Unorthodox Teachings of Peter Ruckman

"Lucifer has a tiny weener" -Ransom

Remember when you said that Ransom?
Nice try, but I wouldn't have misspelled "weiner."

If I can help you find other ways to distract people from the suspicion that you're a baby rapist, please let me know.

So you're not only a suspected baby rapist
Wait what, you're calling everyone you disagree with a "suspected baby rapist" now?

Aren't you a mod here?

Perhaps FSSL read in his NIV that he should hire 12 year olds.

Nice try, but I wouldn't have misspelled "weiner."
No. The humorous way to spell it is weener. Was I talking about a hot dog? Didn't say.

Much like you're a noob in doctrine. Not a newb.

Mr. I-Know-Logic
Love the hyphens. Your diction is wide-ranging. Smooth. Dare I say poetic.

You should start your own Business College in addition to your "Everyone else is a Satanist" IFB and offer MBA's with a Concentration in Vocabulary (er, that's a thing, right?).

I’m so glad you value your MBA... you should have gone for a real Bible degree... but that probably wouldn’t have changed things, either

Peter Ruckman, like every good cultist, had to set his date for the end. To his credit early on he attempted to stay Biblical and avoid date setting-but the temptation must have been too much.

"No man knows the DAY or the HOUR of the Rapture, and inept students of prophecy with little “do it yourself” schemes of arithmetic are going to do nothing but bring dishonor and discredit on the words of God. If Paul didn’t know it don’t you think that some American could figure out what he couldn’t. If it is going to be revealed, it will not be a date that you have to adjust every year to meet the demands of your own stupidity."(Ruckman, Peter. Setting Date of Rapture. Bible Believers' Bulletin. March 1980, p. 5)

…for more than 35 years I have been preaching in public (and teaching in private) that the second advent date is Yom Kippur of the year 2000, if our calendar is right. By this figuring, I have told audiences all over America for 38 years that seven years must be deducted for the tribulation (giving us a figure of 1993), and then four years must be subtracted to make up for the differences in calendars. (Note: Christ is said to have been born in 4 B.C. by this adjustment of calendar systems.) This would give a maximum (I didn’t say, “exact”) date of 1989 for a rapture. (Ruckman, Peter. Bible Believers’ Bulletin. Feb. 1988, p. 1)

As I write these lines I am quite conscious of the fact that the Rapture at this time is just around the corner; it may be a matter of only a few weeks or months. There is little or no time left to do anything for the Lord… (Ruckman, Peter. Bible Believers' Bulletin. Sep. 1988, p. 3)

@tmjbog speaking of cults have you heard of the Catholic cult?

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 11.54.16 AM.png

Francis and the boys in red will be hearing about this atrocity.
They already heard, they just haven't told you because altar boys don't need to know that information.

Get back to your Holy Smoke martial arts.
1591729433615.png1591729490914.png
Chain.gif

They already heard, they just haven't told you because altar boys don't need to know that information.

Get back to your Holy Smoke martial arts.
View attachment 1203View attachment 1204
View attachment 1205
You my friend, are going to thank me. I just had a little chat with Francis. He wants to see about a collaborative effort. He saw how after just 5 videos you nearly wiped out Calvinism in North America (you can't hold out forever, Ransom), and he wants to join forces. Francis wants to know if you would be willing to be a franchisee? I reported back the Ruckmanites have these "advanced revelations" I told him how good you all were at it. At that point he did give me one of his admonishing looks and asked "have they been able to eliminate hell?" Anyway he thought your people and his people would be a good fit. Wanted to conference you in with a couple the cards to do some brainstorming exactly how the integration will work. Also he wanted to know if you were open to learning Latin?

Another day, still no repudiation of baby rape by UGC. I'm beginning to suspect he's hiding something.

Another day, still no repudiation of baby rape by UGC. I'm beginning to suspect he's hiding something.
Well, he is about to join forces with catholics and you know there reputation.

Another day, still no repudiation of baby rape
Dude. What in the world are you talking about. Seriously.

This thread is about the "unorthodox" teachings of Peter Ruckman.

You my friend, are going to thank me. I just had a little chat with Francis. He wants to see about a collaborative effort. He saw how after just 5 videos you nearly wiped out Calvinism in North America (you can't hold out forever, Ransom), and he wants to join forces. Francis wants to know if you would be willing to be a franchisee? I reported back the Ruckmanites have these "advanced revelations" I told him how good you all were at it. At that point he did give me one of his admonishing looks and asked "have they been able to eliminate hell?" Anyway he thought your people and his people would be a good fit. Wanted to conference you in with a couple the cards to do some brainstorming exactly how the integration will work. Also he wanted to know if you were open to learning Latin?
UGC...Francis is a patient man but he was definitely in a mood this morning. He was up all night waiting for you to contact one of his cardinals. I covered as best as I could for you-told him your internet probably dropped. If he's going to bring you in like this you need to show a little respect for the big hat, if you know what I mean. If it's the dispensations that concern you, don't be, they are all about the extra Biblical revelations-I'm sure they can work 'em in. Should I tell him you're good with the whole Latin thing?

Bible Time With The Doctor

The text [Gen. 2:19] would indicate that the original language is Hebrew, and that it is the language of Heaven that God gave to man. When the Lord speaks to Paul from Heaven, He speaks in Hebrew, and not just because Paul is a Hebrew. When you get to the heavenly scene in Revelation, the hosts up there, that include millions of Gentiles, are singing “Alleluia” (Rev. 19:1,3,4,6). That’s “praise ye Jehovah.” It is a Hebrew word. (Ruckman Reference Bible, first edition, p. 5)

The texts that "prove" the original language is Hebrew:

And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof. (Gen. 2:19)

And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. (Rev. 19:1; 3-4; 6)