The question was, what would be the motivation. My reply was, what do YOU think it would be?Loaded question, therefore dishonest. Why should we accept that mistake is unlikely?
It's called reasoning.
The question was, what would be the motivation. My reply was, what do YOU think it would be?Loaded question, therefore dishonest. Why should we accept that mistake is unlikely?
Well, yeah. Its war, right?So Iran stated today that anywhere there is a US base they have a right to attack it. Like the attempted Bombing in the UK. They don't really care who they kill.
The motivation is to terrorize and demoralize the enemy. It was posturing, a bluff, to get the Iranians to think there would be more coming, like Trump's threats had teeth.Or have a clue regarding motive if it was intentional.![]()
The question was, what would be the motivation. My reply was, what do YOU think it would be?
Baloney. Given a certain set of circumstances, what would the motive be?That's nice, Still a loaded question, posed by an intellectually dishonest person.
You sound like an enemy sympathizer, one who would give the enemy aid and comfort. In war innocent people, yes, wives, old people, children, and babies die. It's an unavoidable fact. Your explanation is one the left would be giving. You seem to be a democrat in spirit. I don't have to tell you that ANY of those ventures was a success. The Islamic terrorists win out because they have people like you (remember Biden/Harris leaving billions of dollars in military equipment in Afghanistan? No, YOU probably don't.) voicing THEIR opinion. You seem to be on the LEFT in everything we've discussed in several threads. I'm going to be blunt here, you're somewhat of a wussy, aren't you?Why did those young people take hostages?
I’ve explained this more than once.
We did a regime change I believe it was in 1954. Iran was a westernized country at that point. And we put in what they have today. 27 years later, Those people before 1954 knew what it was before we did a regime change. I’m sure they were telling their kids and or grandkids what it was like before America did what they did. The hostage situation took place due to the fact that we literally changed everything they had.
I’m not stupid. I understand hurt. I understand tragedy. I understand pain. I understand loss. I understand loosing siblings. I understand suicide. I understand loosing family before they were in their 40’s. I understand children never to have their parent walk through their home again. I understand parents never to see their child again. And this is what we are making the innocent Iran people go through.
And I understand what happened in 1954 all because of oil. Iran has never attacked us on our soil. Neither did the Iraqis, Lybia or the others I could name. How many years were we in Iraq? How many innocent children died over there. How many soldiers never came home to their parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents? Tell me Iraq was a success go ahead please tell me that was a success. Tell me Lybia was a success. Tell me Afghanistan was a success. Tell me Vietnam was a success.
Next question.
You're asking for a lot of horse crap from bruh....He's a leftist nut.Cite your evidence that the United States of America installed sharia law in Iran or that we placed the ayatollah as the head of their government. That is what they have now and you claim that "we put in what they have today"
Prove it.
Haven't read the book, but, I probably will in the near future. I don't believe that regime change in the Middle East is the answer. This is a lifelong/generational feud between the two sons of Abraham. No nation outside of the ME is going to be able to settle it. The Bible is clear on that."Losing the Long Game - the False Promise of Regime Change in the Middle East" by Philip Gordon. Here is a good book for those who believe that these interventions, regime changes and nation building wars in the Middle East are a good idea. So far, the record of such actions is 100% failure. That's why I never supported the war in Iran, although Duh at one point seemed to think that I did.
![]()
Is it REALLY in peace as you state? Don't they, under Islamic Law/Rule have to pay the tax to live there?He doesn't have anything to do with John Gill. Henry's commentary is just another learned look at the prophecy.
His hand is against every man. Where are the death chants for Australia et al? In fact, Muslims and Jews have lived in peace for centuries.
It's not BS(if you're going to use the initials, you may as well say it...bullshit.) Oh well, watch me get banned for that. Guess it's about time.The mantra that it's just the continuation of a 3000 year old rivalry is BS.
You'll have to prove that one to me. I see SOME similarities, but they're not really THAT MUCH alike.Islam and Judaism are much more alike than they are different.
Again, you'll have to prove that, you Jew hating bigot.That's why they've gotten along until the novel ideology of Zionism began to take hold.
Oh really? They hate the followers of Jesus, so don't try to shove that load of crap down my throat.They have one important difference...the Muslims don't hate Jesus.
Why should we? Any reason? You seem to think that anyone who has a different view than you is your enemy, dumb, or unlearned.. Grow up.And I have shown my work. You just didn't bother to pay attention.
Are you for this war or not? Do you believe we have a legitimate reason for being there?You sound like an enemy sympathizer, one who would give the enemy aid and comfort. In war innocent people, yes, wives, old people, children, and babies die. It's an unavoidable fact. Your explanation is one the left would be giving. You seem to be a democrat in spirit. I don't have to tell you that ANY of those ventures was a success. The Islamic terrorists win out because they have people like you (remember Biden/Harris leaving billions of dollars in military equipment in Afghanistan? No, YOU probably don't.) voicing THEIR opinion. You seem to be on the LEFT in everything we've discussed in several threads. I'm going to be blunt here, you're somewhat of a wussy, aren't you?
“You seem to think that anyone who has a different view than you is your enemy, dumb, or unlearned.. Grow up.”Is it REALLY in peace as you state? Don't they, under Islamic Law/Rule have to pay the tax to live there?
It's not BS(if you're going to use the initials, you may as well say it...bullshit.) Oh well, watch me get banned for that. Guess it's about time.
You'll have to prove that one to me. I see SOME similarities, but they're not really THAT MUCH alike.
Again, you'll have to prove that, you Jew hating bigot.![]()
Oh really? They hate the followers of Jesus, so don't try to shove that load of crap down my throat.
Why should we? Any reason? You seem to think that anyone who has a different view than you is your enemy, dumb, or unlearned.. Grow up.
You make me chuckle. I’m definitely not a leftist. A “nut”? Maybe but not a leftist.You're asking for a lot of horse crap from bruh....He's a leftist nut.
Look I’m not for Iran. I’m not for any country over there. But do I understand that they will attack those who attack them? Absolutely!So Iran stated today that anywhere there is a US base they have a right to attack it. Like the attempted Bombing in the UK. They don't really care who they kill.
Yes I remember them leaving Afghanistan and they were highly criticized for how they left. Just like Trump will be highly criticized for “if” and how he leaves Iran.You sound like an enemy sympathizer, one who would give the enemy aid and comfort. In war innocent people, yes, wives, old people, children, and babies die. It's an unavoidable fact. Your explanation is one the left would be giving. You seem to be a democrat in spirit. I don't have to tell you that ANY of those ventures was a success. The Islamic terrorists win out because they have people like you (remember Biden/Harris leaving billions of dollars in military equipment in Afghanistan? No, YOU probably don't.) voicing THEIR opinion. You seem to be on the LEFT in everything we've discussed in several threads. I'm going to be blunt here, you're somewhat of a wussy, aren't you?