What is the sine-qua-non of a Fundamentalist

Glad you guys are enjoying the material.
I absolutely am. Why didn't you tell me how entertaining the doctor was. He's got like a 30 part series on Calvinism I'm looking forward to.

I can remember the first fundy church I went to in 2003 had an evangelist come and do chalk art while he preached. I don't know if it was him or not, but it could have been.

My elderly pastor, a Wheaton grad, did blacklight chalk drawings! He didn't swear while drawing, though!

Wait, I thought the Methodists were the fundies now
There is a fundamental Independent Methodist church I ran across a few years ago-is that what your talking about?

I've got just what FFF wants.

Gentlemen, you're sine qua non is here.

I give you... your Fundamentals:

1. Refuse to be wrong.
2. If you have to go against the truth, it's better than being wrong.
3. The creativity of loopholes is endless. Use them.
4. God predestined us to lie like this. It's all part of his plan, just win.
5. Tolerate everyone. Unless they call into question the sacred 5 points. Then crucify them.

-The Proud Man's 5 Fundamentals of the Faith. Still more logical than TULIP's Cosmic Hitler

(I was going to include "Don't read the Bible. If you must, the KJV is your last option." But I realized how can you twist the Bible without being allowed to read it? So I stuck with the 5 points.)

I've got just what FFF wants.

Gentlemen, you're sine qua non is here.

I give you... your Fundamentals:

1. Refuse to be wrong.
2. If you have to go against the truth, it's better than being wrong.
3. The creativity of loopholes is endless. Use them.
4. God predestined us to lie like this. It's all part of his plan, just win.
5. Tolerate everyone. Unless they call into question the sacred 5 points. Then crucify them.

-The Proud Man's 5 Fundamentals of the Faith. Still more logical than TULIP's Cosmic Hitler

(I was going to include "Don't read the Bible. If you must, the KJV is your last option." But I realized how can you twist the Bible without being allowed to read it? So I stuck with the 5 points.)
Eh, not bad. I think the doctor's 30 part series will be more interesting. Have you actually watched his videos. He might be hiring.

I just watched one of Dr. Kims videos. This stuff is awesome.

Forgive me if I doubt your sincerity.

While Kim does mention "blue-bloods", he doesn't mention that the original circulation system was more like seawater, blueish. Hence the term for human "elites" of "Blue-bloods".

Also, some speculate that the forbidden fruit was the grape, which is a type of the blood, turning the fluid substance red.

While Kim does mention "blue-bloods", he doesn't mention that the original circulation system was more like seawater, blueish. Hence the term for human "elites" of "Blue-bloods".

Man, fundamentalism has a lot of sine qua nons.

Also, some speculate that the forbidden fruit was the grape, which is a type of the blood, turning the fluid substance red.

I like purple much better than orange!

Forgive me if I doubt your sincerity.

So they were told not to eat from the grape tree.

You should watch it
I plan to. Not every day you have a "Bible" teacher who throws in wild speculation as Bible truths.I'm still suspect whether he's legitimate or just trying to mock Christianity.

"A nation who is fully demoralized will not care about the facts. To a person who is demoralized, the facts mean nothing."

"You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information."

"A nation who is fully demoralized will not care about the facts. To a person who is demoralized, the facts mean nothing."

"You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information."
Right. New facts that no one knew existed until the last 40 years. Likely hidden away somewhere by those rotten Calvinists. They were no match for old Petey, though.

New facts that no one knew existed until the last 40 years.

Book1.jpgAncientDispenTruth.jpg

(and here comes the demoralized response: "those facts mean nothing, I believe what I want to believe")

View attachment 1105View attachment 1106

(and here comes the demoralized response: "those facts mean nothing, I believe what I want to believe")
Talking more about the grape tree, blue blooded aliens, relocating to other planets during the Millennium, water based circulatory systems. I guess there are dispensational beliefs that would be unique to Rucky as well.

In The Unknown Bible, Ruckman claims to hold to 14 “biblical truths” which all other Bible teachers have overlooked. On page 347, Ruckman modestly claims: “Do you realize that in these last two chapters, you have learned a dozen things that were unknown to the greatest Bible teachers in the world? In 2000 years of church history, they haven’t even been able to find the passage which dealt with these things we have been talking about.”

Talking more about the grape tree, blue blooded aliens, relocating to other planets during the Millennium, water based circulatory systems. I guess there are dispensational beliefs that would be unique to Rucky as well.
Wow, an instant stream of 5 red herrings all in one go. 5x the verification of what was just said.

We must really be presenting some undeniable truth here for people to be red herring this much.

Wow, an instant stream of 5 red herrings all in one go. 5x the verification of what was just said.

We must really be presenting some undeniable truth here for people to be red herring this much.
Red, blue, black herrings doesn't matter to me. We were talking about new Bible truths no one knew until rucky came on scene. Just providing some support for that.

So they were told not to eat from the grape tree.
Exactly. Your ignorance of the scriptures keeps you from seeing the truths of the scripture.

Ezekiel 15
1, And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2, Son of man, What is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which is among the trees of the forest?
3, Shall wood be taken thereof to do any work? or will men take a pin of it to hang any vessel thereon?
4, Behold, it is cast into the fire for fuel; the fire devoureth both the ends of it, and the midst of it is burned. Is it meet for any work?
5, Behold, when it was whole, it was meet for no work: how much less shall it be meet yet for any work, when the fire hath devoured it, and it is burned?
6, Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As the vine tree among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

There's more truth that can be revealed, but why cast pearls before the swine?

• TRUTH!
Reactions: UGC
Exactly. Your ignorance of the scriptures keeps you from seeing the truths of the scripture.

Ezekiel 15
1, And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2, Son of man, What is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which is among the trees of the forest?
3, Shall wood be taken thereof to do any work? or will men take a pin of it to hang any vessel thereon?
4, Behold, it is cast into the fire for fuel; the fire devoureth both the ends of it, and the midst of it is burned. Is it meet for any work?
5, Behold, when it was whole, it was meet for no work: how much less shall it be meet yet for any work, when the fire hath devoured it, and it is burned?
6, Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As the vine tree among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

There's more truth that can be revealed, but why cast pearls before the swine?
Ya, my intellect at times is sub par. So I was wondering in Genesis 3:3 why did the KJV make an error in just calling it a "tree"-would have thought an advance revelation like the KJV would have caught that.

"But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die." Genesis 3:3

"why cast pearls before swine"

Should probably take your pearls and go home.

Ya, my intellect at times is sub par. So I was wondering in Genesis 3:3 why did the KJV make an error in just calling it a "tree"-would have thought an advance revelation like the KJV would have caught that.

"But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die." Genesis 3:3

"why cast pearls before swine"

Should probably take your pearls and go home.
I'm surprised you didn't bring up the whale-fish "mistake"

There is no provable error here. The scripture describes a vine "tree", hence a "tree" could also be a "vine". As I stated, some "speculate". The doctrine of the grape/blood fits the circumstance. One day we'll all know for sure.

Sausage, anyone?

landscape-1495633640-gettyimages-168433704.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: UGC