What is the sine-qua-non of a Fundamentalist

I'm just thinking out loud here but did you tell him you were going to explain the long awaited 7th method of salvation?
You wouldn't know if God made 900,000 methods of Salvation if you never read the Bible to verify whether or not it was so for yourself.

It means you employed the avoiding the issue fallacy and are now red herring.

You quoted my video in your previous post,
then attempted to bash it by addressing absolutely nothing in it.
Why don't you have a pleasant little watch so you aren't unaware of how everyone else who's already seen it is learning just how silly Calvinism is. :)
I'm saddened you would think so little of me. On curious note I was wondering how I bashed our video and addressed nothing it both-I'm sure there's something I'm missing. Oh you got that right about those Calvinists. I'm interested our numbers how many you think we converted today? I kind of like to have some estimates before my morning meeting with leadership.

You wouldn't know if God made 900,000 methods of Salvation if you never read the Bible to verify whether or not it was so for yourself.
You got that right. But aren't we forgetting something? Remind the more feeble minded around us that it's got to be KJV. Frankly I think even if you find 900,000 let's just stick with seven. I was talking to marketing earlier. They have tracts and brochures all printed up-I think it would be a mistake to change it up on them at this point.

UGC..I fear more bad news. There are some unscrupulous reviewers out there hating on Dr. Kim. If you see any of the comments like the one below on his videos I really need your help in burying them. These are not the sort of things we want getting into the public domain. Remember too much freedom is a bad thing.

"I watched some of his videos. And I went to his church website and checked his sermons.
He is really off the wall and in my opinion not worth listening to. Sadly he is a pastor of a fairly large independent baptist church. Convincing folks that the earth is hollow, cats are the devil (seriously he made a whole sermon of this) etc."

tmjbog over here having a mental breakdown

tmjbog over here having a mental breakdown
I'm touched that you noticed. So many today would just have kept quiet-I appreciate your concern. Now you wouldn't happen to have a video to help with that would you? Wait, this isn't just some ploy to prove I'm unfit so Dr. Kim can come in take my place is it? After all I've done for you. Honestly, I expected better.

So many today would just have kept quiet-I appreciate your concern.
No problem.

Here, this video has pictures. Look at them and it will calm your spirit.

morning meeting with leadership.

You go to church? What a waste of time! Just watch some YouTube’s! You can be among the hundreds of thousands of people who watch Ricky stuff

I think even if you find 900,000 let's just stick with seven

Just when I finished memorizing the Romans Road, you throw six more Gospels at me! Mormonism was much simpler! I just couldn’t drink coffee. I like my coffee.

Just when I finished memorizing the Romans Road, you throw six more Gospels at me! Mormonism was much simpler! I just couldn’t drink coffee. I like my coffee.
LOL

Ya, I'm not sure I could handle a coffeeless religion. If memory serves me that's only been in the last 25 years or so their prophet came up with that avoid caffeine rule. I guess he wanted to be remembered.

That's sad. I loved "Rock Me Gently."
I just watched one of Dr. Kims videos. This stuff is awesome. Because Jesus only mentioned having flesh & bones in Luke 24:39 then obviously he didn't have any blood. The theory is that his body was emptied of blood on the cross but not of water. Apparently in our circulatory systems water isn't part of the blood it all stay separate somehow. So we learn about these entirely water based circulatory systems that Adam, Eve, & resurrected Christ had. Didn't explain how water was able to carry oxygen in a usable form to the organs-maybe the next video. Anyway it concludes with the blue blooded aliens-I highly recommend it. I really have to wonder if these folks are legitimate or if it's just satire.

I just watched one of Dr. Kims videos. This stuff is awesome. Because Jesus only mentioned having flesh & bones in Luke 24:39 then obviously he didn't have any blood. The theory is that his body was emptied of blood on the cross but not of water.
It's awesome that Dr. Ruckman's intellectual legacy is safe and secure in Dr. Gene Scott's hands.

It's awesome that Dr. Ruckman's intellectual legacy is safe and secure in Dr. Gene Scott's hands.
Just watched a second one where we learned Stephen Hawking proved the Bible right because he thought the world would burn up from global warming around 2062 and the Bible says after trib (hasn't happened yet) and after the millennial reign the earth will burn up. Also noted mark of the beast would be technology that would later cause leprosy specifically. His videos are like watching SNL spoofs. UGC is no longer my favorite Rucky-he's going to have to up his game to keep up with the Doctor.

His videos are like watching SNL spoofs. UGC is no longer my favorite Rucky-he's going to have to up his game to keep up with the Doctor.
I also feel especially blessed by the videos of Robert Breaker, without whom I never would have known that there is a viable unified field theory, in which everything is explainable by the same rapture diagram. Like Dr. Everett Scott, whose teaching on Adam's and jesus's water-based circulatory system is unmatched, Breaker is obviously well versed in the ways of science.

How good is UGC with chalk?
See that's another issue. Rucky had the whole chalk going for him. The Doctor does a lot diagramming on his whiteboard. I don't know that UGC has either-we can even see them in the videos.

Glad you guys are enjoying the material.

How good is UGC with chalk?
I can remember the first fundy church I went to in 2003 had an evangelist come and do chalk art while he preached. I don't know if it was him or not, but it could have been.