"treasure_lost"'s Pastor Fired!!

Again, I recommend looking into research by channels and sources like FaceLikeTheSun (go back and watch their documentary "Age of Deceit") and The Fuel Project.
Still kicking and screaming, I see. Let me know when your tantrum calms down. Or don't. Whatever.

God did NOT abandon Abraham and Abraham sinned just as bad or worse than Saul. The same could be said of King David. Or Jacob the Deceiver.
No one said God "abandoned" them. The Holy Spirit, who is just 1 person of the Trinity, departed from Saul for a time.

This proves the Holy Spirit did not permanently indwell and seal believers in the OT because they were not regenerated and born again on the spot, because Jesus had not even come to pay for their sins yet.

That is the issue you keep avoiding with your red herrings about "abandonment"; the Holy Spirit departing someone does not mean ALL 3 MEMBERS OF THE TRINITY ABANDONED THAT PERSON FOREVER TO HELL. That is your strawman.

Still kicking and screaming
Oh, so that's what you did after you read Posts 186-191, 193, and 196.

A grand total of 8 Posts of which you did not address a single. one.

Instead you hop in a highchair to bring up the topic of kicking and screaming now, such a pitiful "avoiding the issue" fallacy.

This should be obvious evidence to everyone that UGC was 100% correct on the Westcott and Hort issue. Ransom could address NOTHING we said debunking all of his initial posts. Nothing. Zero. Zilch.

Everyone should go read Posts 186-191, 193, and 196.
Major exposing of Ransom's disinfo campaign and his tens if not hundreds of blatant contradicting lies about Westcott and Hort there.