World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway

AlvinMartinezVoice

Registered
Reaction score
In the days when more and more seeker sensitive churches are popping up every where, one young man chose to be loyal to the IFB movement and his idols (Jack Hyles/Tom Vineyard/Jim Vineyard). Caleb Garrway is well on his way to ranking up there in IFB lore with his idol Hyles/Jack Schaap/Larry/Brown/Tony Hutson/Tom Malone/Jack Trieber.

He'll be coming to an IFB church near you this summer and he'll be speaking at numerous IFB summer youth conferences around the country. Last year (or the year before) he made it to the big time being a guest speaker at FBC Hammond and has said numerous times that Jack Hyles was his idol and reason for being a pastor.

Caleb is Pulling America.

wtyson

Registered
Reaction score
AlvinMartinezVoice said:
In the days when more and more seeker sensitive churches are popping up every where, one young man chose to be loyal to the IFB movement and his idols (Jack Hyles/Tom Vineyard/Jim Vineyard). Caleb Garrway is well on his way to ranking up there in IFB lore with his idol Hyles/Jack Schaap/Larry/Brown/Tony Hutson/Tom Malone/Jack Trieber.

He'll be coming to an IFB church near you this summer and he'll be speaking at numerous IFB summer youth conferences around the country. Last year (or the year before) he made it to the big time being a guest speaker at FBC Hammond and has said numerous times that Jack Hyles was his idol and reason for being a pastor.

Clueless.

BALAAM

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
wtyson said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Clueless.
You have probably been hanging around with Reeves too long! ;D

sword

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

I've met Caleb a time or two but I have never heard him preach.

He seems like a very humble young man. He's just trying to do Gods will for his life, in the best way he knows how. He is following the principals he was taught in school, college and from his pastor. If you don't like his style or message then just don't go to any of his meetings.

https://youtu.be/m2HnzQawxIQ

Walt

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
sword said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

He seems like a very humble young man. He's just trying to do Gods will for his life, in the best way he knows how. He is following the principals he was taught in school, college and from his pastor. If you don't like his style or message then just don't go to any of his meetings.
I haven't met him or heard him, but he has a terrible list of idols.

Of the men on the list, I've not heard anything negative about Tom Malone; I wish I could say that about the others.

bgwilkinson

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Walt said:
sword said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Of the men on the list, I've not heard anything negative about Tom Malone; I wish I could say that about the others.
He is so young and unqualified. Reminds me of DH.

Let's see how he's doing in 30 years.

Jehanne La Pucelle

Registered
Reaction score
Walt said:
sword said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Hahahahaha ... Alvin made up that list ... and you quote it as gospel . . .

. . . Hahahahaha!

sword

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
bgwilkinson said:
Walt said:
sword said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Perhaps he will promote IFB ideas and standards for 30 years (as a deacon) then change churches and criticize everything he promoted and stood for in the past. Maybe he will support and follow the pastors in his life until they die or are no longer in the ministry and then he will denounce everything they ever did. Maybe for 30 years he will turn a blind eye to corruption and wrong doing in the ministry and then as a senior citizen he will speak out about all the wrongs he once ignored.

Just a guess here.

FreeToBeMe

Registered
Reaction score
sword said:
Perhaps he will promote IFB ideas and standards for 30 years (as a deacon) then change churches and criticize everything he promoted and stood for in the past. Maybe he will support and follow the pastors in his life until they die or are no longer in the ministry and then he will denounce everything they ever did. Maybe for 30 years he will turn a blind eye to corruption and wrong doing in the ministry and then as a senior citizen he will speak out about all the wrongs he once ignored.

Just a guess here.
And a good guess.  That's modus operandi for IFBdumb!

AlvinMartinezVoice

Registered
Reaction score
bgwilkinson said:
Walt said:
sword said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Garraway is more qualified than Carl Lentz and Steven Furtick. You'll never hear MacArthur or Piper praise Lentz and Furtick as great leaders as MacArthur has publicly called Furtick unqualified and a false teacher. A lot of the former Preacher Boys from OBC (Garraway's Alma Mater) left the IFB momevment and joined the seeker sensitive Craig Groeschel style of church with Rock music and entertainment for the kids. Garraway is certainly qualified and yes he does revere Jack Hyles as his inspiration for getting into the ministry.

T-Bone

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Am I the only one that has a problem with even the title of this thread in giving anybody such a title?

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
T-Bone said:
Am I the only one that has a problem with even the title of this thread in giving anybody such a title?
Is it just me or is Big Al a troll?
Sometimes an inarticulate troll.

T-Bone

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Tarheel Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Is it just me or is Big Al a troll?
Sometimes an inarticulate troll.
Not sure that he is a troll, but I am sure he is inarticulate.

LongGone

Registered
Reaction score
[/quote]

Just a guess here.
[/quote]

Is it not better to admit error after 30 years than never at all?

bgwilkinson

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
This is what comes to mind when reading the OP. They have Dave and Jim's pics reversed.

Twisted

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
bgwilkinson said:
This is what comes to mind when reading the OP. They have Dave and Jim's pics reversed.
How did the "Jim" fellow turn out?

It's tough being one of the "world's greatest men".

BALAAM

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
I have never heard Garraway preach and am not thrilled with his associations but reading his facebook posts and twitter feeds leads me to think he is a stand-up kind of guy. He does not have the arrogance and bravado that are so much a part of the ifb evangelists I see.