What is the sine-qua-non of a Fundamentalist

"God created almost ALL people in the entire world: black, white, asian, latino, just to BBQ them alive forever in an eternal pit of fire. To say you have any other option is to diminish the will of God. The few who he spares he predestined to be special exceptions. Don't bother preaching the gospel to the lost world, he already chose their fate ahead of time so your intervention is meaningless. Just know you're so much better than all races and peoples who God created just to burn beneath you forever." -John Calvin

Calvinists are the most discriminatory, elitist, religious supremacists in the entire world.

Let's be real, Ruckman grew up and probably got beat up by some black kids at one point for being a nerd and held a grudge. Thing is, nerds are good at studying the Bible. Calvin was only good at making Protestants worship a Genocidal Cosmic Hitler instead of the God of the Bible.

Let's be real, Ruckman grew up and probably got beat up by some black kids at one point for being a nerd and held a grudge. Thing is, nerds are good at studying the Bible. Calvin was only good at making Protestants worship a Genocidal Cosmic Hitler instead of the God of the Bible.
Dear leader did have a way with the books didn't he. I understand what you are saying about dear leader's unforgiving heart toward those who did him wrong. I think so not to give those Calvinists any ammo against us we should point out that he had an unforgiving heart in a totally Christian way.

"God created almost ALL people in the entire world: black, white, asian, latino, just to BBQ them alive forever in an eternal pit of fire. To say you have any other option is to diminish the will of God. The few who he spares he predestined to be special exceptions. Don't bother preaching the gospel to the lost world, he already chose their fate ahead of time so your intervention is meaningless. Just know you're so much better than all races and peoples who God created just to burn beneath you forever." -John Calvin

Calvinists are the most discriminatory, elitist, religious supremacists in the entire world.

I'd like to start by saying I thought this posting hit the mark. Unfortunately, Marge from quality assurance called. She had a few reservations. While it does appear Calvin believed in barbecuing all races equally she thought we could twist this appropriately since he does mention "black" in his statement. Her real concern was that the optics of it make it appear that we have to go back 500 years to find an Alexandrian as racist as our dear leader. Of course when I say "racist", I mean in a Christian sort of way.

I "vote" we all pitch in to get FFF a seeing eye dog.

Since my moniker is FSSL... I have now installed a Braille plugin so you can feel your way around the forum.

Hopefully, now you will be able to see what others are actually posting.

Yeah I'm calling you by your logo/avatar as the identifier. Just like I had to call Ransom a clown for a while as that's how he chose to present himself to the world.
Perhaps you need to hire a better marketer.

If you notice, UGC doesn't list its name as "UGC" but then display its logo as "UG", there is a common sense consistency between our name and our logo.

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 7.11.59 AM.png

So until you fix your bright circular blue logo there, I'm going to keep it 100% and call you FFF.

So until you fix your bright circular blue logo there, I'm going to keep it 100% and call you FFF.

However you want to defend your ignorance, newbie.

UGC...It is a glorious day my friend. O'Malley in Accounting & Analysis just sent me the Daily Report. They indeed are on the downward spiral. Unconfirmed reports say that James White gave up one point last night and now freely admits that Gayle Ripplinger's knowledge of the Greek was so superior to his that he was afraid to debate her again. Yes, we have done it-you and I. Which leaves two orders of business. First I need to know how we feel about Arminians (I'm under the assumption we're not fond of them either)? I'm thinking about suggesting to leadership that we branch out a little.

2nd I feel that now, after 500 years we've nearly eradicated Calvinism (Ranson is a hold out but I think he's questioning a point or two) we can't leave them with nothing. If we don't show 'em the way the Mormans will-and they have secret underwear, no way we can compete with that. So I've included below the six plans of salvation provided by dear leader, let me know if you want to start the soul winning or you want me to.

There are SIX “plans of salvation” in the book of Acts, as God continued to reveal more light on “the gospel of the grace of God” (Acts 20:24) (which was not revealed to Peter; it was revealed to Paul—Gal. 1, 2). Peter himself testifies to Paul’s “plan of salvation” in Acts 15:11. Read it. I said, “Read it.” Read it or shut your big, tongue-wagging blabber mouth.
1. Salvation by repentance and water baptism with NO tongues as evidence in a single convert (Acts 2:38).
2. Salvation by belief and water baptism without any convert speaking in tongues (Acts 8:12).
3. Salvation by grace through faith before water baptism or tongues (Acts 10:44).
4. Salvation by grace through faith after water baptism (Acts 19:2–6).
5. Salvation by belief and baptism without getting the Holy Spirit (Acts 8:16).
6. Salvation by grace through faith without tongues or water baptism (Acts 8:37) and without tongues or laying on of hands (Acts 8:38). (Bible Believers' Bulletin Jan. 2007, p. 16)

On a side note do you think six is edgy enough? I'm thinking if we get the boys together (zoom meeting?) we could come up with a couple more. Anyway let me know before we begin evangelizing the formerly Calvinist guuurrrllly men. Along the same lines I've got some ideas on new dispensations we can talk about at some point in the future.

However you want to defend your ignorance, newbie.
Hoh, hoh! FFF getting heated!

Knew there was a personality in there somewhere, behind that boring facade.

UGC...It is a glorious day my friend. O'Malley in Accounting & Analysis just sent me the Daily Report.
FFF... is this on topic? (I wouldn't know, I invoke the benefits of my Noob card)

So I've included below the six plans of salvation provided by dear leader
Who neither of us have ever met irl, yet somehow reading some books makes their author your "dear leader".

Why don't you sit tight and wait for UGC to drop more Bible Studies on salvation.
We don't agree with everything Ruckman taught, though we consider they of Ruckman's kin our brothers from another mother.
That's why we call our stance "Complete Dispensationalism", not "Ruckman Dispensationalism".

Who neither of us have ever met irl, yet somehow reading some books makes their author your "dear leader".

Why don't you sit tight and wait for UGC to drop more Bible Studies on salvation.
We don't agree with everything Ruckman taught, though we consider they of Ruckman's kin our brothers from another mother.
That's why we call our stance "Complete Dispensationalism", not "Ruckman Dispensationalism".
You make some disturbing allegations in your questioning of dear leader. I am pleased to hear that we won't let a few differences stand between our factions-I guess you could say that you are ecumenical in that respect. Perhaps we could sing "we are the world" together?

Anyway to the important matters at hand. Those extra plans of salvation aren't going to create themselves. If your not open to a zoom meeting perhaps you come up with one and I'll come up with one? For your reference the original six are below.

There are SIX “plans of salvation” in the book of Acts, as God continued to reveal more light on “the gospel of the grace of God” (Acts 20:24) (which was not revealed to Peter; it was revealed to Paul—Gal. 1, 2). Peter himself testifies to Paul’s “plan of salvation” in Acts 15:11. Read it. I said, “Read it.” Read it or shut your big, tongue-wagging blabber mouth.
1. Salvation by repentance and water baptism with NO tongues as evidence in a single convert (Acts 2:38).
2. Salvation by belief and water baptism without any convert speaking in tongues (Acts 8:12).
3. Salvation by grace through faith before water baptism or tongues (Acts 10:44).
6. Salvation by grace through faith without tongues or water baptism (Acts 8:37) and without tongues or laying on of hands (Acts 8:38). (Bible Believers' Bulletin Jan. 2007, p. 16)

ONLY Six? I though SEVEN was the magic number for completeness? How can someone claim to be a COMPLETE Dispensationalist when they lack one more number? 6 is actually 7 minus 1... the sign of the debul!

ONLY Six? I though SEVEN was the magic number for completeness? How can someone claim to be a COMPLETE Dispensationalist when they lack one more number? 6 is actually 7 minus 1... the sign of the debul!
Please you Alexandrian we have this under control your only job is to submit.

UGC...My friend I like you, but your analytical abilities continue to disappoint. Did we have to wait for an Alexandrian to point out that we should have exactly seven plans of salvation (alternately we could go with 77 but I don't get paid enough for that). Since you made the error it's up to you to come up with it.

On a side night this ecumenical spirit that you have with outsiders I think is a very poor idea. If they don't have perfect doctrines how would we ever know which ones were the impure ones? Can we really have food mixed with a little bit of poison? I'm just asking you to consider your ecumenical stand-that's all.

By the way I'd like to take this time to thank FFF for supporting UGC with his new avatar.
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 8.46.20 AM.png
I'd like to let everyone know that UGC is not being paid or paying anyone for this kind endeavor.
We appreciate the free advertising and support FFF has chosen to provide out of the goodness of his own heart.

ONLY Six?
Might want to wait for UGC's next video to drop before making yourself look silly and unlearned by proclaiming with kindergarten confidence "THERE'S ONLY ONE GOSPEL IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE".

Our next video will make any who have ever made this claim, from history past to apostate present, wish they had actually studied their Bibles for once in their lives.

It's going to be an embarrassing day for all of Christendom.

By the way I'd like to take this time to thank FFF for supporting UGC with his new avatar.

You are now in violation of my Trademark. This stands for Unconditionally God's Chosen

This stands for Unconditionally God's Chosen
Sorry, we aren't a company looking to sell people ecumenicalism by befriending publishers of the Satanic Bible and Methodist preachers.

We are a Podcast and we've already published before you.

Sorry, we aren't a company looking to sell people ecumenicalism by befriending publishers of the Satanic Bible and Methodist preachers.

We are a Podcast and we've already published before you.

Since those publishers also published the KJV, your point is useless.

I trademarked first... lawyer up

Might want to wait for UGC's next video to drop before making yourself look silly and unlearned by proclaiming with kindergarten confidence "THERE'S ONLY ONE GOSPEL IN THE ENTIRE BIBLE".

Our next video will make any who have ever made this claim, from history past to apostate present, wish they had actually studied their Bibles for once in their lives.

It's going to be an embarrassing day for all of Christendom.
You got that right? Apostles didn't know what they were taking about. All of Christianity throughout history had know idea of the plans of salvation until the two smartest guys to roam the earth figured it all out. You are all welcome. Please, all you former Calvinists do not talk to the Mormons till after his video drops. We only have six plans of salvation now UGC (the untrademarked one) is going to provide us with 7th in his video.

MBA? No trademarK? Don't worry I'll bail you out again. I'm calling Agnes in Legal right now.

lawyer up
Now the owner of FFF is threatening to sue other Christians he shares disagreements with.

And he does so publicly in a casual forum post, not by private message, email, or any other professional avenue of approach.

Like I said, people are watching. But most importantly, God is watching.

Now the owner of FFF is threatening to sue other Christians he shares disagreements with.

And he does so publicly in a casual forum post, not by private message, email, or any other professional avenue of approach.

Like I said, people are watching. But most importantly, God is watching.
Um...Legal would like for you to redact that last statement. You are admitting to the Alexandrians being Christians. We don't do that. If you would hurry along on that 7th plan of salvation we might get 'em there.

If the Bible clearly shows more than one Gospel, then we let the Bible decide. Everyone is going to tune in to our next video.

Especially coming from a "forum" that claims to be ecumenical and tolerant of variant viewpoints on "the fundamentals".

Harrassing, threatening, and hastily announcing in a public forum post that you're out to sue Christians who disagree with your singular view on "the fundamentals" seems counter to this objective, no?

Hiding something, are we?

LOL!!! As If I could even trademark UGC within 30 minutes, time.
You have mighty thin skin... and, for the record, you probably should check to see if UGC is already trademarked... I know of another organization that has been using that for years.