What SmellinCoffee says is true

Sherryh said:
...my husband...has never seen or heard of a room...

Your poor husband! Tell him a room is a part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling. I'm sure he's seen one, even if he didn't realize that's what he was seeing.    ;D

I needed a little chuckle even if no one else did. Hectic morning here otherwise - prayers appreciated.  :)

Citadel of Truth said:
Sherryh said:

Your poor husband! Tell him a room is a part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling. I'm sure he's seen one, even if he didn't realize that's what he was seeing.    ;D

I needed a little chuckle even if no one else did. Hectic morning here otherwise - prayers appreciated.  :)

Well, take in mind there was "no door" between Hyles' and his secretary's office either... ;)

fishinnut said:
Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
I'm thinking it was a safe house to protect IFB leaders in case of KGB takeover.

LOL!!  Now this is the most believable.  JH said himself that his name was on the hit list.  So, why wouldn't he make a safe house for other pastors.
But Scott said there was a swimming pool...wait Rusty Anderson gave JH a pool.......maybe he built the underground one that Scott mentioned also.

Perhaps is therapist would know.

Wait, wait JH did spend much of his time in his basement at his house supposedly studying and praying.  I'm not to sure that this is what he was doing anymore?

Maybe he was going over the recordings that was brought to him by EL.   

Bruh said:
fishinnut said:
Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:
I'm thinking it was a safe house to protect IFB leaders in case of KGB takeover.

LOL!!  Now this is the most believable.  JH said himself that his name was on the hit list.  So, why wouldn't he make a safe house for other pastors.
But Scott said there was a swimming pool...wait Rusty Anderson gave JH a pool.......maybe he built the underground one that Scott mentioned also.

Wait, wait JH did spend much of his time in his basement at his house supposedly studying and praying.  I'm not to sure that this is what he was doing anymore?

This makes perfect sense!

RAIDER said:
Bruh said:
fishinnut said:
Bruh said:
Smellin Coffee said:

This makes perfect sense!

Of course it does. EL is still employed by FBCH, we need him to create an account on the FFF and tell us "the rest of the story".

Bruh said:
Of course it does. EL is still employed by FBCH, we need him to create an account on the FFF and tell us "the rest of the story".

If there is one guy who could tell "the rest of the story" of FBCH it would be EL.  He knows more than we will ever know and yet remains.

prophet said:
qwerty said:
IFB X-Files said:
OP was a great read, whether true or not.

But it would be easy to confirm.  Does anyone on the forum have access to the old building?  Then go there, follow the directions given in the OP, find the doors and go through them.

Probably could.... but trying to figure out the door at the bottom of the basement stairs part.... the only one I can think of is a small storage area... and it was much smaller than what was described.

If I could get some more detailed info as to which stairwell, would be inclined to check it out.
Northeast corner is the boiler room.
It goes all the way to the outside wall.

South end you have: Facing South:
On your left, the room that was the nursery for Thurs. Night choir practice, before it was made in to the bookstore.
In the mid-80's, it was converted.
In front of you, is a mop closet.
To the right, a SS class in the 80's, converted into the counting room at some point, and last time I remodeled it, it became J.Mitchell's office.

There isnt room for anything other than a tiny closet, in between the three doors, and the hallway to the Ed. Building basement.

The bathrooms take up all the room in between the 2 halls.

When I was a kid, in the late 70's/early 80's, I'd "escape" the choir babysitting room, and look through all of the rooms down there.
Later, I was in all of that space, remodeling.

The one room with tables in it, was the classroom with teeny tables for some Primary SS dept. 

So.....April Fool's it was.

What part of Miller Hall's basement is to have had the swimming pool?  Too bad that Tom McKinney isn't around anymore to answer all of these myths.

Bruh said:
fishinnut said:
prophet said:
qwerty said:
IFB X-Files said:

But it would be easy to confirm.  Does anyone on the forum have access to the old building?  Then go there, follow the directions given in the OP, find the doors and go through them.

Probably could.... but trying to figure out the door at the bottom of the basement stairs part.... the only one I can think of is a small storage area... and it was much smaller than what was described.

If I could get some more detailed info as to which stairwell, would be inclined to check it out.

On your left, the room that was the nursery for Thurs. Night choir practice, before it was made in to the bookstore.
To the right, a SS class in the 80's, converted into the counting room at some point, and last time I remodeled it, it became J.Mitchell's office.

There isnt room for anything other than a tiny closet, in between the three doors, and the hallway to the Ed. Building basement.

When I was a kid, in the late 70's/early 80's, I'd "escape" the choir babysitting room, and look through all of the rooms down there.

The one room with tables in it, was the classroom with teeny tables for some Primary SS dept. 

Now if you could but tell us if there are actually dorm rooms among all the mounted animal heads at Gomez's college.

Gomez's current wife was a virgin when they got married.

A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT!

I have felt very low the last several days. My new friend SmellinCoffee told me to be prepared that people would make fun of me and that people would try to discredit my story but I thought that most of the people here were Christians. But it seems like a big joke to people.

Perhaps I'll just go away.

ScottJohnson said:
I have felt very low the last several days. My new friend SmellinCoffee told me to be prepared that people would make fun of me and that people would try to discredit my story but I thought that most of the people here were Christians. But it seems like a big joke to people.

I just laughed out loud!

ScottJohnson said:

Scott, no one wants you to go away.  You have to understand that while FBCH/HAC has had their problems, there are also so many myths and crazy stories that people choose to believe.  Your story seems so hard to believe that many of us have issues with it. 

Smellin Coffee said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Sherryh said:

Well, take in mind there was "no door" between Hyles' and his secretary's office either... ;)

I have a pic of this door...

SwampHag said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Sherryh said:

Funny thing is, so did Hyles Publications - in print!

5ed48860815d1da700bbd032156173e8.jpg

tobytyler said:
Bruh said:
fishinnut said:
prophet said:
qwerty said:
IFB X-Files said:

Now if you could but tell us if there are actually dorm rooms among all the mounted animal heads at Gomez's college.

Gomez's current wife was a virgin when they got married.

A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT!

I would say your welcome but it wasn't my input it was his when he said this in a sermon.

Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:
...he said this in a sermon.
He says this in every sermon.  ::)

No I'm sure he doesn't. I'm guessing he has other truths from scripture he preaches.  ::)

But I am just continueing to spread what was preached behind a pulpit. Isn't that what we are suppost to do?

Smellin Coffee said:
SwampHag said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Sherryh said:

Funny thing is, so did Hyles Publications - in print!

5ed48860815d1da700bbd032156173e8.jpg

I'm thinking this was probably photo-shopped  ;D

Bruh said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:

No I'm sure he doesn't. I'm guessing he has other truths from scripture he preaches.  ::)

But I am just continueing to spread what was preached behind a pulpit. Isn't that what we are suppost to do?

I have heard him preach in conferences in my area. He never fails to mention that his wife was a virgin when he married her. He even mentions it again the next night of the conference in case there are those who didn't hear it the night before. I suppose I've heard him say it at least 6 or 8 times.

Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:
Citadel of Truth said:
Bruh said:

I have heard him preach in conferences in my area. He never fails to mention that his wife was a virgin when he married her. He even mentions it again the next night of the conference in case there are those who didn't hear it the night before. I suppose I've heard him say it at least 6 or 8 times.

Macho Man preaching.