World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway

If World Famous Evangelist Caleb Garraway debated politics with World Famous Body Builder Jesse "Jackson" Stone it would be a no contest as Jesse would just say "Don't Judge" and how much he loves Biden/BLM.

Caleb preaching at the Vatican. He loves Jack Hyles and calls him one of his heroes. He mentions this on his website and also how much he revers the Vineyards. Caleb didn't become a seeker sensitive woke SJW soy boy megachurch pastor (Joel McCarty) or a world famous bodybuilder who worships Joe Biden and BLM (Jesse "Stone" Jackson).

How did the "Jim" fellow turn out?

It's tough being one of the "world's greatest men".
Indeed! Only God is truly great -- this drive and push to be the "greatest" has caused a lot of problems in churches that claim the name of Jesus Christ.

Well the Vineyards are sure proud of Caleb's loyalty and now becoming a libtard like his former mates Jesse (Stone) Jackson who's a world renowned bodybuilder and Joel McCarty who's a BLM loving, Joe Biden worshiping, social justice woketard who worships George Floyd.

I can't imagine where the Vineyards went wrong at OBC with Jesse and Joel while they got one right with famous evangelist Caleb Garraway who's "Pulling America".

Well the Vineyards are sure proud of Caleb's loyalty and now becoming a libtard like his former mates Jesse (Stone) Jackson who's a world renowned bodybuilder and Joel McCarty who's a BLM loving, Joe Biden worshiping, social justice woketard who worships George Floyd.

I can't imagine where the Vineyards went wrong at OBC with Jesse and Joel while they got one right with famous evangelist Caleb Garraway who's "Pulling America".
So... to where is he pulling America?

So... to where is he pulling America?
He's pulling America back into the right direction before the liberals/anti-Americans in Sports/Seeker Sensitive crowd ruined America. Plus Caleb may consider running for President in 2024 and his slogan is "Pulling America".

He'll win the the Republican vote. He'll have the whole Bible Belt behind him. Then he'll be "Pulling America".

If you add the number of socks Alvin has, it might surpass his IQ number.

Caleb..."Pulling America" unlike former preacher boys Jesse Jackson (Stone) and Joel McCarty who are SJW Beta Males who worship Biden and Harris.

Twisted said:
How did the "Jim" fellow turn out?

It's tough being one of the "world's greatest men".

Bypassing the fact that FBCH didn't put out that poster, and the church got Dave Hyles and Jim Crall's pictures confused:

Jim was expelled from HAC for stealing the security guards' motorcycle (Yes, I'm serious) and eventually graduated from another college. He was the best man at Dave's first wedding. He pastored a series of small to medium-sized churches, divorced and remarried, and got a huge church complex with a small number of members left. He rented out much of the complex to other churches and pastored successfully, but I lost track of him about five years ago.
Jim told me that he had warned Dave about teen-age girls having crushes on him, but Jim denies knowing about Dave's immorality.

Did I hear Jackie-boy Hyles in that?
Yup! Caleb idolizes Jackie-boy and claims him to be one of his mentors. He said on his Twitter his greatest thrill was preaching at FBC Hammond. Also Jim Vineyard mentored Caleb and Jim was tight with Hyles and of course the infamous "Roadway Gang" but that can be it's own post. Caleb ain't woke like his former partnas Joel McCarty and Jesse Jackson.

Yup! Caleb idolizes Jackie-boy and claims him to be one of his mentors. He said on his Twitter his greatest thrill was preaching at FBC Hammond. Also Jim Vineyard mentored Caleb and Jim was tight with Hyles and of course the infamous "Roadway Gang" but that can be it's own post. Caleb ain't woke like his former partnas Joel McCarty and Jesse Jackson.
I would personally like to thank Caleb for saving America. One only needs to look around to see the tremendous job he is doing. To his credit, it’s hard to save America when, proportionally, only 12-16 people have ever heard of you.

Caleb will be mentioned in the same group as his mentors Hyles and the Vineyards. Plus he'll be in the same class with the greats like Tony Hutson, Larry Brown, and Jack Trieber. He's "Pulling America".

Pulling America...........even when was OBC studying under the Vineyards he always dressed like he was ready for a part in film about the 1950's.

OBC.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I just lost a lot of respect for him. I'm glad he's not "woke", but he has serious spiritual problems if he "idolizes" (your word) Jack Hyles.

He's pulling America back into the right direction before the liberals/anti-Americans in Sports/Seeker Sensitive crowd ruined America. Plus Caleb may consider running for President in 2024 and his slogan is "Pulling America".
What is the right direction? The 1960s? The 1940s? The 1770s?
America has always had a Christian influence, but it has never been a country that wholly followed the Lord. We have had wonderful leaders like George Washington, but many people also came here for greed and for the love of money.
Starting, I think, around the end of World War I, there has been a push to reduce the Christian influence; sermons are no longer printed in the newspapers; an increasingly secular education system sprang up, etc.