Virginia Mollenkott has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homosexuals do not like being called what they actually are I.e. abomination and reprobate( Romans1).
Can you point out the part of Romans 1:26-32 in the NIV that you disagree with? Thanks.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.​

So any site that is not liberal is automatically wrong ?
Dr. Woudstra, who died in the early 1990s, was a long-time friend of Evangelicals Concerned Inc. This organisation was founded in 1976 by New York psychologist, Dr. Ralph Blair, as a nation-wide task force and fellowship for gay and lesbian 'evangelical Christians' and their friends. ECI's address is 311 East 72nd Street, New York, NY 10021. They can be found on the internet at http://www.korpi.com/ECWE/

"It was during a series of research phone calls to Dr. Blair that I first confirmed the fact of Dr. Woudstra's homosexuality. Blair and Dr. Woudstra were friends. Dr. Woudstra had been on the mailing list of Evangelicals Concerned from its inception, and although he had no formal ties with ECI, on one of his many trips to New York he called in and had tea with Dr. Blair. Dr Blair told me that Dr. Woudstra shared the viewpoint of ECI that lifelong 'loving monogamous relationships' between gay men or women were acceptable to God. He believed that there was nothing in the Old Testament (his special area of technical expertise) that corresponded to 'homosexual orientation'. The 'sodomy' of the OT simply involved temple rites and gang rape (Gen 19). Notice the similarity between this view and that of Virginia Mollenkott. Dr. Blair clearly stated to me on the phone on 23rd September 1997 that Dr. Woudstra, a lifelong bachelor, was a homosexual. He intimated that other members of the NIV translation committee were also quietly supportive of ECI, but he was not able to tell me who they were (for obvious reasons). He later called them 'bigger' names than Dr. Woudstra.

Virginia was an open lesbian, which she wrote about.Again if you want to know google it it’s there.
I wasn't questioning Virginia's lesbianism...I was, however, questioning your other malignment. You don't follow conversations very well, do you? Is it because you are just lazy, or because you're half-donkey in everything you do? Why would i want to do the googling of information I already have...see, I DO MY RESEARCH.

I wasn't questioning Virginia's lesbianism...I was, however, questioning your other malignment. You don't follow conversations very well, do you? Is it because you are just lazy, or because you're half-donkey in everything you do? Why would i want to do the googling of information I already have...see, I DO MY RESEARCH.
Lol, I am on an iPhone driving and voice to text works sometimes.

Can you point out the part of Romans 1:26-32 in the NIV that you disagree with? Thanks.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.​
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.​

Unchecked Copy Box
1Ki 14:24 - There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.

Unchecked Copy Box
1Ki 15:12 - He expelled the male shrine prostitutes from the land and got rid of all the idols his ancestors had made.
Unchecked Copy Box
1Ki 22:46 - He rid the land of the rest of the male shrine prostitutes who remained there even after the reig. Can you find the word “ sodomite” in the NIV ?

Last edited:
Which in itself is another assumption.

Mommy and Daddy Leatherneck sure didn't raise any gifted kids, did they? LOL.
lol, one ( oldest) is a college English professor one ( second born) is a senior maintenance manager at a major chemical plant, and all three love Jesus, which is their greatest achievement.

lol, one ( oldest) is a college English professor one ( second born) is a senior maintenance manager at a major chemical plant, and all three love Jesus, which is their greatest achievement.
Yeah, I thought you didn't rate too high on their list of accomplishments.

None of which are in Romans 1:26-32.

Is there anyone smart there I could talk to instead? I'm wasting my time on you.
You would have to be able to understand when one tells you something smart and I have seen zero evidence of you being smart.

Yeah, I thought you didn't rate too high on their list of accomplishments.
Honorable discharge from the Marine Corps- born again 1978-retired from chemical plant, why do you comment on something you have no clue about ? Seems to be a typical Calvinist trait.?

Do you think either of those occupations marks you as someone with an abundance of brains?
Absolutely you ever been in combat and or worked in a chemical plant ? Of course not so yet again you talk about things about which you have zero clue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.