Virginia Mollenkott has died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember a couple years ago how UGC also tried to flaunt his education while making obviously wrong arguments? Something is in the water in fundy-land. Chemicals, probably.

Wodustra on the OT committee ,who was a homosexual ,had influence that is why sodomite got changed to temple prostitute IMO .Homosexuals prefer to be called gay when actually they are sodomites.
And let's remember that this all started with Leatherneck asserting, without evidence, that Marten Woudstra was a homosexual, having apparently "researched" nothing but a bunch of incestuous KJV-only Web sites that probably quoted each other. And the assertion still goes unsupported by facts or logic. Can Leatherneck back it up? Or can we just chalk him up as yet another fundy slanderer?

Remember a couple years ago how UGC also tried to flaunt his education while making obviously wrong arguments? Something is in the water in fundy-land. Chemicals, probably.
Nah, that would be Calvinist trying to convince others that verses don’t mean what they say they only mean what Calvinist tell you they mean. Talk about something in the water. FYI ,the only one I have seen flaunt their education so far is you. You all right ?

Nah, that would be Calvinist trying to convince others that verses don’t mean what they say they only mean what Calvinist tell you they mean.

As opposed to verses meaning what you say they mean? Yeah, he tried that. He sure was a dummy. Liked making unsupported assertions, too. You'd like him.

And let's remember that this all started with Leatherneck asserting, without evidence, that Marten Woudstra was a homosexual, having apparently "researched" nothing but a bunch of incestuous KJV-only Web sites that probably quoted each other. And the assertion still goes unsupported by facts or logic. Can Leatherneck back it up? Or can we just chalk him up as yet another fundy slanderer?
The proof is in the pudding . Can you find the word sodomite in the NIV ? Nope. Sodom-sodomy-sodomite it isn’t rocket science, but then again you have to want to SEE the truth.

Then post a verse with sodomite from the NIV I will wait.
No, don't change the subject. It just makes you look uninformed and cowardly. Post your evidence that Marten Woudstra was a homosexual, or apologize for bearing false witness.

No, don't change the subject. It just makes you look uninformed and cowardly. Post your evidence that Marten Woudstra was a homosexual, or apologize for bearing false witness.
Still waiting for a verse from the NIV with sodomite in it. Oh wait they changed it to shrine prostitute to appease the homosexuals.

Still waiting for a verse from the NIV with sodomite in it. Oh wait they changed it to shrine prostitute to appease the homosexuals.
That's nice. As far as I'm concerned, you can be "still waiting" until hell freezes over. And given that you have outed yourself as an unrepentant liar and twofold son of hell, be sure to give us a firsthand report.

You have no evidence that Marten Woudstra was a homosexual, otherwise you would have posted it by now instead of making every excuse possible. You slanderous, false witness-bearing, accuser of the brethren.

That's nice. As far as I'm concerned, you can be "still waiting" until hell freezes over. And given that you have outed yourself as an unrepentant liar and twofold son of hell, be sure to give us a firsthand report.

You have no evidence that Marten Woudstra was a homosexual, otherwise you would have posted it by now instead of making every excuse possible. You slanderous, false witness-bearing, accuser of the brethren.
Truth hurts some and frees others. Sorry to see that the truth hurt you. I knew you could not produce a verse from the NIV with the word sodomite they removed it to appease homosexuals.

How would anyone know? If it's true that Marten Woudstra was a homosexual, you would post your evidence instead of being such a coward. Apparently, the truth--specifically, having to tell it--only hurts you.
I am not your secretary and if you actually wanted the truth you would research other than your preferred safe sites. Your loss not mine.

Sorry to hear you rode the short bus.
Wasn't me...but your comprehension skills show it was most definitely you. I find it hard to believe you were EVER a Marine. I have many in my family, and none show the ignorance you do.

Wasn't me...but your comprehension skills show it was most definitely you. I find it hard to believe you were EVER a Marine. I have many in my family, and none show the ignorance you do.
If it is ignorance to believe scripture over mens opinions I am ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.