Unorthodox Teachings of Peter Ruckman

Every Protestant reading this is now reading up on those 3 things thinking "If the Catholics went that far, there must be some truth here!"
Every "Protestant" I don't know of anyone from the IFB world that would identify themselves as a Protestant. That is always the first round of debate when I engage a Catholic. They claim as a Protestant I broke off from the Catholic church. I tell them I was never part of the Catholic church and as such I'm a Bible Believing Christian not a Protestant. They then claim every Christian was part of the Catholic Church until the Reformation and point them to the Lollards, Waldeneses, St. Thomas Christians in India, Various Christian churches that existed in China. Anyway just found Protestant an odd choice of words - unless of course.....You're Catholic!

Every "Protestant" I don't know of anyone from the IFB world that would identify themselves as a Protestant.
Funny, I don't know of anyone from America who would identify themselves as a Gentile.

They all prefer "American".

Your examples are brilliant, Arminian moonlighter. Brilliant.

Funny, I don't know of anyone from America who would identify themselves as a Gentile.

They all prefer "American".

Your examples are brilliant, Arminian moonlighter. Brilliant.
Thanks. You know who wasn't brilliant? The guy who said this:

You see, when “Ruckman” is accused of teaching “different plans of salvation” he is not the first to even consider it. William Parlane, George Pember, Robert Cameron, George Wilson, and Adolph Knoch all recognize a difference between the way Noah was saved and Moses was saved, or the way David was saved, compared to Saul. (Ruckman, Peter. How to Teach Dispensational Truth. Pensacola: Bible Believers Press, 1992, 1996, p. 8)

So you were way off base and completely wrong when you said I was a Calvinist mole, eh?
The debate position required at the time to smear both the KJV and Dispensationalism was Calvinist, remember. Plus there were bandwagon points (therefore in-crowd trust points) available by dog-piling on the agenda of enhancing the online appearance that Calvinism is actually something other than wrong.

Remember, how you campaigned like a politician for all those Calvinist "heroes", but then backed up when asked, saying "I'm not a Calvinist", later to be revealed you were actually an Arminian arguing against the Arminian presence on the board of translators in favor of Calvinism, FWB along-the-lines-of by day but full-on by night?

Remember, how that being a mole works most effectively when your identity remains ambiguous, flexible, and malleable for as long as possible so that you can take on whatever position is necessary to take down the threatening truths you're targeting, all while forgetting like an amateur to focus on doing ANYTHING ELSE in between to provide an alibi, broadcasting your actions in the most obvious way possible.

Like you still are.

The debate position required at the time to smear both the KJV and Dispensationalism was Calvinist, remember. Plus there were bandwagon points available to enhance the online appearance that Calvinism is actually something other than wrong.

Remember, how you campaigned like a politician for all those Calvinist "heroes", but then backed up when asked, saying "I'm not a Calvinist", later to be revealed you were actually an Arminian arguing against the Arminian presence on the board of translators in favor of Calvinism, FWB?

Remember, how that being a mole works most effectively when your identity remains ambiguous, flexible, and malleable for as long as possible so that you can take on whatever position is required to take down the threatening truths you're targeting, all while forgetting like an amateur to focus on doing ANYTHING ELSE in between to provide an alibi, broadcasting your actions in the most obvious way possible.

Like you still are.
If what you mean by "campaigned like a politician for all those Calvinist heroes" is that I recognized reality and recorded history, then yes.
Actually you could have asked me at anytime; you were too busy assuming. I just have too wonder, do you ever get tired of being wrong or are you just accustomed to it now?

Notice how he's slowly getting more serious again, that's an obvious tell that the things I'm saying are spot on and hitting a nerve.

Until recently he's been on a majority "reflect everything with humor" trend. Now that's changing and he's taking his defense more seriously. Why tmjbog? You have nothing to prove if you were already taking this like a big joke before and none of it's true. Unless it is. Might want to go read what I said in post #184 and the few before it, they're true.

Speaking of stupid:

…in the final analysis, the marriage takes place in God’s sight before or after the ceremony. You cannot make a “ceremony” a real “marriage” unless you are a Bible-rejecting “Catholic.”
The Book of Matthew: The Bible Believer’s Commentary Series. Pensacola, FL: Bible Baptist Bookstore. 1970, 1978 p. 366

A marriage ceremony in the Bible is not a real marriage. Marriage is flesh joining flesh…
Ruckman, Peter. Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage. 1980, (1998 reprint), Pensacola: Bible Baptist Bookstore, p. 21

Notice how he's slowly getting more serious again, that's an obvious tell that the things I'm saying are spot on and hitting a nerve.

Until recently he's been on a majority "reflect everything with humor" trend. Now that's changing and he's taking his defense more seriously. Why tmjbog? You have nothing to prove if you were already taking this like a big joke before and none of it's true. Unless it is. Might want to go read what I said in post #184 and the few before it, they're true.
#184 is way too far back. I'll catch it as you drone on over the same territory.

#184 is way too far back.
It was my immediately previous post... not counting the photo of you digging yourself deeper.

Your lies are more desperate than usual.

I'm curious. How does it feel being the equivalent of a crappy video game opponent used to entertain someone else?

It was my immediately previous post... not counting the photo of you digging yourself deeper.

Your lies are more desperate than usual.

I'm curious. How does it feel being the equivalent of a crappy video game opponent used to entertain someone else?
You mean like Donkey Kong or Pac-Man?

Look at this thread. It's all over the place.

Full of nonsense.

I wouldn't take anything in this thread seriously. In fact, whatever tmjbog says in here, just save yourself the trouble and do the opposite, people.

Look at this thread. It's all over the place.

Full of nonsense.

I wouldn't take anything in this thread seriously. In fact, whatever tmjbog says in here, just save yourself the trouble and do the opposite, people.
Ok. You are correct. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I'm all set to get refocused.

So here is a Rucky who was deploying tracts for one of the alternate ways of salvation. What happens if you give someone the wrong track for the wrong period. Sorry your salvation is invalid. You read the wrong tract.

Ruckman’s Bulletin in 1989 even included the story of a fellow who took his predictions and views on works salvation after the rapture so serious, that he did the following with Ruckman’s tract Millions Disappear:

I have gone through my entire home and taped a copy to each item—such as the TV, stereo, furniture, guns—that I know will be stolen after I am gone, in prayer that those who break in and clean my home out will find these, and that the word will still work in their lives. (Bible Believers’ Bulletin. Nov. 1989, p. 16)

I heard about this tmjbog guy, aren't you the Catholic noob who was pretending to be a Calvinist and then an Arminian because you were afraid to admit you were a Catholic?

This guy's a joke. I'd steer clear. In fact, whatever he says, just do the opposite.

I heard about this tmjbog guy, aren't you the Catholic noob who was pretending to be a Calvinist and then an Arminian because you were afraid to admit you were a Catholic?

This guy's a joke. I'd steer clear. In fact, whatever he says, just do the opposite.
That's one version. Did you here? The tribulation is already over according Pete.

The end of the Tribulation…the date is given in Hosea 6:2. It is A.D. 2000, if our calendar is correct. (Ruckman, Peter. The Book of Psalms. Vol. 2. 2002 reprint, p. 813)