What are you listening to right now?

this is what is supposed to be happening here right now according to the weather forcast...
.. but unfortunately it;s not.... . so i am up here at home where i wouldn;t hear the rain

anyway even if it was falling.... (rain only makes that sound at street level when it hits
ground... but up here we just see it silently falling past us on it;s way down)... so instead
of being downstairs playing in a rain storm that is not happening..i;m up here listening to
it on stereos in the house....🌧️🌦️⛈️

Aleshanee,

It's 2:49am on early Sunday morning. I'm cutting on my rain music in my phone and putting my earphones in. I'll be asleep in a minute!!!

Aleshanee,

It's 2:49am on early Sunday morning. I'm cutting on my rain music in my phone and putting my earphones in. I'll be asleep in a minute!!!
it;s been cold here every night for the past week.... .low 60s and even 59 degrees
one night at our place.... and i;ve been sleeping under an arcturus wool blanket
with a heavy us navy submarine blanket on top of it.... and have slept right through

the night without waking up... i had a winter forest snowstorm track set to run most
of the nights.. but then last night i used this one.... ..

I love the videography...
a pair of bagpipers played this song at punchbowl cemetery of the pacific after the
veterans day ceremony several years ago.. .... nobody was singing it though.. ..
it was only the 2 bagpipes.... and it wasn;t an official part of the regular ceremony
either.. they were just there on their own to pay tribute.... seeing this reminds me

of that... plus it;s a little bit like the dire straights video too....

Last edited:

the minstrel-boy to the war is gone,
in the ranks of death you will find him;
his father’s sword he has girded on,
and his wild harp slung behind him—
“land of song!” said the warrior-bard,
“though all the world betrays thee,
one sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,
one faithful harp shall praise thee!”

the minstrel fell!—but the foeman’s chain
could not bring his proud soul under;
the harp he loved ne’er spoke again,
for he tore its chords asunder;
and said, “no chains shall sully thee,
thou soul of love and bravery!
thy songs were made for the pure and free,
they shall never sound in slavery!”

Thomas Moore - 1779-1852

Last edited:
divers who stay at deep depths for too long can suffer nitrogen narcosis... or rapture
of the deep..
some... the ones who survived ....have even claimed to have heard
mermaids singing or even the voices of long ago drowned sailors.... .:oops:

this classic sea shanty is actually part of the soundtrack of a video game...
.... assassins creed black flag.
..🏴‍☠️

(best listened to with head phones on) 🎧

ghostsoflongagodrownedsailors.jpeg

Last edited:
i like watching this guys videos... some of the old mines he explores are amazing....
...and though i would never venture into the underground spaces he goes into i
have still learned a lot about mining and exploration just watching... .....i have
a feeling one day he is going to get crunched in a cave in... . but then i guess if
he does that will be one video nobody will never see..

i like watching this guys videos... some of the old mines he explores are amazing....
...and though i would never venture into the underground spaces he goes into i
have still learned a lot about mining and exploration just watching... .....i have

a feeling one day he is going to get crunched in a cave in... . but then i guess if
he does that will be one video nobody will never see..

Yup. I'm glad there are people crazy enough to crawl around in places like that so I don't have to.

My brother took me out by Placerville CA to a site where there was an old mine. I had to stoop down to get to the entrance and crawl in the pushup position to enter. My brother then handed me a flashlight and I walked in about ten feet and found myself standing at the edge of a HUGE cavern. The ceiling was shaped like the inside of a cathedral and the bottom about 20 feet below me was full of water. I don't know how deep it was but there were several large timbers in the water. Exploration complete.

Now, if you really want to feel like you're on a 70s game show... Don Pardo, tell them what they've won.