What I saw in church this week..............

RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:
Here are some of the supplies we are sending to help people in Texas.

21457582_1844424802239453_882126327916906199_o.jpg

21433109_1844424738906126_4421223065726385414_n.jpg

Even Willis Athey can't criticize that....maybe.  :)

Well this brother obviously doesn't have a tie on, so I'm gonna criticize. I'm gonna preach the truth whether you like it or not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Willis Athey said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

Well this brother obviously doesn't have a tie on, so I'm gonna criticize. I'm gonna preach the truth whether you like it or not!

You really don't see his tie? He is wearing dress pants.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

You really don't see his tie? He is wearing dress pants.

Looks corporate casual to me--I can see his unbuttoned collar. How old are you? Put your bifocals on, Pops!

Willis Athey said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

Ok, you win this one!  Now I'm critical of him too!!!

RAIDER said:
Willis Athey said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

Ok, you win this one!  Now I'm critical of him too!!!

Glory to God!

You all need to blow up the picture.

He has his tie folded up in his hands. He clearly took it off to load the truck and his was about to put it back on when they snapped the picture.

This is completely legal and acceptable to take you tie off when loading a truck or mail car. He was wearing the required dress pants, button up shirt and Stacy Adams shoes. Didn't you guys take Church Ed.

sword said:

He has his tie folded up in his hands. He clearly took it off to load the truck and his was about to put it back on when they snapped the picture.

This is completely legal and acceptable to take you tie off when loading a truck or mail car. He was wearing the required dress pants, button up shirt and Stacy Adams shoes. Didn't you guys take Church Ed.

No, no....this guy is holding a small New Testament in his hand.  He has nothing to do with loading trucks.  He was preaching to those who were.

He could have been one of the Big Givers who purchased the supplies.

Never forget the "Big Givers" are often exempt of such silly rules. That's his big fat wallet in his hands.

sword said:

I almost forgot those lies Jackie-Boy told about only driving the mail station wagon and making only $19,000 per year!

Willis Athey said:
sword said:

I almost forgot those lies Jackie-Boy told about only driving the mail station wagon and making only $19,000 per year!

19,000 is a lot of money back in the day.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
sword said:

No it wasn't. It was the mid 90's. Are you really this stupid or are you just taking on your screen namesake's persona?

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
sword said:

No it wasn't. It was the mid 90's. Are you really this stupid or are you just taking on your screen namesake's persona?

19000 during the mid 90s is a little above $30,000 in 2017. That is barely making middle class in some regions, most likely middle class in Hammond.

boom *mic drop*

That isn't middle class in Hammond--maybe it is where you squat in Appalachia.

Jack lived in Munster, wore Hart Schaffner & Marx suits, and gave well over $100,000 (modest estimate) to Jenny Nischik.

Pick up your mic, {veiled cursing}

Twisted said:
sword said:

No, no....this guy is holding a small New Testament in his hand.  He has nothing to do with loading trucks.  He was preaching to those who were.

Actually, he looks like a mission man

Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
sword said:

19000 during the mid 90s is a little above $30,000 in 2017. That is barely making middle class in some regions, most likely middle class in Hammond.

boom *mic drop*

Jack lived in Munster, wore Hart Schaffner & Marx suits, and gave well over $100,000 (modest estimate) to Jenny Nischik.

30,000 is middle class in Hammond still. You haven't been in the city lately have you?

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
sword said:

boom *mic drop*

30,000 is middle class in Hammond still. You haven't been in the city lately have you?

Was through Hammond last weekend and will be there this weekend again. I'm gonna check out the 18th Street Brewery Hammond location!

WAH

Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
sword said:

boom *mic drop*

Was through Hammond last weekend and will be there this weekend again. I'm gonna check out the 18th Street Brewery Hammond location!

WAH

Come by the church and say hello babe.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
sword said:

boom *mic drop*

WAH

Now that's tempting, but I have no desire to see the old gulag downtown!

WAH

Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
sword said:

boom *mic drop*

WAH

WAH

Gulag? Our Pastor's name is Wilkerson not Vasily Putin.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Willis Athey said:
sword said:

boom *mic drop*

WAH

WAH

Gulag? Our Pastor's name is Wilkerson not Vasily Putin.

Gomer is leading the Gulag!  Well Gooooooooolly!

WAH

WESLEY said:
Twisted said:
sword said:

Actually, he looks like a mission man

Looks like Tom Holford