Unorthodox Teachings of Peter Ruckman

UCG....So you were way off base and completely wrong when you said I was a Calvinist mole, eh? You may now apologize for error.

UCG....So you were way off base and completely wrong when you said I was a Calvinist mole, eh? You may now apologize for error.
I'm reminded of the time a nitwit on this forum accused me, in rapid succession, of hyper-Calvinism, Roman Catholicism, Arianism, and polytheism.

They're like the proverbial infinite number of monkeys sitting at typewriters. They can produce words, but not arrange them in any coherent order.

The UGC Wonder Twins are like the infinite number of monkeys. But instead of typewriters, they're just flinging their own poo.

Your analytical skills are truly astounding (or should I say inconceivable)
They took barely any effort; all this was just a fun little game.

Notice how you still haven't clearly denounced the Catholic faith.

I can now double down on this again:
At this point it doesn't matter even if you repost what you said with an actual period at the end, making it your own statement, as that would just be your ego grabbing the win at the expense of rationalizing your late lie.

You were way too subtle about how you avoided making a plain and simple statement without having to slip in the "- you" after removing the period to save yourself from it being your words that denounced the Catholic faith. No, you made sure to quote me as being the one saying it in the middle of your syntax.

You bore me.
Everyone now knows you're either
1. a Catholic
or
2. According to your ever-changing story, a "close to, along the lines of" partial-Arminian flip-flopped into a full-on FWB Arminian less than 24 hrs later who not only attends but is a member of an IFB church you don't share "much" of your beliefs with "for reasons that will not be detailed". That's what really gives it away. "For reasons that will not be detailed," what kind of obvious shady cherry on top is that.

And we all know you went that far out of your way to maintain this extravagant lie for the sole purposes of spamming posts here attacking Dispensationalism, the KJV, and Ruckman.

Every Protestant reading this is now reading up on those 3 things thinking "If the Catholics went that far, there must be some truth here!"

At this point it doesn't matter even if you repost what you said with an actual period at the end, making it your own statement, as that would just be your ego grabbing the win at the expense of rationalizing your late lie.

You were way too subtle about how you avoided making a plain and simple statement without having to slip in the "- you" after removing the period to save yourself from it being your words that denounced the Catholic faith. No, you made sure to quote me as being the one saying it in the middle of your syntax.

You bore me.
1. a Catholic
or
2. According to your ever-changing story, a "close to, along the lines of" Arminian flip-flopped full-on FWB Arminian in less than 24 hrs who not only attends but is a member of an IFB church you don't believe "for reasons that will not be detailed". That's what really gives it away. "For reasons that will not be detailed," what kind of obvious shady cherry on top is that.

And we all know you went that far out of your way to maintain this extravagant lie for the sole purposes of spamming posts here attacking Dispensationalism, the KJV, and Ruckman.

Every Protestant reading this is now reading up on those 3 things thinking "If the Catholics went that far, there must be some truth here!"

Or, he was just having a little fun to alleviate the boredom.

Which seems more likely?

I can't help noticing that the UGC Wonder Twins still haven't clearly denounced baby rape.

Does that say something about them?

I'm reminded of the time a nitwit on this forum accused me, in rapid succession, of hyper-Calvinism, Roman Catholicism, Arianism, and polytheism.

They're like the proverbial infinite number of monkeys sitting at typewriters. They can produce words, but not arrange them in any coherent order.

The UGC Wonder Twins are like the infinite number of monkeys. But instead of typewriters, they're just flinging their own poo.
I like how much he thinks of himself. Like the Jesuits or whatever conspiracy group he's using today is worried about some anonymous guy with unorthodox views who made 5 or 6 videos.

You bore me.
1. a Catholic
or
2. According to your ever-changing story, a "close to, along the lines of" partial-Arminian flip-flopped into a full-on FWB Arminian less than 24 hrs later who not only attends but is a member of an IFB church you don't share "much" of your beliefs with "for reasons that will not be detailed". That's what really gives it away. "For reasons that will not be detailed," what kind of obvious shady cherry on top is that.

"For reasons that will not be detailed"

Wait...didn't I already tell you the reason?

Sorry let me make this more accurate.

tmjbog, everyone now knows you're either
1. a Catholic
or
2. According to your ever-changing story, a "close to, along the lines of" partial-Arminian flip-flopped into a full-on Arminian FWB less than 24 hrs later who not only attends but is a member of an IFB church you don't share "much" of your beliefs with "for reasons that will not be detailed". That's what really gives it away. "For reasons that will not be detailed," what kind of obvious shady cherry on top is that.

*ADDED: And a zero-point Calvinist, not agreeing in 1-point with Calvin, not 2, but a zero-point Calvinist so we can rule Calvinist out. We can rule Dispensationalist out. We can rule KJVO out. He's not a traditional Arminian FWB, remember, he's "close to", "along the lines of" FWB until the sun goes down, then he's full-on FWB and Arminian, but while infiltrating not only these forums, but an unsuspecting IFB church who he doesn't share "much" of his beliefs with, but remains a member "for reasons that will not be detailed" (is logos writing my post right now - you wouldn't know as if you researched the Jesuits, I mean, logos, you'd know his tactics are not easily discovered, hidden in plain sight while boasting about what he's doing right in front of you just like every criminal does as their calling card).

There you have it. From tmjbog's own story about himself.

Here's the question you need to ask yourself: which honestly seems more likely, #1 or #2?

if you've researched the Jesuits much at all you would realize they would not be easily discovered.
if you've researched the Jesuits much at all you would realize they would not be easily discovered - you know, I think I'm going to go grab some ice cream now.

Whoops, let me COPY-PASTE that again (shouldn't be too hard), I forgot to bold this in-your-face, "I finally did it" statement with no period at the end but instead an odd, trailing, "~ you" at the end like some withering balloon losing helium.

if you've researched the Jesuits much at all you would realize they would not be easily discovered - you know, I think I'm going to go grab some ice cream now.

Absolutely true. If you believe the conspiracy theories they are run nearly every denomination and involved in nearly every arm of government. They could not get there if they were easy to identify.

Sorry let me make this more accurate.

tmjbog, everyone now knows you're either
1. a Catholic
or
2. According to your ever-changing story, a "close to, along the lines of" partial-Arminian flip-flopped into a full-on Arminian FWB less than 24 hrs later who not only attends but is a member of an IFB church you don't share "much" of your beliefs with "for reasons that will not be detailed". That's what really gives it away. "For reasons that will not be detailed," what kind of obvious shady cherry on top is that.

*ADDED: And a zero-point Calvinist, not agreeing in 1-point with Calvin, not 2, but a zero-point Calvinist so we can rule Calvinist out. We can rule Dispensationalist out. We can rule KJVO out. He's not a traditional Arminian FWB, remember, he's "close to", "along the lines of" FWB until the sun goes down, then he's full-on FWB and Arminian, but while infiltrating not only these forums, but an unsuspecting IFB church who he doesn't share "much" of his beliefs with, but remains a member "for reasons that will not be detailed" (is logos writing my post right now - you wouldn't know as if you researched the Jesuits, I mean, logos, you'd know his tactics are not easily discovered, hidden in plain sight while boasting about what he's doing right in front of you just like every criminal does as their calling card).

There you have it. From tmjbog's own story about himself.

Here's the question you need to ask yourself: which honestly seems more likely, #1 or #2?
Certainly you will take this out of context and lie (Underground Church is kind of known for their lies at that point). However there are huge variations within FWB-I won't mention the differing doctrines lest you accuse me of being everyone of them. However, west of the Mississippi is typically different then East of it, Carolina's identify with the IFB and several have switched, Appalachian FWB have some strange doctrines. So along the lines of FWB is more about being cautious to identify with the each and every camp.

Anyway back to the subject of this thread more about our friend Pete:

Ruckman taught the most bizarre conspiracy theories, such as the government operating underground labs with human bodies preserved alive in tall jars in an amber-colored liquid standing by for animal-mutant experiments. (Ruckman, Peter. Black is Beautiful. 1995, p. 313)

conspiracy theories
There it is! I knew the phrase would eventually surface!

The ultimate escape rope, the trigger word used by all media, "IT'S A CONSPIRACY THEORY - you know"

"OPERATION NORTHWOODS?"
"IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY THEORY, GET BACK TO WORK."

"MK-ULTRA?"

"OPERATION PAPERCLIP?"

"MH-CHAOS?"

Don't think, just work. Believe whatever is told you, there's never a reason to question anything.
Everyone is honest, especially on the internet.
Met.gif

Someone talking about some Alexandrian cult? Haha! Ha! Ha! Comedy! Comedy!
As long as an undercover Catholic can make fun of something, it's not a fact anymore.

Just go with the flow, man, come on, don't you want to be cool like the rest of us "Baptists"? Vibes, bro. Viiiiibes.
Now excuse me while I make 10 new threads trashing this Ruckman guy. And the KJV. And Dispensationalism.

What's that? Obsessed? Nooooo, you're starting to sound like a CONSPIRACY THEORIST. HAHA! HA. HA.
You're not "one-a-dem CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, are you?"

AND ALL SATAN'S TOOLS SAY?
AMEN - NOOOO, NOT ME, MASTER.
I'M COOL.
AND FUNNY TOO.
HAHA!
HA.
HA.

There it is! I knew the phrase would eventually surface!

The ultimate escape rope, the trigger word used by all media, "IT'S A CONSPIRACY THEORY - you know"

"OPERATION NORTHWOODS?"

"MK-ULTRA?"

"OPERATION PAPERCLIP?"

"MH-CHAOS?"

Don't think, just work. Believe whatever is told you, there's never a reason to question anything.
Everyone is honest, especially on the internet.
View attachment 1183

Someone talking about some Alexandrian cult? Haha! Ha! Ha! Comedy! Comedy!
As long as an undercover Catholic can make fun of something, it's not a fact anymore.

Just go with the flow, man, come on, don't you want to be cool like the rest of us "Baptists"? Vibes, bro. Viiiiibes.
Now excuse me while I make 10 new threads trashing this Ruckman guy. And the KJV. And Dispensationalism.

What's that? Obsessed? Nooooo, you're starting to sound like a CONSPIRACY THEORIST. HAHA! HA. HA.
You're not "one-a-dem CONSPIRACY THEORISTS, are you?"

AND ALL SATAN'S TOOLS SAY?
AMEN!
NOOOO, NOT ME, MASTER.
I'M COOL.
AND FUNNY TOO.
HAHA!
HA.
HA.
Well too be fair with Ruckman should expect the word to come out. His books are full of Alexandrian conspiracy theories.

Hey.

Catholic guy.

How terrified are you right now of this effortless goofing around.

Or, he was just having a little fun to alleviate the boredom.

Which seems more likely?
Yep, and I'm not going to do something just because some crazy on the internet demands it. My wife comes from a majority Catholic country in Asia. They have stories throughout history of the Catholic priests bringing locals in as nuns, then taking advantage of them. Priests over there currently engage in pagan festivals with the locals-not admonishing for their paganism. During the 70s and beyond they were know to hide out communists. Even those who remain Catholic are aware of the horrible things done by them in her home country. So, you could say I'm not a fan.

Hey.

Catholic guy.

How terrified are you right now of this effortless goofing around.
On a scale of 1 to 10 - doesn't really register.

But what does register is this:

Women will get 33-year old male bodies at the rapture. (Ruckman, Peter. 22 Years of the Bible Believer’s Bulletin Vol. 1 “The AV Holy Bible.” 1999, p. 110)

Suspected baby rapist says what now?
tmjbog is a suspected baby rapist?

OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD, don't forget that one.

Had to save that one for the relevant moment so people would actually copy paste search it, and hopefully not add "~ you" to the end of their Google search.

Yes, it will give you different results guys. Adding the "~ you" to the end will make a difference.