World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway

I believe that was a political thing for Schaap because Geronimo praised FBC Hammond and the late great Jack Hyles as a mentor and that's probably why Schaap put that Emergent church over. Well back to Caleb Garraway, he's probably disappointed that Vineyards are barely getting by and WHBC/OBC is in the heart of false teacher Craig Groeschel's backyard and more emergent/seeker sensitive churches are popping up all over the OKC metro.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
I believe that was a political thing for Schaap because Geronimo praised FBC Hammond and the late great Jack Hyles as a mentor and that's probably why Schaap put that Emergent church over. Well back to Caleb Garraway, he's probably disappointed that Vineyards are barely getting by and WHBC/OBC is in the heart of false teacher Craig Groeschel's backyard and more emergent/seeker sensitive churches are popping up all over the OKC metro.

Ladies and gentlemen, I got AlvinMartinezVoice to respond to a post finally. He got all defensive about Schaap being "political".

The Vineyards may bring back Garraway in a last ditch effort to save WHBC/OBC. Old fashion tent revivals. The Vineyards may even make a deal with Jack Trieber to have Alvin Martinez to be the guest vocalist and sell his records with all money going towards WHBC/OBC. They're pulling America!

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
The Vineyards may bring back Garraway in a last ditch effort to save WHBC/OBC. Old fashion tent revivals. The Vineyards may even make a deal with Jack Trieber to have Alvin Martinez to be the guest vocalist and sell his records with all money going towards WHBC/OBC. They're pulling America!

You do realize Garraway won't preach for someone that's church is listed under as a hate group in Oklahoma.

Garraway would do anything for the Vineyards as would Michael Shaver. They remained loyal to the Vineyards and IFB.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Garraway would do anything for the Vineyards as would Michael Shaver. They remained loyal to the Vineyards and IFB.

Actually, Garraway told me personally he would no longer preach for the Vineyards.

TheRealJonStewart said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Actually, Garraway told me personally he would no longer preach for the Vineyards.
I respect his loyalty to his upbringing and his beliefs.

Thanks AMV, for introducing me to Garraway. I had met him a time or two but had never heard him preach. Since you introduced us to him, I have listened to many of his sermons. I like his style and have forwarded several of his sermons to many of my friends. I will travel to hear him if he has meetings near us and may consider having him speak for us if the opportunity arises. He is doing such a good work, I think our church should take him on for monthly support.

Thank you for your continued support and promotion of this fine young preacher.

sword said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Thanks AMV, for introducing me to Garraway. I had met him a time or two but had never heard him preach. Since you introduced us to him, I have listened to many of his sermons. I like his style and have forwarded several of his sermons to many of my friends. I will travel to hear him if he has meetings near us and may consider having him speak for us if the opportunity arises. He is doing such a good work, I think our church should take him on for monthly support.

We need more men like him and less compromises and far less false seeker sensitive teachers like Craig Groeschell, Carl Lentz, Steven Furtick etc.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
sword said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

We need more men like him and less compromises and far less false seeker sensitive teachers like Craig Groeschell, Carl Lentz, Steven Furtick etc.

We need more people committed to God and His Word, and less committed to their "hero(es)"

Loyalty is what best describes Caleb Garraway. He's remained faithful and hasn't gone mainstream to the seeker sensitive crowd. He's still loyal to his mentors the Vineyards who sadly are closing down Windsor Hills Baptist and Caleb's Alma Matter Oklahoma Baptist College & Institution.

Caleb is keeping the standards. We need more young preachers like him and less false teachers and fake Christians like Carl Lentz.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Loyalty is what best describes Caleb Garraway. He's remained faithful and hasn't gone mainstream to the seeker sensitive crowd. He's still loyal to his mentors the Vineyards who sadly are closing down Windsor Hills Baptist and Caleb's Alma Matter Oklahoma Baptist College & Institution.

Interesting that you choose a word to describe him that is not found anywhere in the Bible.

Loyalty (really cult-like "unquestioning loyalty") was what Jack Hyles required of people

Walt said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Interesting that you choose a word to describe him that is not found anywhere in the Bible.

Loyalty (really cult-like "unquestioning loyalty") was what Jack Hyles required of people

Loyalty to man is not an admirable quality.

A Christians loyalty should be to Christ alone.

Tony Hutson on loyalty and "Liberal" IFB School's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-1ZHs0ZJgE

The pope is dead, he died of aortic stenosis ( bad aortic valve) in 2001, he had had it for years but refused to get it cared for as he was terrified of dying in surgery.
[/quote]

Do you even fell a bit silly with some of the stuff you post?

Trolls have no shame. hopefully he will get a righteous keyboard slammed over his head to knock some sense into him.

cpizzle said:
The pope is dead, he died of aortic stenosis ( bad aortic valve) in 2001, he had had it for years but refused to get it cared for as he was terrified of dying in surgery.

[/quote]

"The pope is dead, he died of aortic stenosis ( bad aortic valve) in 2001, he had had it for years but refused to get it cared for as he was terrified of dying in surgery."

Was this a quote from the above video? I can attest to its accuracy.
He did have aortic stenosis which is a bad aortic valve, the one between the heart chambers that is vital to proper heart function. My wife died from this condition in 2016 after having a valve replacement in 2009. Both Dr. S and Dr. G advised my wife and me of the above info on Bro. H. when we discussed her replacement. He was terrified of dying under the knife.

We had perfect peace with the LORD in all the operations she had. It was all in the LORD's hands.

Caleb is starting his Summer preaching tour series coming to an IFB church near you. He's pulling America, a Trump supporter, and backup singer for Alvin Martinez.