What I saw in church this week..............

fishinnut said:
Easter........over 360 saved in 3 services & 1 more service to go.

Always consumed with the numbers.  :)

RAIDER said:
fishinnut said:
Easter........over 360 saved in 3 services & 1 more service to go.

Always consumed with the numbers.  :)

While we should all be concerned with 'men and ladies dressed in their best and dressed modestly'.  :eek:

Twisted said:
fishinnut said:

Lukewarmness in full display.
How's that HACker better than thou judgmentalism working for you?

But I do hope that there are weekly traffic jams around your church, also. As that is what I see at our church.

Still waiting to see your post of what you saw at your church.

RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
fishinnut said:

Are you saying this is the First Church of Laodicea?  :)

That was my first impression.

Obviously someone thinks crowds and traffic equate God's blessing. 

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
Twisted said:
fishinnut said:

Are you saying this is the First Church of Laodicea?  :)

That was my first impression.

Obviously someone thinks crowds and traffic equate God's blessing.
Well well,  that statement just proves you've got some real catching up to do on my story.

church_zpsxpfo5rxa.jpg

"In Mark 9 (church), the disciples (pastors) couldn't cast out a devil. Today, we just let them dance in our churches." Kerry Nance

And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Luke 9:49-50

fishinnut said:
And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

IFBx do not appreciate that verse.

bgwilkinson said:
fishinnut said:

IFBx do not appreciate that verse.

Sure we do.  That's why we all support Joel Osteen.

Twisted said:
"In Mark 9 (church), the disciples (pastors) couldn't cast out a devil. Today, we just let them dance in our churches." Kerry Nance

Or we just make him the pastor. ;D

Escalators

A billionaire greeting folks at the door in a pink shirt

No neckties

Ballcaps

Giving via text

Video camera on a boom

A husband  & wife getting baptized at the same time

People responding to a salvation appeal via text & the result shown up on the big screen

Sermon...Pairing with Jesus (as in bluetooth)

The Bible says to praise the LORD in the dance in two different places. How many times does God have to say something before we practice it?

Psa 149:3  Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.

Psa 150:4  Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

People see nothing wrong with explaining away God's Word when they don't agree with the LORD.