What is the sine-qua-non of a Fundamentalist

I'm surprised you didn't bring up the whale-fish "mistake"

There is no provable error here. The scripture describes a vine "tree", hence a "tree" could also be a "vine". As I stated, some "speculate". The doctrine of the grape/blood fits the circumstance. One day we'll all know for sure.

Sausage, anyone?

landscape-1495633640-gettyimages-168433704.jpg
Agreed no problem with speculation when presented as such. I would speculate whatever the fruit tree was is probably a unique fruit that does not exist today. However, I would never teach my speculation as a Bible truth. All we know for sure is it was some type of fruit tree.

However, I would never teach my speculation as a Bible truth.
Unless you or that amateur Christian celebrity John Calvin speculates that there's only one set of "good news" spanning thousands of years across the Bible.

Too bad that's not what the Bible says.

Unless you or that amateur Christian celebrity John Calvin speculates that there's only one set of "good news" spanning thousands of years across the Bible.

Too bad that's not what the Bible says.
Ya, what a radical idea.

For Christ did not enter a holy place made with hands, a mere copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 9:25
nor was it that He would offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the holy place year by year with blood that is not his own.
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 9:26
Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin [fn]by the sacrifice of Himself.
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 9:27
And inasmuch as it is [fn]appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment,
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 9:28
so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.

Ya, what a radical idea.

For Christ did not enter a holy place made with hands, a mere copy of the true one, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us;
Unchecked Copy Box
nor was it that He would offer Himself often, as the high priest enters the holy place year by year with blood that is not his own.
Unchecked Copy Box
Otherwise, He would have needed to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now once at the consummation of the ages He has been manifested to put away sin [fn]by the sacrifice of Himself.
Unchecked Copy Box
And inasmuch as it is [fn]appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment,
Unchecked Copy Box
so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.
lutheran hour.jpg

Ya, what a radical idea.

Unchecked Copy Box
Unchecked Copy Box
Unchecked Copy Box
Unchecked Copy Box
What in the world does this have to do with various dispensed sets of "good news"?
Is all "good news" in the Bible only about the blood shed at calvary?
Certainly we all agree this is the only sufficient payment for sin, but is it the only "good news" given throughout all scripture?

Perhaps recycling yourself through elementary school would be in order.

What in the world does this have to do with various dispensed sets of "good news"?
Is all "good news" in the Bible only about the blood shed at calvary?
Certainly we all agree this is the only sufficient payment for sin, but is it the only "good news" throughout all scripture?

Perhaps recycling yourself through elementary school would be in order.
Perhaps. Maybe that is the only way to see truths not seen by any Christian until nearly 2,000 years after Christ.

I'm curious now. I'm beginning to see connections between to Mormonism and Rucky. Wondering if he had much contact with them. They both claim to have found new doctrine in the Bible. They both believe Christians/mormons will populate other planets. Both believe in inspiration of KJV. Both believe in dispensations with differing plans of salvation.

A dispensation of the gospel is a time period, of no particular length, during which the Lord has at least one authorized servant on the earth who holds the keys of the holy priesthood, and who has a divinely appointed commission to "dispense" the gospel to mankind. When a new dispensation is organized, the Lord reveals the gospel anew, so that mankind is blessed with current revelation and does not have to depend upon previous dispensations for their knowledge of the gospel and the plan of salvation.

Dispensations are often associated with the servant who stands at the head of it. In Old Testament times, Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, and Moses are all considered heads of new dispensations. When Jesus Christ came to earth He ushered in another dispensation. In the last days, the Lord called the Prophet Joseph Smith to usher in what is known as the "dispensation of the fulness of times."

Additionally, it is known that there were dispensations of the gospel among the Nephites and Jaredites in the Book of Mormon, as well as among the Lost Tribes of Israel. Melchizedek, after whom the Melchizedek Priesthood is called, could also be included as the head of a dispensation, as could John the Baptist. Both these men held the holy priesthood, taught the gospel to the people, and were unique in their time. There are many other prophets of the Lord who held the priesthood and knew of the gospel. Although little is known about them, such men as Abel, Esaias, Gad, Jeremy, Elihu, Caleb, Jethro, Zenock, and Zenos might also have been heads of dispensations (See the LDS Guide to the Scriptures).

Each of the dispensations has been characteristic in some way or other. Adam, for instance, opened the way for man to come to the earth; Enoch's people were taken to heaven; Jesus atoned for mankind and was resurrected; and Joseph Smith laid the foundation for a culmination God's work on the earth. While the Bible does contain some historical information about prophets and patriarchs of the Old Testament, it is latter-day revelation that clearly shows that the leaders of former dispensations all had the gospel of Jesus Christ and were called and ordained of Him.

Maybe that is the only way to see truths not seen by any Christian until nearly 2,000 years after Christ.
Still willingly blind to the facts in favor of holding fast to some nonsensical slogan recited by sadly ignorant Calvinists who were sold that non-apologetic defense by their biased seminaries. We now see how this lie has woven itself into popular narratives within Christendom, and why it needs to be refuted.

I see a major Christian University, Liberty University, represented here with its own top thread.

The Dean & Distinguished Professor of Religion, School of Religion, Liberty University's review of Dispensationalism Before Darby
Along with the Dean and Professor Systematic Theology, Baptist Bible Seminary:
Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 11.18.28 AM.png

I'm beginning to see connections between to Mormonism and Rucky.

Your "research" and attempt to represent Ruckman's views in context is certainly reliable.

*Cover your eyes, Ruckman never wrote an entire book on the subject, instead, look at this cherry-picked quote about UFO's!*
Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 11.29.53 AM.png

Look if Steve gets a color photo I think it's only reasonable for me to get color as well.
LOL!

Stevie is the "holy father" of the "can't rightly divide" club. He gets the color.

Your "research" and attempt to represent Ruckman's views in context is certainly reliable.

*Cover your eyes, Ruckman never wrote an entire book on the subject, instead, look at this cherry-picked quote about UFO's!*
View attachment 1109
I don't know they seem to line up on several issues. Even some of his works based plans of salvation would mesh well with their ways.

However, I would never teach my speculation as a Bible truth. All we know for sure is it was some type of fruit tree.
And that's why you fail to have the biggest Baptist following on the Internet. You're not teaching true fundamentalism. Grape trees, blue-water blood, and black-skinned aliens kissing people to give them the mark of the beast, and all that. 2000 years of Christianity has been worthless until we had Dr. Kim Possible, St. Peter, and UGC to straighten everyone out.

Honing in on those relevant details are we
TunnelVision.jpg

Tunnel vision: the best way to never be wrong.
Never mind how much they get right, as long as you can find that one thing...
It erases all existence of everything else.

Honing in on those relevant details are we
View attachment 1110

Tunnel vision: the best way to never be wrong.
Never mind how much they get right, as long as you can find that one thing...
It erases all existence of everything else.
Honestly, the dispensations are not a big deal to me. As long as we can agree that everyone living now gets saved via the same plan of salvation, you can have all sorts of crazy ideas of hoops that future believers have to jump through for salvation. What makes me question some of the "new' findings are the methods. Because the Bible stated the resurrected Christ was "flesh and bone" the conclusion is reached he had no blood. From there we get a further reach that his circulatory system was made up of ocean water. No Bible there just speculation based on what was not said.

As long as we can agree that everyone living now gets saved via the same plan of salvation,

I can agree with that.

Will you agree that no Jew fleeing Egypt had any idea of OUR gospel in I Cor. 15?

Grape trees, blue-water blood, and black-skinned aliens kissing people to give them the mark of the beast,

They're here for a reason....

101137065_123898132656145_3882497766676496384_n.jpg