Where have you visited churches?

Open Bible Baptist Church
Valdosta, GA

sword said:
Temple Baptist Church of Powell, Tennessee

Great church to visit if in Tn.  Love the feel of the place.

I have visited there a number of times and agree with you about the feel of the church. 

patriotic said:
A Baptist church in Charleston, SC.

The only one I've been to there is Trident Baptist.  Mike Haynes is the preacher.

It actually may have been outside the city, so we may have gone to different churches.

This one is where Chris Stansell was from. 

And Cynthia Warren.

She married John Francis.

Teri in NC said:
patriotic said:
A Baptist church in Charleston, SC.

The only one I've been to there is Trident Baptist.  Mike Haynes is the preacher.

It actually may have been outside the city, so we may have gone to different churches.

This one is where Chris Stansell was from. 

And Cynthia Warren.

She married John Francis.

That was it. I knew it started with a T, but wasn't Trinity, and didn't feel like Googling.

I'm not "one of you,"  but the I'll post the only HAC church I have visited was Bethel Baptist in Spanaway, WA.  I won't list the 100 or so other churches we've visited.

JrChurch said:
I'm not "one of you,"  but the I'll post the only HAC church I have visited was Bethel Baptist in Spanaway, WA.  I won't list the 100 or so other churches we've visited.

Original post wasn't intended just for HAC churches.
Go ahead and post if you'd like to.

JrChurch said:

Terry Minge got saved at my church here when he was in the military and married a girl from here too. 

patriotic said:
First Baptist Church of Bridgeport, MI.

The only church Dr. Hyles said he ever preached where the pastor had a woman's name.  :)
He's still there.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

JrChurch said:
Been there.

prophet said:
patriotic said:

The only church Dr. Hyles said he ever preached where the pastor had a woman's name.  :)
He's still there.

For decades now.

patriotic said:
prophet said:
patriotic said:

He's still there.
For decades now.
SOTL write up on First Baptist of Bridgeport.

Saginaw, Michigan, First Baptist of Bridgeport

On the final day of June, I preached for Dr. R. B. Ouellette at the First Baptist Church of Bridgeport, Saginaw, Michigan.
Each summer they move their midweek services to Tuesday nights for eleven weeks. During this time, they invite men such as I to preach for them.?This was my 16th time to be here for one of these special nights.
The First Baptist Church of Bridgeport has for years had a strong soul-winning presence in Saginawdespite the ongoing decline of the population. Once again, the truth prevails. You can do what the Lord says do whether or not you are in an ideal situation.
I suppose everybody would like to be in a growing city; but if you are not, what do you do? You can declare yourself defeated, or you can do what First Baptist of Bridgeport is doing and stay at it.
As a testimony to the Bridgeport story, their midweek crowd in the auditorium numbered over 400?and that?s the week of July Fourth when vacation and holiday times are at a peak.
Brother Ouellette just recently celebrated his 40th anniversary as pastor here. Congratulations are in order for both pastor and people. As they have invested themselves in the Lord?s work, they have been blessed in great measure.
After Brother Ouellette led the choir, a six-member ensemble sang, a tremendous violin offertory was played, and a solo was sung. The pulpit was ready, and I had good liberty in preaching.
After the service, there was a time of fellowship at an outside pavilion. Hot dogs and fireworks were enjoyed by all.
Busy and bustling, First Baptist Church of Bridgeport is a church on the go and on the grow.
After the service, a good number of folks signed up to get the SWORD OF THE LORD.
Here is another place you?ll want to visit when you vacation in Michigan.

sword said:
patriotic said:
prophet said:
patriotic said:

He's still there.
For decades now.
SOTL write up on First Baptist of Bridgeport.

Saginaw, Michigan, First Baptist of Bridgeport

On the final day of June, I preached for Dr. R. B. Ouellette at the First Baptist Church of Bridgeport, Saginaw, Michigan.
Each summer they move their midweek services to Tuesday nights for eleven weeks. During this time, they invite men such as I to preach for them.?This was my 16th time to be here for one of these special nights.
The First Baptist Church of Bridgeport has for years had a strong soul-winning presence in Saginawdespite the ongoing decline of the population. Once again, the truth prevails. You can do what the Lord says do whether or not you are in an ideal situation.
I suppose everybody would like to be in a growing city; but if you are not, what do you do? You can declare yourself defeated, or you can do what First Baptist of Bridgeport is doing and stay at it.
As a testimony to the Bridgeport story, their midweek crowd in the auditorium numbered over 400?and that?s the week of July Fourth when vacation and holiday times are at a peak.
Brother Ouellette just recently celebrated his 40th anniversary as pastor here. Congratulations are in order for both pastor and people. As they have invested themselves in the Lord?s work, they have been blessed in great measure.
After Brother Ouellette led the choir, a six-member ensemble sang, a tremendous violin offertory was played, and a solo was sung. The pulpit was ready, and I had good liberty in preaching.
After the service, there was a time of fellowship at an outside pavilion. Hot dogs and fireworks were enjoyed by all.
Busy and bustling, First Baptist Church of Bridgeport is a church on the go and on the grow.
After the service, a good number of folks signed up to get the SWORD OF THE LORD.
Here is another place you?ll want to visit when you vacation in Michigan.

Loved reading that!
Thank you for sharing.

Evergreen Bible Baptist Church
Kalkaska, MI

Almost 30 years ago while RA's SIL was pastor there.