Unorthodox Teachings of Peter Ruckman

Doesn't matter. I posted all of those things to see the responses.

It does matter. Christians need to be truthful.

No doubt the RCC doctrine deceives many and leads them to Hell. I wish the RCC could be exposed on every TV channel every day. 99% of my relatives are RC. There is no need to make appeals to made-up things. When the made-up thing is questioned and proven to be made-up, that causes a loss of credibility and closes doors.

*ehem*

What about you, tmjbog.

Care to tell us how evil the Catholic church is and how it's sending people to hell?

Certainly you agree with no variance to the above statement?

*ehem*

What about you, tmjbog.

Care to tell us how evil the Catholic church is and how it's sending people to hell?

Certainly you agree with no variance to the above statement?
Agreed. Wife's parents were Catholic. But then you know if they Jesuits are watching you, they are allowed to bash the Catholic church if it furthers there cause.

It does matter. Christians need to be truthful.

No doubt the RCC doctrine deceives many and leads them to Hell. I wish the RCC could be exposed on every TV channel every day. 99% of my relatives are RC. There is no need to make appeals to made-up things. When the made-up thing is questioned and proven to be made-up, that causes a loss of credibility and closes doors.
One interesting note from Rivera's story. He claims the Catholic church started Islam and Mohamed's wife was actually a nun. Seems like a lot of what he said is what an IFB crowd would want to hear.

One interesting note from Rivera's story. He claims the Catholic church started Islam and Mohamed's wife was actually a nun. Seems like a lot of what he said is what an IFB crowd would want to hear.

I know of some IFB churches that would heartily "Amen" that - whether it was true or not.

That's nice that you just quoted my entire post and said "agreed" to something somewhere in it.

No, no, please. Do elaborate.

What specifically do you disagree with the Catholic church on.
Tell us specifically of what evils you see within it; how exactly do you see Satan working through the Catholic church?

sherlockUGC.gif

That's nice that you just quoted my entire post and said "agreed" to something somewhere in it.

No, no, please. Do elaborate.

What specifically do you disagree with the Catholic church on.
Tell us specifically of what evils you see within it; how exactly do you see Satan working through the Catholic church?

View attachment 1172
Well, I do have a confession to make. I do think the pope's hat is kind of cool.

tmjbog is a Catholic and lied about being a half-Arminian FWB.

The reason he said he's "close to an Arminian" is because that's what Catholics are.

tmjbog is a Catholic and lied about being a half-Arminian FWB.

The reason he said he's "close to an Arminian" is because that's what Catholics are.
Except I never said I was half Arminian-you did. But awesome try. Us Jesuits....I mean you can't prove anything.

I mean you can't prove anything.
I can quite easily.

If I'm wrong, it should take no effort on your part whatsoever, as voicecrying just did, for you to state your position on the Catholic church.

Tell us, in your own words, what you specifically disagree on with the Catholic church.

I can quite easily.

If I'm wrong, it should take no effort on your part whatsoever, as voicecrying just did, for you to state your position on the Catholic church.

Tell us, in your own words, what you specifically disagree on with the Catholic church.
All that kneeling and standing. It both wears you out and kills the knees. And those long services really suck. I'm mean my pastor know at the 1:20 mark it's time to wrap things up.

I can quite easily.

Did I pass or am I going to have to submit to the dunk test?

Did I pass
Obviously not, your avoidance is proving my point.

I'll ask again. This time more specifically.

If I'm wrong, it should take no effort on your part whatsoever.

Tell us, in your own words, what you specifically disagree on with the Catholic church's doctrines. Tell us what you think about their doctrine of salvation.

Obviously not, you're avoidance is proving my point.

I'll ask again. This time more specifically.

If I'm wrong, it should take no effort on your part whatsoever.

Tell us, in your own words, what you specifically disagree on with the Catholic church's doctrines. Tell us what you think about their doctrine of salvation.
Wait a second are you accusing me of being a Jesuit because you are really one. This is your way of throwing off suspicion isn't it. And even if I am one you will never figure out (and we are watching)

Can't do it, can you.
1591622630938.png

Alberto Rivera taught that the Jesuits were on the KJV translation committee. Rivera's 1998-99 AIC International Ministries catalog states under "Questions and Startling Facts surrounding the 1611 translation:" that "The 1611 King James originally included the Apocrypha. . . . the translation committee contained devoted Puritan scholars but it was also infiltrated by Jesuits." I was informed in a letter from Jack Chick, President, Chick Publications, that "Dr. Rivera told me the Jesuits infiltrated the translation committee and insisted that the Apocrypha be included in the very first printing."

So there you have it - according to Rivera, the AV1611 was a Catholic Bible whose text was "corrupted" by the wily Jesuits. Rivera's AIC catalog promoted what he called "THE FIRST PURE PROTESTANT BIBLE! . . . THE MOST IMPORTANT BIBLE TRANSLATION OF OUR TIME. . . . A PURE BIBLE TRANSLATION - this 1655 editions [sic] is the fruit of their work."

Imagine that - all these years we have been promoting the AV1611, when we should have been promoting the AV1655. Looks like those of us (like me,) who have been using the AV1611, need to throw it out and get a copy of the "First Pure Protestant Bible, " the AV1655. Please make a note of it.