You might be an IFB If…

...if your definition of "worldly" includes wire rimmed glasses, Amy Grant, and skinny jeans.

You've tried back-masking tapes to see if Satan is speaking to you! :)

If you think a suit and tie for men is essential for church attendance…

If you believe that the IFB isn’t a denomination because they are “Independent” and not subject to any outside influence…

If you cut your vacation short so that you can make it back in time for Sunday morning Sunday School, but think it’s OK that your pastor miss a Sunday or two because he’s on vacation…
Yes...we experienced this quite often! UGH! LOL

I have found many of these idiosyncrasies in some SBC churches as well.

as a non-IFB.... i feel i have to say it this way.....

............ if you appear to hate catholics more than any other religion on earth..... ...
then the rest of us might think you are an IFB..... but are you really?.... 🤔 .
..... ..hmmmmm. .. ..... that;s the question in my mind.... .... ;)

as a non-IFB.... i feel i have to say it this way.....

............ if you appear to hate catholics more than any other religion on earth..... ...
then the rest of us might think you are an IFB..... but are you really?.... 🤔 .
..... ..hmmmmm. .. ..... that;s the question in my mind.... .... ;)
It's pretty hard for me to "hate" Catholics, especially considering I have so many relatives who are Catholic, and I had gone to the GOC for a couple of years with my ex-fiance. I know many good people in the Catholic church. I've witnessed to them, and they have a great testimony of salvation by grace alone in Christ....no works...no praying to Mary or the saints...and they don't go to confession. They're working to try and reform the RCC.

If you think the greatest scholars today are Wife-Bruising Peter Ruckman, Gail (the Ripper) Riplinger and Samuel (Gyp the people) Gipp, you may be IFB.

If your church foyer has portraits of Jack Hyles and John R. Rice, you may be IFB.

If every Sunday at your church looks like Old-Fashioned Day, you may be IFB.

If your pastor makes a Parris Island Marine drill sergeant look like a wimp, you may be IFB.

If your guest evangelist finishes every sentence with "Preachin' Time," "Somebody Help Me," "Everyone OK Out There?" and "HAYMAN!," you may be IFB.

If your pastor has ever been ridiculed in a 2-minute sermon clip posted by Tony Hutson Comedian, you may be IFB.