World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway

In addition to being a famous evangelist, he and his wife also make gospel records and he has sung on some Alvin Martinez records and various IFB College Choirs. He was a background vocalist in his Alma Matter OBC's singing group and is only one of two that remained loyal to the IFB movement while the others have gone seeker sensitive/mainstream Hillsong.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
In addition to being a famous evangelist, he and his wife also make gospel records and he has sung on some Alvin Martinez records and various IFB College Choirs. He was a background vocalist in his Alma Matter OBC's singing group and is only one of two that remained loyal to the IFB movement while the others have gone seeker sensitive/mainstream Hillsong.

Alvin, Nurse Ratched is upset that you've left your bed here in the ward.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
He . . . is only one of two that remained loyal to the IFB movement while the others have gone seeker sensitive/mainstream Hillsong.

Well, that's what's important, isn't it?

Garraway has sung backup vocals on Alvin Martinez' records and he's been a guest speaker at NVBC Youth Conference and a FBC Hammond Youth Conference. Garraway may go "mainstream" radical and speak at charismatic/seeker sensitive churches and may appear as a guest on TBN's Praise The Lord program because he's already more Biblicaly sound than the new TBN hipster poster boys Carl Lentz and Steven Furtick. Ironically enough some of Garraway's classmates from their Alma Matter are now in the seeker sensitive movement and worship Hillsong and Brian Houston while Caleb remained loyal to the IFB's and to his Master Tom Vineyard.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Garraway has sung backup vocals on Alvin Martinez' records and he's been a guest speaker at NVBC Youth Conference and a FBC Hammond Youth Conference. Garraway may go "mainstream" radical and speak at charismatic/seeker sensitive churches and may appear as a guest on TBN's Praise The Lord program because he's already more Biblicaly sound than the new TBN hipster poster boys Carl Lentz and Steven Furtick. Ironically enough some of Garraway's classmates from their Alma Matter are now in the seeker sensitive movement and worship Hillsong and Brian Houston while Caleb remained loyal to the IFB's and to his Master Tom Vineyard.
What's your point? The fact that he still runs in the brand of Baptists he choose when he selected a college and likely the brand of Baptist he grew up with. Just because some of his friends jumped ship and he choose to stay the course is not an indictment on his character.

What's with the "master" comment, you post like a very bitter and angry person. You may want to consider getting some help of some sort.

Well, he has been to four countries and preached in three . . .

. . . but I don't know about the famous part.

Hahahahaha  . . .

He still worships the Vineyards and Jack Hyles but it appears Garraway has a Calvinistic stance in some of his preaching. He even uses bits of humor in his sermons which he never learned from the dry and monotone Vineyards. Perhaps he's been watching Tony Hutson and Larry Brown sermons ;D

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
He still worships the Vineyards and Jack Hyles but it appears Garraway has a Calvinistic stance in some of his preaching. He even uses bits of humor in his sermons which he never learned from the dry and monotone Vineyards. Perhaps he's been watching Tony Hutson and Larry Brown sermons ;D

I'm confused by what you're trying to say... are you supporting Mr Garraway or heaping scorn on him?

Walt said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

I'm confused by what you're trying to say... are you supporting Mr Garraway or heaping scorn on him?

That makes 2 of you... :)

I believe Alvin is apart of the Bus 7 News Network . . .

. . . only some will get that, including Alvin.

; - )

Alvin, you are a strange bird.

As for Caleb he was always a good kid and I doubt that has changed any.

Just me said:
Alvin, you are a strange bird.

There you go again, assuming his species.

Twisted said:
How is it that this "World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway" doesn't have a Wikipedia page?
Remember Caleb never referred to himself as "world famous", AngryVoice did on February 15, 2015. I have only met the man a few times and I know he would never refer to himself that way. He is extremely humble young preacher who is so thankful that God is allowing him to be used.

So ALVAN, whats your beef with Caleb? Did he have a bigger bus route than you? Perhaps he stole you girl? Why all the anger the bitterness?

sword said:
Twisted said:
How is it that this "World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway" doesn't have a Wikipedia page?
Remember Caleb never referred to himself as "world famous", AngryVoice did on February 15, 2015. I have only met the man a few times and I know he would never refer to himself that way. He is extremely humble young preacher who is so thankful that God is allowing him to be used.

So ALVAN, whats your beef with Caleb? Did he have a bigger bus route than you? Perhaps he stole you girl? Why all the anger the bitterness?

Even worse.  He ate  his doughnut.

Walt said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Neither really...he's just being an idiot.

Ransom said:
"Wold famous" - so someone's heard of him in two countries?

Caleb hasn't attributed this title to himself...just the knuckleheads here trying to dirty the testimony of a good young man & friend.

wtyson said:
Ransom said:
"Wold famous" - so someone's heard of him in two countries?

Caleb hasn't attributed this title to himself...just the knuckleheads here trying to dirty the testimony of a good young man & friend.

Mar 10:18  And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.