Widespread Damage at US Bases.

Or have a clue regarding motive if it was intentional. 🤷
The motivation is to terrorize and demoralize the enemy. It was posturing, a bluff, to get the Iranians to think there would be more coming, like Trump's threats had teeth.

The thing is, there has been no congressional declaration of war, so that kind of thing is illegal.

They might conceivably call it a mistake once...but they called his bluff.
 
It’s sad what’s going on. I hope we win. Whatever that may look like.
 
That's nice, Still a loaded question, posed by an intellectually dishonest person.
Baloney. Given a certain set of circumstances, what would the motive be?

That's not a loaded question at all.

In fact, it was the very question Mumbles posed.
 
Why did those young people take hostages?

I’ve explained this more than once.

We did a regime change I believe it was in 1954. Iran was a westernized country at that point. And we put in what they have today. 27 years later, Those people before 1954 knew what it was before we did a regime change. I’m sure they were telling their kids and or grandkids what it was like before America did what they did. The hostage situation took place due to the fact that we literally changed everything they had.

I’m not stupid. I understand hurt. I understand tragedy. I understand pain. I understand loss. I understand loosing siblings. I understand suicide. I understand loosing family before they were in their 40’s. I understand children never to have their parent walk through their home again. I understand parents never to see their child again. And this is what we are making the innocent Iran people go through.

And I understand what happened in 1954 all because of oil. Iran has never attacked us on our soil. Neither did the Iraqis, Lybia or the others I could name. How many years were we in Iraq? How many innocent children died over there. How many soldiers never came home to their parents, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents? Tell me Iraq was a success go ahead please tell me that was a success. Tell me Lybia was a success. Tell me Afghanistan was a success. Tell me Vietnam was a success.

Next question.
You sound like an enemy sympathizer, one who would give the enemy aid and comfort. In war innocent people, yes, wives, old people, children, and babies die. It's an unavoidable fact. Your explanation is one the left would be giving. You seem to be a democrat in spirit. I don't have to tell you that ANY of those ventures was a success. The Islamic terrorists win out because they have people like you (remember Biden/Harris leaving billions of dollars in military equipment in Afghanistan? No, YOU probably don't.) voicing THEIR opinion. You seem to be on the LEFT in everything we've discussed in several threads. I'm going to be blunt here, you're somewhat of a wussy, aren't you?
 
Cite your evidence that the United States of America installed sharia law in Iran or that we placed the ayatollah as the head of their government. That is what they have now and you claim that "we put in what they have today"

Prove it.
You're asking for a lot of horse crap from bruh....He's a leftist nut.
 
"Losing the Long Game - the False Promise of Regime Change in the Middle East" by Philip Gordon. Here is a good book for those who believe that these interventions, regime changes and nation building wars in the Middle East are a good idea. So far, the record of such actions is 100% failure. That's why I never supported the war in Iran, although Duh at one point seemed to think that I did.

Haven't read the book, but, I probably will in the near future. I don't believe that regime change in the Middle East is the answer. This is a lifelong/generational feud between the two sons of Abraham. No nation outside of the ME is going to be able to settle it. The Bible is clear on that.
 
He doesn't have anything to do with John Gill. Henry's commentary is just another learned look at the prophecy.

His hand is against every man. Where are the death chants for Australia et al? In fact, Muslims and Jews have lived in peace for centuries.
Is it REALLY in peace as you state? Don't they, under Islamic Law/Rule have to pay the tax to live there?
The mantra that it's just the continuation of a 3000 year old rivalry is BS.
It's not BS(if you're going to use the initials, you may as well say it...bullshit.) Oh well, watch me get banned for that. Guess it's about time.
Islam and Judaism are much more alike than they are different.
You'll have to prove that one to me. I see SOME similarities, but they're not really THAT MUCH alike.
That's why they've gotten along until the novel ideology of Zionism began to take hold.
Again, you'll have to prove that, you Jew hating bigot. ;) ;)
They have one important difference...the Muslims don't hate Jesus.
Oh really? They hate the followers of Jesus, so don't try to shove that load of crap down my throat.
And I have shown my work. You just didn't bother to pay attention.
Why should we? Any reason? You seem to think that anyone who has a different view than you is your enemy, dumb, or unlearned.. Grow up.
 
You sound like an enemy sympathizer, one who would give the enemy aid and comfort. In war innocent people, yes, wives, old people, children, and babies die. It's an unavoidable fact. Your explanation is one the left would be giving. You seem to be a democrat in spirit. I don't have to tell you that ANY of those ventures was a success. The Islamic terrorists win out because they have people like you (remember Biden/Harris leaving billions of dollars in military equipment in Afghanistan? No, YOU probably don't.) voicing THEIR opinion. You seem to be on the LEFT in everything we've discussed in several threads. I'm going to be blunt here, you're somewhat of a wussy, aren't you?
Are you for this war or not? Do you believe we have a legitimate reason for being there?
 
Is it REALLY in peace as you state? Don't they, under Islamic Law/Rule have to pay the tax to live there?

It's not BS(if you're going to use the initials, you may as well say it...bullshit.) Oh well, watch me get banned for that. Guess it's about time.

You'll have to prove that one to me. I see SOME similarities, but they're not really THAT MUCH alike.

Again, you'll have to prove that, you Jew hating bigot. ;) ;)

Oh really? They hate the followers of Jesus, so don't try to shove that load of crap down my throat.

Why should we? Any reason? You seem to think that anyone who has a different view than you is your enemy, dumb, or unlearned.. Grow up.
“You seem to think that anyone who has a different view than you is your enemy, dumb, or unlearned.. Grow up.”

Would this apply to you 😂
 
You're asking for a lot of horse crap from bruh....He's a leftist nut.
You make me chuckle. I’m definitely not a leftist. A “nut”? Maybe but not a leftist.

It’s interesting, Ted Kennedy was 100% against the war in Iraq and spoke out very loudly about it. The republicans called him names as well. They said he wasn’t patriotic and worse.
 
So Iran stated today that anywhere there is a US base they have a right to attack it. Like the attempted Bombing in the UK. They don't really care who they kill.
Look I’m not for Iran. I’m not for any country over there. But do I understand that they will attack those who attack them? Absolutely!

I hope we win! What winning looks like? I have no idea at this point.

I know our track record. And I hope everyone that’s for this war is correct and proof will come out that Iran would use a nuclear missile and I can come on here and eat crow and say I was 100% wrong.

I don’t see that happening. My concern is that this is another Vietnam as Ted Kennedy said about going into Iraq.
 
You sound like an enemy sympathizer, one who would give the enemy aid and comfort. In war innocent people, yes, wives, old people, children, and babies die. It's an unavoidable fact. Your explanation is one the left would be giving. You seem to be a democrat in spirit. I don't have to tell you that ANY of those ventures was a success. The Islamic terrorists win out because they have people like you (remember Biden/Harris leaving billions of dollars in military equipment in Afghanistan? No, YOU probably don't.) voicing THEIR opinion. You seem to be on the LEFT in everything we've discussed in several threads. I'm going to be blunt here, you're somewhat of a wussy, aren't you?
Yes I remember them leaving Afghanistan and they were highly criticized for how they left. Just like Trump will be highly criticized for “if” and how he leaves Iran.

As long as Trump leaves Iran, how that looks won’t much matter to me. As long as innocent people stop dying. And that’s how I feel about Biden leaving Afghanistan. However, people will criticize Biden for how he left because in my opinion they are so Republican Democrats can do nothing right. It’s sad how we play teams.

In my opinion, the average Republican and the average Democrat actually agree on most things in general. I do not believe the average Democrat is my enemy.
 
Yes I remember them leaving Afghanistan and they were highly criticized for how they left. Just like Trump will be highly criticized for “if” and how he leaves Iran.

As long as Trump leaves Iran, how that looks won’t much matter to me. As long as innocent people stop dying. And that’s how I feel about Biden leaving Afghanistan. However, people will criticize Biden for how he left because in my opinion they are so Republican Democrats can do nothing right. It’s sad how we play teams.

In my opinion, the average Republican and the average Democrat actually agree on most things in general. I do not believe the average Democrat is my enemy.
198 out of 203 Democrats in the House of Representatives voted against voter ID.
Not one Democratic Senator
voted for voter ID.

206
out of 214 Democrats in the House of Representatives voted against banning men in women’s sports and locker rooms.
Zero
out of 45 Democratic Senators voted for banning men in women’s sports and locker rooms.

200 Democrats
in the House of Representatives voted against protecting children from transgender mutilation surgery.
No U.S. Democratic senators
have publicly supported legislative bans on hormone blockers and mutilating surgery on transgender children.
192 Democrats in the House of Representatives voted against denouncing socialism and its policies.

If the new Democratic Party takes control in America, there will never be another America that we currently recognize. It is a lie that the average Republican and the average Democrat actually agree on most things in general. Many Democrats already have plans on impeaching President Trump as soon as they take power again as well as expanding the Supreme Court with left wing justices to remove any restraints on the radical Democratic agendas.

 
Last edited:
198 out of 203 Democrats in the House of Representatives voted against voter ID.
Not one Democratic Senator
voted for voter ID.

206
out of 214 Democrats in the House of Representatives voted against banning men in women’s sports and locker rooms.
Zero
out of 45 Democratic Senators voted for banning men in women’s sports and locker rooms.

200 Democrats
in the House of Representatives voted against protecting children from transgender mutilation surgery.
No U.S. Democratic senators
have publicly supported legislative bans on hormone blockers and mutilating surgery on transgender children.
192 Democrats in the House of Representatives voted against denouncing socialism and its policies.

If the new Democratic Party takes control in America, there will never be another America that we currently recognize. It is a lie that the average Republican and the average Democrat actually agree on most things in general. Many Democrats already have plans on impeaching President Trump as soon as they take power again as well as expanding the Supreme Court with left wing justices to remove any restraints on the radical Democratic agendas.

“It is a lie that the average Republican and the average Democrat actually agree on most things in general.”

When I say that I’m not talking about politicians. I’m talking about the average republican or democrat man or woman that will get up for work between 4am and 5:30am and work 5 to 7 days a week. People who have a mortgage. People who have children that they send to school Monday thru Friday. The average person be it republican or democrat. The average person you know there house might be worth 100k. Blue collar people.

Politicians democrat or republican. These people are pretty much the same. The amount of their salaries versus their net worth tells me they are not for the people. They are bought and paid for. The amount of money it takes to get elected is absurd. When these big donors give their money to an elected official they are influencing changes democrats and republicans.

Yes I agree most maybe not all but most politicians are not good people.
 
Are you for this war or not? Do you believe we have a legitimate reason for being there?

Initially, I was for what looked like was going to be a short-term military operation. Since the outcome is so unclear now, I have my reservations.

Some have said this war is justified, and others have said it’s not. Where I’m seeing both sides starting to agree is that it has been poorly executed and has been dragging on longer than necessary.

Not to mention, the president did break his promise about not starting new wars during his campaign, which caused his other promise to slow down rising costs to break as well.

Do you think that’s a fair assessment?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top