What are you listening to right now?

My beloved grandfather was 7 years older than my grandmother. And they were married for 64 years!!!
Isn't there something in the Bible about the number 7 . . . .
Yes, I think it says that when you are 7, you are morally accountable. LOL

To be honest, I'm sitting here listening to my dogs Hailey Sue and Bailey Sullivan snore...so is my wife in the next room...and my dog Pepper is dreaming in her "room" (that's what we call her cage). I've got to try to head back to bed myself. It's 11:45 pm and I have to get up at 3 AM. UGH!

Aleshanee, watch this guy play this Chopin piece WITH HIS FEET!! (Thanks for the Wagner)

Aleshanee, watch this guy play this Chopin piece WITH HIS FEET!! (Thanks for the Wagner)
you are welcome...... i am a big fan of the scotts brothers duo.... but mostly
jonathan scott, as he specializes on the pipe organ.. the other one plays the
piano - an instrument i;m not very fond of..... ..

but i could listen to jon scott playing pieces like this one all day long.... .in fact
... i might have actually done that before....

She had an amazingly haunting voice, and while I fully support the notio. Of freedom of expression, I don’t want to have such heavy political messaging when I just want to listen to some tunes.
I'm to understand she was so off the wall, her native Ireland even distanced itself from her political rants... I think her rant against the most beloved pope in modern times was the final nail in her career's coffin.

but i could listen to jon scott playing pieces like this one all day long.... .in fact

I wish there was a "clap" emoji!

IMNSHO, This piece represents the apex of song writing.

Now here it is on accordion: (I'll bet it would have made Lawrence Welk green with envy.)