Unorthodox Teachings of Peter Ruckman

Why is it that the 2 most evil "churches" in the world: the Catholic church and the Episcopal church, who are both close to each other, hate the Bible and U.S. Presidents who support it?
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 4.10.41 AM.png

I wonder if tmjbog, the half-Arminian Charismatic Wesleyan Baptist knows that the Catholic "church" is of Satan
As even UGC with his limited analytical skills would know that his characterization is false, I wonder if he knows liars are of Satan?

But then he might have learned it from this guy:

If possible, every Christian in the Laodicean church (1900-1990) should read the life of Billy Bray—especially about the time he literally moved a mountain and the time he gave away his last cent… (Ruckman, Peter. History of the New Testament Church Vol. 2, 1984, p. 69)

Nothing in the book contains anything amount moving mountains.

The Jesuits are a deceptive group. That is why Pope Francis is an evil man.

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 4.20.45 AM.png

Highly recommended reading:
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 4.31.07 AM.png

Almost all Catholics are under Satanic spiritual strongholds for placing themselves under that system.
Full well ye reject the commandments of God AND HIS WORD for your traditions of men.

Alberto Rivera, Ex-Jesuit Priest:

UGC, you gotta figure out what you are man you post articles about Episcopalian and Catholics. So are you Episcopalian or Catholic. You gotta get your theology straight before you go out there posting videos. First you say your dispensationalist, then Catholic, then Episcopalian. How's anyone to figure out your revolving story.

"The Jesuits are the army that creates the greatest promotion of the Satanic cult here in the United States." -Alberto Rivera, Ex-Jesuit Priest

Highly recommended reading:
View attachment 1161

Almost all Catholics are under Satanic spiritual strongholds for placing themselves under that system.
Full well ye reject the commandments of God AND HIS WORD for your traditions of men.
Another Ruckman book promoted by UGC-who in no way is associated with Ruckman except to call himself a 4 star Ruckmanite and defend him whenever one of his quotes is posted. I'm sure there are better books out there exposing the Catholic cult. Since Ruckman has already called just about everyone who disagrees with him a cultist-it kind of loses it's power when it comes from him. On top of that he has so many made up facts/doctrines about the Bible that he kind of loses his credibility.

Catholics are against Ruckman the Dispensationalist.
Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 4.47.28 AM.png

Catholics created the lie that Dispensationalism was created by Darby, and that Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby:

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 4.50.24 AM.png

As the Catholic "church" is Satan's primary vehicle for misrepresenting Christianity, he uses it to attack the truest Biblical camp in Christianity: Dispensationalism.

Our God is bigger than Lucifer, who the highest level Catholics worship in their masses:

Catholics are against Ruckman the Dispensationalist.
View attachment 1164

Catholics created the lie that Dispensationalism was created by Darby, and that Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby:

View attachment 1165

As the Catholic "church" is Satan's primary vehicle for misrepresenting Christianity, he uses it to attack the truest Biblical camp in Christianity: Dispensationalism.

Our God is bigger than Lucifer, who the highest level Catholics worship in their masses:
If the Catholic church being against something proves it's true I guess Lutheranism and Calvinism have been proven true. About the only times I hear a Catholic cuss is when you mention the name Luther or Calvin. 500 years and they still aren't over it.

If the Catholic church being against something proves it's true I guess Lutheranism and Calvinism have been proven true.
How embarrassing.

About the only times I hear a Catholic cuss is when you mention the name Luther or Calvin. 500 years and they still aren't over it.
Sloppy. Overcompensating.

How embarrassing.

Sloppy. Overcompensating.
No more embarrassing then trying to claim dispensationalism has credibility because the Catholics oppose it. They oppose a lot of things.

Overcompensating for what? In debates/discussions with Catholics I've been shocked at how ugly they turn when the name Luther or Calvin is brought up.

"The Jesuits are the army that creates the greatest promotion of the Satanic cult here in the United States." -Alberto Rivera, Ex-Jesuit Priest

Wasn't Rivera a made-up person? I seem to remember that being exposed on the old FFF.

Wasn't Rivera a made-up person? I seem to remember that being exposed on the old FFF.
I actually read that book several years ago. I didn't know he was made up. It seemed a little over the top on the conspiracy theory scale. Basically every denomination and every institution in the U.S. had been infiltrated by the Jesuits.

I actually read that book several years ago. I didn't know he was made up. It seemed a little over the top on the conspiracy theory scale. Basically every denomination and every institution in the U.S. had been infiltrated by the Jesuits.

Don't quote me on him being made-up. My memory ain't what it used to be. I thought someone had provided evidence on the old forum that he was made-up, but I could be misremembering.

Don't quote me on him being made-up. My memory ain't what it used to be. I thought someone had provided evidence on the old forum that he was made-up, but I could be misremembering.
So I read the Wiki version. He seems to have been real. Possibly a fraud. They give his version then some Expose's version. The expose stated he was wanted for various fraudulent activities across U.S. and Spain. I lean toward him being a fraud-but neither side seemed to provide much conclusive evidence.