Scripture explains how a Christian is supposed to act and I see very little of that here, but then again Calvinist follow their hero calvin.Heck. As the forum's newest false accuser, you're the current resident expert!
Scripture explains how a Christian is supposed to act and I see very little of that here, but then again Calvinist follow their hero calvin.Heck. As the forum's newest false accuser, you're the current resident expert!
Can you give me a checklist so I can make I'm living up to the standard?Scripture explains how a Christian is supposed to act and I see very little of that here, but then again Calvinist follow their hero calvin.
A flawed man's interpretation of Scripture. I don't take Grahams or MacArthurs opinion as Bible. Sorry...just doesn't cut it. And, your opinion matters very little to many here...."You dodged me." As though you think I am scared of you? Get off your high horse. Years ago I read John MacArthur's TEh Gospel According to Jesus" And it cured me of the idea that there are "Carnal" Christians. Here is an article that gets pretty close to what I see in 1 Cor 3. https://banneroftruth.org/us/resources/articles/2002/are-there-carnal-christians/
I take it you're a painter instead of a Marine because you seem to paint with a pretty broad brush! Maybe you sucked up too many chemicals in that plant! LOLScripture explains how a Christian is supposed to act and I see very little of that here, but then again Calvinist follow their hero calvin.
Hurl them darts, Lacenighty 0311. Did your father, Satan teach you how to do that???Lol, since you ain’t God you do not get to make that call. My faith is in Jesus NOT. You are a lousy representative of a supposed follower of Jesus.
Is falsely accusing people of homosexuality how Scripture says a Christian is supposed to act?Scripture explains how a Christian is supposed to act
It is all in the Bible read it.Can you give me a checklist so I can make I'm living up to the standard?
Is that the part of the Bible that says it's OK to falsely accuse people of being homosexuals, Noodleneck?It is all in the Bible read it.
I don't think Lacepanties0311 can answer that realistically, Scott. He's not only accused people of being homosexual but continues to grill people about "sodomy." With this obsession, I'd say he MIGHT BE...and notice, I said, MIGHT BE speaking from experience.Is falsely accusing people of homosexuality how Scripture says a Christian is supposed to act?
Just stay sleeping and ignore the watering down of scripture . Not everyone is asleep moron.Is that the part of the Bible that says it's OK to falsely accuse people of being homosexuals, Noodleneck?
Hey Lacepanties...I thought you were going to leave this "snake pit!" Guess you're the snake from the Garden of Eden, eh?Just stay sleeping and ignore the watering down of scripture . Not everyone is asleep moron.
I never said anything about you being afraid of me. That seems to be you projecting on to me. What I said was you dodged me and you did. Just like you did again for the 3rd time with that recent link. Could you point to where that article says that first Corinthians 3:3 is dealing with lost people? You can just simply admit that you were wrong about the verse referencing the Corinthians as lost people and I'll leave this alone, or keep digging the hole that you are in and proving that what I said originally is true that you have a theological bias and it is forced upon the text when you interpret things."You dodged me." As though you think I am scared of you? Get off your high horse. Years ago I read John MacArthur's TEh Gospel According to Jesus" And it cured me of the idea that there are "Carnal" Christians. Here is an article that gets pretty close to what I see in 1 Cor 3. https://banneroftruth.org/us/resources/articles/2002/are-there-carnal-christians/
That is interesting take on the verse which I never thought about it before. After further consideration I still reject that interpretation due to the explicitly clear theme and context of the entirety of the 3 books written by John (and the immediate context that John is writing to fellow believers attempting to persuade them to not be drawn into gnosticism In order that they might have fellowship one with another).I have seen at least a few times that in 1 John 1:3 the phrase "that you too may have fellowship with us" indicates that John was initially addressing the lost before moving on to address the believers.
At least when I'm asleep, I'm not busy falsely accusing people of homosexuality.Not everyone is asleep moron.
Lol, your asleep spiritually when you’re awake obviously.At least when I'm asleep, I'm not busy falsely accusing people of homosexuality.
You've been voted the forum jackass!You said point me to someone who holds that. I did. Shut your pie hole, big mouth.
Can we please try to keep it civil, we have new members visiting with us today.Hey Lacepanties...I thought you were going to leave this "snake pit!" Guess you're the snake from the Garden of Eden, eh?
No, I didn't say point to somebody that holds that, whatever that means, oh slippery one. I asked you to provide some reputable source that claimed (as you originally claimed) that 1st Corinthians 3:3 is referring to lost people. You still haven't done that. I asked you after you posted that link to banner of truth, which supposedly supports your claim, if you could point me to where in the link it says something about 1 Corinthians 3:3 referred to the Lost. Your credibility is slipping for everybody who is reading this forum.You said point me to someone who holds that. I did. Shut your pie hole, big mouth.
Interesting thing about 1 John. It probably wasn't the first thing John wrote; his Gospel came first by several years. At the end of chapter 11, the Pharisees and the priests are plotting how to bring about the death of Jesus:1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
| John 11:52 | 1 John 2:2 |
| He prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation | He is the propitiation for our sin |
| and not for the nation only | and not for ours only |
| but also to gather into one the children of God who are scattered abroad | but also for the sins of the whole world |
Don't be so lazy Bob, go ahead and take another shovel of dirt unto your credibility's burial. Cite the specific portion of your link and what you think banneroftruth is saying that supports your claim. I'll wait.you obviously didn;t read the linked article because that is what it says.