Why the drop in numbers?

Yes, but didn't you start most of them? What, lost your mojo?  :D

RAIDER said:
I use to log on to the FFF in the morning and there would be 8 or10 threads that had new posts.  I would do the same thing later in the evening and find the same.  Since the new format there may be 3 or 4.

Norefund said:
Yes, but didn't you start most of them? What, lost your mojo?  :D

RAIDER said:
I use to log on to the FFF in the morning and there would be 8 or10 threads that had new posts.  I would do the same thing later in the evening and find the same.  Since the new format there may be 3 or 4.

My numbers are still consistent! 

RAIDER said:
People, where have our numbers gone??!!!!

It's obviously time to plan, promote, and execute a BIG DAY on the HAC forum.
First, we need a goal. Okay, how many are we shooting for?
Second, we need a theme. Suggestions?
Third, we'll need some give-a-ways... c'mon people that's standard practice
Fourth, we need committed HAC forum posters who are willing to go without sleep, call out from work, and post round the clock in an effort to grow this forum! The cause of this place is bigger than you .... act like it!
Fifth, we need an enemy or a new evil to expose. Face it, Pastor Wilkerson is a  nice guy and fairly boring. Aren't there any staffers left there doing anything off the wall?

Finally, we need someone to dedicate their life to this place. It may require walking the streets all night and wrestling with the question: Will it be my family or the forum - my family or the forum ... you may pass out on the sidewalk at dawn. Passers by may stop and gather around what they think is a homeless corpse. Newspaper headlines or at least tweets on twitter may report: 400 People Gather Around #hackerNut
BUT THEN like that first resurrection Sunday you'll leap to your feet - wave your hands in the air and scream "I'll take the FORUM!!!!"

Things remain very slow on the HAC FFF.

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
Things remain very slow on the HAC FFF.

We're waiting for the Fall Program.

We are in the Fall Program.  We need to Spring ahead!!  :)

If we "spring ahead", does that mean that afterward we can be considered a "Sprunger"?

;D

Pastor Marty said:
RAIDER said:
People, where have our numbers gone??!!!!

It's obviously time to plan, promote, and execute a BIG DAY on the HAC forum.
First, we need a goal. Okay, how many are we shooting for?
Second, we need a theme. Suggestions?
Third, we'll need some give-a-ways... c'mon people that's standard practice
Fourth, we need committed HAC forum posters who are willing to go without sleep, call out from work, and post round the clock in an effort to grow this forum! The cause of this place is bigger than you .... act like it!
Fifth, we need an enemy or a new evil to expose. Face it, Pastor Wilkerson is a  nice guy and fairly boring. Aren't there any staffers left there doing anything off the wall?

Finally, we need someone to dedicate their life to this place. It may require walking the streets all night and wrestling with the question: Will it be my family or the forum - my family or the forum ... you may pass out on the sidewalk at dawn. Passers by may stop and gather around what they think is a homeless corpse. Newspaper headlines or at least tweets on twitter may report: 400 People Gather Around #hackerNut
BUT THEN like that first resurrection Sunday you'll leap to your feet - wave your hands in the air and scream "I'll take the FORUM!!!!"

That just sounds like too much work. I'll wait for the Spirit to move!

Someone just needs to be involved in some type of scandal. Numbers would be astronomical!

Okay, here goes.  They just fired Tom Vogel! And don't listen to any BS, they fired him!

NO STINKIN WAY!

Is this true?  IF so, it needs its own thread.  Please, spill the beans!

qaradawi-spills-beans.gif

Definitely deserving of its own thread.

Surprised he lasted this long.

Anything to do with the ludicrousy of his last sermon on Christian education?

I'm at work and don't use the net. I do when I get home...this is one of my favorite places

Binaca Chugger said:
NO STINKIN WAY!

Is this true?  IF so, it needs its own thread.  Please, spill the beans!

Heard it from Jimmy yesterday. BG would be able to shed more light on the matter than I. He was probably at the deacons meeting. I also understand that Mrs. Nelson has quit her job over this.

He still is employed at same salary and benefits.

Confirmed from multiple sources.

Possible lateral movement. He has moved a lot, HB to College and back to HB. Now?

Most moved employee we have had.

Obviously there is something going on. I am very surprised.

I do not know all the details, probably never will know either.

BALAAM said:
Okay, here goes.  They just fired Tom Vogel! And don't listen to any BS, they fired him!

Balaam---isnt your son n law Brian Hasse out of there soon as well. I heard that from a fellow deacon as well.....that he is not gonna be there after YC?

Was Lapina involved in any of these decisions? Weird that there is such a disparity between sources.