Unorthodox Teachings of Peter Ruckman

Do you know for sure you're even a child of God and are going to heaven?

Do you even know if you're a saved Christian?

You're attacking others claiming they are unorthodox while being unorthodox yourself.

Until you identify with an orthodox camp, what credibility do you have to call anyone else unorthodox when you yourself are unorthodox and believe God's children can go to hell after being born again, which is the second death.

You're attacking others claiming they are unorthodox while being unorthodox yourself.

Perhaps your statement may describe you yourself. You may be guilty of what you accuse others. According to some of your posts, you may hold some views that are considered non-orthodox or false teaching [at least you try to defend false KJV-only teaching], and you definitely keep defending Peter Ruckman in spite of his unorthodox views.

Perhaps your statement may describe you yourself.
Perhaps you missed post #39.

Perhaps you should also study up on what Orthodoxy is within the Baptist church before standing on your soapbox.

Until you identify with an orthodox camp, what credibility do you have to call anyone else unorthodox when you yourself are unorthodox and believe God's children can go to hell after being born again, which is the second death.
Pete wins. I've not even come up with 1 new teaching yet. His cult is so much cooler than mine.

Claims to have come up with over 100 "new teachings." (Ruckman, Peter. The Alexandrian Cult, Part 8. 1981, p. 28) This would include teaching such weird things as Adam being created with a water system instead of a blood system, and that Adam's mouth was connected to his heart directly. (Ruckman, Peter. Ruckman’s Bible References: Personal Notes on Salient Verses in the Bible. 1997, p. 25)

"Angels are thirty-three year old males without wings; and all women in the Church Age will receive thirty-three year old male bodies at the Rapture."

1 John 3:2 (KJV)
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

It is not yet manifest what we shall be like except that we shall have bodies like His glorified human body. Dake's Annotated Reference Bible

1 Corinthians 15:49 (KJV)

49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Ah....this topic always causes consternation amongst the vain.

I have studied up on what Orthodoxy is within Baptist churches, including on what is orthodox, scriptural doctrine concerning inspiration, preservation, and translation of the Scriptures.

You have carelessly and improperly thrown out bogus, false allegations against me, a believer who accepts sound orthodox Bible doctrine.

Figure out what you believe first and why before attacking others.
Your confusion is not my problem. Speaking of confusion here's a confused guys version of what happened one night:

"I was driving around, and the KKK was threatening me because they figured I must be sort of a white Martin Luther king [sic] or something; but I wasn’t … Well, I came down a dirt road at about 35 miles an hour and suddenly was confronted with a single track [sic] wooden bridge. It was about twenty feet long and had no railing. As I got to within twenty feet of it and started to cross it a carload of drunk Afro-Americans (that is not the “plenary, verbally inspired original” but it will do!) came tearing around a corner opposite the bridge at about 45 miles an hour. I was too close to turn or brake, and there was room on the bridge for only one car, so I gunned it so that my car would swing out to the right and lean as much as possible in crossing. The other guy braked (much too late) and took the inside. Those cars must have gone by each other on that bridge with both sets of outside wheels in the air; the cars never scraped. I parked my car fifty yards down the road after the “near miss” and went back to look at that bridge and measure it. There was no way that two cars could pass on that bridge with all of both cars on the bridge at the same time. No way in the world. Even with the wheels hanging over, they couldn’t have passed without scraping together unless the wheels were something like two feet beyond the edges of the bridge when they went past. (Ruckman, Peter. The Book of Hebrews. Pensacola, FL: Bible Baptist Bookstore, 1986, p. 29)

I have studied up on what Orthodoxy is within Baptist churches, including on what is orthodox, scriptural doctrine concerning inspiration, preservation, and translation of the Scriptures.

You have carelessly and improperly thrown out bogus, false allegations against me, a believer who accepts sound orthodox Bible doctrine.
It is not an exaggeration to say all you do is complain. No one has misrepresented you on these forums, you should take responsibility for your own viewpoints and positions.

You can always tell when someone has an unbalanced personality when they obsess over one topic and keep repeating themselves when they don't get their way. Move on, man. Move on.

It is not an exaggeration to say all you do is complain. No one has misrepresented you on these forums, you should take responsibility for your own viewpoints and positions.
Most of the time you do not address or discuss what I have actually stated. At times you have tried to misrepresent and distort what I soundly state, and you have made bogus false allegations that bear false witness. For one example, you have falsely alleged that I attack the Bible. Now you complain that your false allegations have been exposed as what they are.

I take responsibility for my scripturally-based positions while you take no responsibility for your false allegations and carnal smear tactics.

Your confusion is not my problem.
What on earth.
You honestly don't even know what Christian beliefs you stand on.
You continually attend a church you don't even agree with.
You think Calvinists are all wrong (saying you're a "zero point" Calvinist).
You think Dispensationalists are all wrong (well there goes all of Baptist Orthodoxy along with the Calvinists).
You said you are not a traditional, orthodox Arminian, but "close" to and "along the lines" of them.

What in the world do you even believe? You ignore everyone's posts, to the point where Twisted made an entire thread about it, then you start your own thread and copy-paste what you already said 3 times here to claim others besides you are "Unorthodox".

tmjbog. No one is listening to you. You have to earn respect by proving you actually put in the work and studied up on what you are talking about.
As an adult, you can't just sit around, attack others, complain, and expect everyone to believe you.

Attacking people around you and complaining is extremely easy. Defending a knowledge set on a plane with other knowledge sets is what really matters, and actually takes a lot of time and effort. You can't just grab a Bible and start attacking everyone who disagrees with you without putting in that work.

Attacking people around you and complaining is extremely easy.

Do you mean like what you do against believers who disagree with non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning?

The Projector
You are the one who chooses to project bogus false allegations against believers. You are unable to silence the truth by your name-calling.

You are unable to silence the truth.
What are you, a protestor now?

These are forums. No one is silencing you, but you have to take responsibility for when you do things like constantly attack the Bible and everyone using that version but then turn around and claim you love and use that same Bible you're attacking. That doesn't make sense.

UGC, I do not need to take any responsibility for something that I do not do regardless of your false allegations.

Disagreeing with and reproving human, non-scriptural KJV-only reasoning/teaching is not attacking the Bible regardless of the complaining or whining of those who falsely suggest that it is.

It does not make sense for KJV-only advocates to disobey commands in the KJV by bearing false witness.