What are you listening to right now?

this is what is supposed to be happening here right now according to the weather forcast...
.. but unfortunately it;s not.... . so i am up here at home where i wouldn;t hear the rain

anyway even if it was falling.... (rain only makes that sound at street level when it hits
ground... but up here we just see it silently falling past us on it;s way down)... so instead
of being downstairs playing in a rain storm that is not happening..i;m up here listening to
it on stereos in the house....🌧️🌦️⛈️

Last edited:
this is what is supposed to be happening here right now according to the weather forcast...
.. but unfortunately it;s not.... . so i am up here at home where i wouldn;t hear the rain

anyway even if it was falling.... (rain only makes that sound at street level when it hits
ground... but up here we just see it silently falling past us on it;s way down)... so instead
of being downstairs playing in a rain storm that is not happening..i;m up here listening to
it on stereos in the house....🌧️🌦️⛈️

I have that very video on my phone and I put my earphones in every night when I go to sleep. Before I know it, I'm out like a light!!

I have that very video on my phone and I put my earphones in every night when I go to sleep. Before I know it, I'm out like a light!!
i love those kinds of sountracks... .i can sleep to them pretty well too.... but i also read
- do work online - or even chores around the house while they are playing.... plus also
spacewave...and other soundscapes .... ..but usually through headphones since not
everybody in the house wants to hear a thunderstorm or some other post apocalyptic
ambience all day...

Last edited:
by request of the person in the carpeted office... (aka big main room at the front
of the house with all the computers and tv screens).. it;s playing on all the house speakers..

lrsChristensenJohn-LowTech copy.jpg

Last edited:
This song played on a Sirius Station that I rarely listen to, and as soon as I heard it I was reminded of my fondness for Jackson Browne. Matter of fact, I thought that Browne might have had direct influence on their work, but I was wrong per this article.

That was a great album.
That was absolutely beautiful.
thank you.... . she was supposed to be off today but we didn;t make any specific plans...
so she;s working in her office today (sort of)... but not actively working...apparently just

catching up on clerical stuff previously set aside... even wanted baileys in her coffee this
morning..... .... and then gave me a play list of musicians she wanted to hear on the main
stereo system....(yes... sometimes she treats me like one of her companys employees..:sneaky: )
...... .so right now the entire album this song is from is playing from a cd... plus more cds are

loaded ready to take over when this one is done.... there is lasagna in the oven - so as soon as
it;s ready i;m taking it in there and eating lunch with her.... that will be nice....:)

That was a great album.
this one was on earlier this morning when that album was playing.... ...i love the quitar
solo in it... but someone i;m close to can;t hear it without getting tears in his eyes.. i
think that whole album is one of the most overlooked masterpieces of classic oldies....

this one was on earlier this morning when that album was playing.... ...i love the quitar
solo in it... but someone i;m close to can;t hear it without getting tears in his eyes.. i
think that whole album is one of the most overlooked masterpieces of classic oldies....

I love the videography...

I just wished Knopfler knew how to play the guitar.

😁

I just wished Knopfler knew how to play the guitar.

😁
well.... ok..... he does do a lot finger screetches on the strings... (which usually makes me cringe when others do it).... he could definitely have better finger discipline.... ..and if you watch the video you can see he doesn;t know to properly handle a rifle either.. .. he has his finger inside the trigger guard instead of held along side the action in a safe position... ... i am not allowed to handle firearms and even i know that....:rolleyes:..... ..wow...... . almost thou persuadeth me he is vile and disgusting..... :unsure:

;)😁