What is the sine-qua-non of a Fundamentalist

I'll just add "aliens == demons" to my list of fundamentalist sine qua nons.

They're here for a reason....

101137065_123898132656145_3882497766676496384_n.jpg
Agree it's a possibility, disagree that the Bible explicitly teaches it.

For me the oddest Rucky thing is how hard Rucky himself fights for the KJV. He insists a single authority. Then abandons every version of the Bible and sets himself up as the authority for these strange doctrines. Might be able to respect him a little bit if he held true to his own teachings and only taught what could be proven from the KJV. And his followers seem to continue the tradition.

According to Gene Kim's dispensations there are four different ways of getting saved during the church age. Guess dispensationalism goes back to the "strong disagreement" column. Also enjoyed his proof text of 2 Timothy 2:15 as proof we are supposed to divide the Bible up into dispensations.

2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Since everyone has now taken to this topic,

I would say this video is crucial to understanding it.

Practicers in the New Age movement channel demons who give them their New Age doctrine:
which consistently includes a false explanation for the rapture as an abduction "evacuation" before the true New Age can begin (under the anti-Christ):

Of course, demons don't create false doctrines to explain away something that won't happen. They're only going to attack doctrines that are an actual threat to their agenda.