What is the Gospel?

Ransom and FSSL, I think you need to cut Dumberer off, he's making you look too dumb.

Good grief
Did this guy really just say "good grief". What are you, reading Charlie Brown?

Is that where you're getting all your jokes from: 1950's children's comics?

Ransom and FSSL, I think you need to cut Dumberer off, he's making you look too dumb.
Get Gail to help you. After 3 marriages I bet she knows all about not repenting.

Get Gail to help you. After 3 marriages I bet she knows all about not repenting.
LOL here comes the chameleon smear campaigner who's obsessed with other people's marriages.

Do you work for "Christian TMZ"?

Why do all your jokes sound like they were made by a 5 year old?
So that they go over your head, and the smart people can still laugh at them at your expense.
Right. 5 year olds are smart from your perspective, since even they can understand the definition of "metanoia" (Luke 18:17).

Unsaved pharisees like you, FSSL, treasure_unseen, and illinoisguy can go debate amongst yourselves while you're burning alive forever in hell about why God didn't use your butchered definition of the word, but instead chose to use the original definition, while I'm chilling up in heaven for all eternity because I believed what the Bible said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. 5 year olds are smart from your perspective, since even they can understand the definition of "metanoia" (Luke 18:17).
Hi UGC. I couldn't help noticing that you missed some key context when you quoted me, so I took the liberty of editing your post to insert the full sentence. Thanks for your patience.

Unfortunately, however, it now appears that your attempt at rebuttal is nonsensical. Regrettably, since your window for editing your post has passed, I guess it'll just have to stay that way.

I couldn't help noticing that you missed some key context when you quoted me
Thanks, you made yourself look even less intelligent by including everything you said.

"I make 5 year old jokes because I think they go over smart people's heads." Is this like that time you tried to argue that Physics was wrong about M-Theory?

"There's only 3 Spatial Dimensions, man. I'm so incredibly smart, how can the entire world of modern academia think otherwise: they should read some John Calvin and other brilliant men from the 1500's to fix their modern understanding of things like electricity and smart phones so we can all go back to using candles and quills."

I was trying to save you from looking that comedically inept, but I guess you wanted everyone to know.

Yeah... kill his editing. It took him 5 minutes to make a correction regarding the noun/verb form of metanoia.

Yeah... kill his editing.
"Hack him again! Meddle with his posts! We can't beat his truth and it's embarrassing us! This is the only way: dictatorship! Hurry, Ransom... Everyone will know we're wrong and didn't even know what Salvation was! I secretly just got saved, close call, man. Thank God for UGC. But I can't let people know I didn't know what Salvation was this whole time OR I'M FINISHED!" -FSSL

Hey genius. Metanoia is not an English noun. It's the Greek noun.
Well. You're using English letters. Besides, you have been redefining Greek words with English words. I'll ask again.

Are you only using English nouns or not? The answer is simple. You're not.

Well. You're using English letters.
. . .

Anyway,

This sermon will settle this issue of repentance and Lexicons once and for all:

Dr. Tom Cucuzza addresses the original definition of metanoia and what's happening with the Lexicons.

May it help you determine your eternity (other things you can proudly gamble away or ignore, but I'd pay attention to this one: getting it wrong is forever.)

Unsaved pharisees like you, FSSL, treasure_unseen, and illinoisguy can go debate amongst yourselves while you're burning alive forever in hell about why God didn't use your butchered definition of the word, but instead chose to use the original definition, while I'm chilling up in heaven for all eternity because I believed what the Bible said.
. . .

Anyway,

This sermon will settle this issue once and for all:

Dr. Tom Cucuzza addresses the original definition of metanoia and what's happening with certain Lexicons.

May it help you determine your eternity (other things you can proudly gamble away or ignore, but I'd pay attention to this one.)
Why? You've already said I was going to burn in hell while you're chilling in heaven. That pretty much shows where your heart is.

. . .

Anyway,

This sermon will settle this issue of repentance and Lexicons once and for all:

Dr. Tom Cucuzza addresses the original definition of metanoia and what's happening with the Lexicons.

May it help you determine your eternity (other things you can proudly gamble away or ignore, but I'd pay attention to this one: getting it wrong is forever.)
Is this one of them fake doctors?

I do enjoy watching a KJVOist resort to claiming the KJV word repent isn't correct and you need to move to the Greek and redefine the Greek word in order to get to the desired doctrine.

"In 2006 [Cicuzza] received his doctorate in theology from Solid Rock Theological Seminary." (Source:Northland Bible Baptist Church)Far as I can tell, "Solid Rock Theological Seminary" is headquartered in a bungalow in Memphis, and is accredited by Transworld Accrediting Commission International, which is not a recognized accreditation organization.

Is this one of them fake doctors?

Looks that way.

Think I'll go find a credible source instead. (reads up on metanoia in NIDNTT)

I do enjoy watching a KJVOist resort to claiming the KJV word repent isn't correct and you need to move to the Greek and redefine the Greek word in order to get to the desired doctrine.
Or any of half a dozen other excuses why something Jesus and his disciples commanded doesn't really apply to them.