CLEARLY STATED you cannot go with BOTH the Majority Text and the Critical Text, it's ONE OR THE OTHER, BECAUSE THEY ARE CONTRADICTORY MANUSCRIPTS WITH AN ESSENTIAL 1% ALIGNMENT AND 99% DISAGREEMENT.

It's simple. Liars will always overcomplicate the obvious.
Or those verses were added into the majority text.

Or those verses were added into the majority text.
Now we're getting somewhere.

Remember, Dean Burgon said the difference is so vast, you can't go with both.

So you're essentially saying that all Christians had the wrong Bible for 300 years, and suddenly, when these 2 demon worshippers showed up with their Satanic (Theosophist) friends who have publicly stated they love their New Versions, in just the past century or so (which has been marked by increasing apostasy, the de-literalizing of scripture, and even more variations of interpretations with more divisions and denominations) we FIXED this and got it right, when Erasmus and the KJV translators obviously rejected it.

Are you aware that the majority of the verses removed supported essential doctrines on Salvation and the deity of Christ, among other things?

If you want to go with the New Versions over the KJV, Geneva Bible, etc. go ahead. But that position is extremely weak. Quite simply, pompous, heady, high-minded Christians who showed up in this last century, ignorant of how Christianity did things in the past 2 millennia, are the real cult here. You are not special or smarter than the scholars who spoke fluent Koine Greek during the 1600's just because you live in 2020. You're probably a high-minded idiot if you think that you and your friends are.

Now we're getting somewhere.

Remember, Dean Burgon said the difference is so vast, you can't go with both.

So you're essentially saying that all Christians had the wrong Bible for 300 years, and suddenly, when these 2 demon worshippers showed up with their Satanic (Theosophist) friends who have publicly stated they love their New Versions, in just the past century or so (which has been marked by increasing apostasy, the de-literalizing of scripture, and even more variations of interpretations with more divisions and denominations) we FIXED this and got it right, when Erasmus and the KJV translators obviously rejected it.

Are you aware that the majority of the verses removed supported essential doctrines on Salvation and the deity of Christ, among other things?

If you want to go with the New Versions over the KJV, Geneva Bible, etc. go ahead. But that position is extremely weak. Quite simply, pompous, heady, high-minded Christians who showed up in this last century, ignorant of how Christianity did things in the past 2 millennia, are the real cult here. You are not special or smarter than the scholars who spoke fluent Koine Greek during the 1600's just because you live in 2020. You're probably a high-minded idiot if you think that you and your friends are.
Using that same logic the latin vulgate was used for over 900 years making it superior to the infant KJV.

Using that same logic the latin vulgate was used for over 900 years making it superior to the infant KJV.
I've said it before. This guy is obviously a Catholic pretending to be a Protestant with an uneducated, brainwashed argument like that.

Both the TR and the KJV implement readings from the vulgate. Again, focus on the problem here: Codex B, Aleph, and Bezae.

You want to talk about which came first? Timestamped to point:

I've said it before. This guy is obviously a Catholic pretending to be a Protestant with an uneducated, brainwashed argument like that.

Both the TR and the KJV implement readings from the vulgate. Again, focus on the problem here: Codex B, Aleph, and Bezae.

You want to talk about which came first? Timestamped to point:
Well, technically I'm neither Catholic nor Protestant.