"treasure_lost"'s Pastor Fired!!

Well certainly not open to your little cult of Ruckmanism
For the thousandth time, I'm not a Ruckmanite.

What happened to Ransom, why did he send in his 2 cronies to try and turn me into a "nice guy".

What is this, Malfoy and his 2 minimum wage hirelings Crabbe and Goyle?

I mean, you guys are essentially trying to be wizards, you called the "Ghostlie Guild" a "Scholarly Society". So you obviously look up to their endeavors.

For the thousandth time, I'm not a Ruckmanite.

What happened to Ransom, why did he send in his 2 cronies to try and turn me into a "nice guy".

What is this, Malfoy and his 2 minimum wage hirelings Crabbe and Goyle?

I mean, you guys are essentially trying to be wizards, you called the "Ghostlie Guild" a "Scholarly Society". So you obviously look up to their endeavors.
So you went from being a self proclaimed 4 out of 5 stars Ruckmanite to disowning the man. I tell you want people just aren't loyal anymore.

I didn't call it a "Scholarly Society", although I've read articles calling it that, and it seems to fit since it seemed to have been based at a college and the members seemed to be graduates-I believe one became the prime minister. Again as with the Calvinists on KJV translators team, recognizing history neither supports nor denigrates those who made history-it just recognizes the facts. I don't change history to support a particular doctrine or dogma.

like a good false prophet and swindler.
Lots and lots of speculation.
Notice how Crabbe and Goyle respond. They address nothing specific. Nothing.

Just 1-sentence BROAD, GENERALIZED smear campaign statements with absolutely zero relevance, reasoning, or evidence behind them.

This is their function.

Then you have Ransom, the amateur researcher and professional liar, who sits there like an evil wannabe Spock (except he's an idiot), defending the Holy system of Mother Church in TWENTY TWENTY!

Carefully twisting each word one at a time, covering it up with "sine qua non", and blaming it all on the KJV readers!

Just 1-sentence BROAD, GENERALIZED smear campaign statements with absolutely zero relevance, reasoning, or evidence behind them.

This is their function.

Then you have Ransom, the amateur researcher and professional liar, who sits there like an evil wannabe Spock (except he's an idiot), defending the Holy system of Mother Church in TWENTY TWENTY!

Carefully twisting each word one at a time, covering it up with "sine qua non", and blaming it all on the KJV readers!
Am I Crabbe or Goyle?

He was referring to the way you trash Twisted
I don't know you OR Twisted. This is the INTERNET. You should not blindly trust people and think you're building "real" friendships on here.

Much less with someone hiding behind an account with a CRAZY CLOWN FACE avatar, who's the ONLY GUY HERE DEFENDING KJVO, DISPENSATIONALISM, RUCKMAN, ETC.

GEE, WHAT A GREAT WAY TO DEPICT THOSE GROUPS ON YOUR FORUM: Have ONE guy with a CRAZY CLOWN FACE avatar essentially be the representative of their camps.

I don't know you OR Twisted. This is the INTERNET. You should not blindly trust people and think you're building "real" friendships on here.

Much less with someone hiding behind an account with a CRAZY CLOWN FACE avatar, who's the ONLY GUY HERE DEFENDING KJVO, DISPENSATIONALISM, RUCKMAN, ETC.

GEE, WHAT A GREAT WAY TO DEPICT THOSE GROUPS ON YOUR FORUM: Have ONE guy with a CRAZY CLOWN FACE avatar essentially be the representative of their camps.
Well you don't really have to interview to begin posting on the site. It's just a collection of folks who show up. When I signed up there were no questions about doctrines or what I would or would not be discussing. I know freedom sort of frustrates you, but...

Must scream and froth some more! Grraaaagghhhhh! Ugh Church!"
Notice the gamma male's fear of men who are more masculine than him,

so in his own mind he has to pretend that being "manly" is actually being a skinny little dweeb who hides behind a fake account all day pretending to be a scholar.

In this way, he doesn't feel inferior, he actually feels SUPERIOR and now ACTUALLY thinks acting like a flimsy, passive-aggressive, fake intellectual with dictionary.com open and ready at his disposal makes him superior to everyone!

It's just too bad my IQ is higher than yours, and yet I'm not a nerd. Breaks the stereotype, right? Oh well. There goes your proud identity.
God must have called UGC to demolish the ARROGANCE and FAKENESS of these New Version scholars.

YEAH, WHO CARES? THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY IS ONE OF THE MOST DECEPTIVE, SATANIC, WICKED SOCIETIES IN THE WORLD.
Well, you sound convincing, but until you post it in all-caps, 72-point, bold red, there's no way it's true.

Ugh Church! Blarrgghwarrrghgll!

Harry Potter references? I'd suggest, as the meme says, to read another book--except I imagine you didn't read that one, either--you just threw it across the room once you realized it didn't taste good. (And wait till you find out what Abe was trying to do with it first...)

Harry Potter references? I'd suggest, as the meme says, to read another book
Ohhhh, a comedy lesson from the master I see.

Right, because if I used characters from a book most people haven't read, THEY'D FIND THOSE JOKES REALLY FUNNY.

You're almost as funny as you are adept at lying, though it would not be untrue to affirm the reverse position of one who denies this.

Why don't you give us all a list of your favorite fiction books. Does one of them include "KJVO lies about Westcott and Hort"?
Does it start off with, "The sine qua non of this book is, it would not be wrong to infer, but not to assume with full assent, fiction rooted in nonfictional elements, affirming the inverse consequence of the ladder truth remaining untrue overwhelming."

I guarantee you, I guarantee you, Abraham's book collection exceeds yours. As does his IQ (I'm doing this because this Ransom guy REALLY thinks he's a super-intelligent hot shot, but he needs to realize REAL intellectuals don't see him as such: he's a stupid, lying disinfo agent deceiving, smear campaigning, and leading souls astray).

Good work, minions, the secret cheque is in the mail.
He actually played along with it. Reveling in the idea like a true gamma.

If you weren't smearing UGC and pretty much the entire world of Dispensationalism and KJVOism, trying to rebrand all of these camps for any Christian who Googles them seeking truth, I'd have ignored your insignificance a long time ago.

You are literally keeping souls out of heaven by trying to lie and smear against God's word, God's people, and God's doctrines.
You don't even have anything truthful to say, so you literally try to turn all of these Christians into something false so others won't come to know the truth. Shame on you.

If you weren't smearing UGC and pretty much the entire world of Dispensationalism and KJVOism, trying to rebrand all of these camps for any Christian who Googles them seeking truth, I'd have ignored your insignificance a long time ago.

You are literally keeping souls out of heaven by trying to lie and smear against God's word, God's people, and God's doctrines.
You don't even have anything truthful to say, so you literally try to turn all of these Christians into something that is a lie so others won't come to know the truth. Shame on you.
Two critiques. One I think you are literally overusing the word literally. Two how can Ransom be having a significant impact on those googling particular search terms and be insignificant at the same time?

You don't even have anything truthful to say, so you literally try to turn all of these Christians into something false so others won't come to know the truth. Shame on you.
To be honest he is having an impact, though. I mean you did give up Ruckman after going great lengths to defend him and calling yourself a 4 star Rucky.

I mean you did give up Ruckman after going great lengths to defend him and calling yourself a 4 star Rucky.
What lie is it now? "I gave up Ruckman?"

I was never a Ruckmanite.

Your lies are more terrible than Ransom's, just let him do that job. You just keep making broad, generalized statements that make no sense. That's your job.