A Denial of the Kenosis?

rsc2a said:
Did not...yes, I was there. Modern medicine is quite the advancement, in spite of what PY says.

LOL . . . so by "did not feel the effects of sin in childbirth" you meant "took some medicine, which had the expected effect on the body in reducing pain."

I'll hazard a guess that when you observed a weedless garden, you witnessed the miracle of Roundup.

Behold Monsanto, which taketh away the sin of the world!

You're a master of obfuscation. Have you considered joining the Jesuit order?

No amount of absurdity will cover up the ignorant statements... "The Bible never uses the words 'humility' and 'shame' related to Christ."

Christ emptied himself and experienced the whole set of pain and emotion of humanity. To suggest otherwise undermines a collective set of doctrines...

.... but some are more enamored with their own opinion, not investigating Scripture.

Rsc2a has one job on this thread...
... to cover for Tomato.

FSSL said:
No amount of absurdity will cover up the ignorant statements... "The Bible never uses the words 'humility' and 'shame' related to Christ."

Has rsc2a acknowledged the existence of Hebrews 12:2 yet?

Nor Acts 8.33

They don't interact with Scripture

Ransom said:
rsc2a said:
Did not...yes, I was there. Modern medicine is quite the advancement, in spite of what PY says.

LOL . . . so by "did not feel the effects of sin in childbirth" you meant "took some medicine, which had the expected effect on the body in reducing pain."

I'll hazard a guess that when you observed a weedless garden, you witnessed the miracle of Roundup.

"You were right.  Women can have pain-free childbirth.  Instead of acknowledging this,  I'm going to mock you. "

FSSL said:
Rsc2a has one job on this thread...
... to cover for Tomato.
I do?

By the way,  I'm still waiting on your condemnation of tweezing as shameful.

Ransom said:
FSSL said:

Has rsc2a acknowledged the existence of Hebrews 12:2 yet?

Has rsc2a denied the existence of Hebrews 12:2?

[quote author=rsc2a]
I do? [/quote]

Yes

Exhibit 1

By the way,  I'm still waiting on your condemnation of tweezing as shameful.

FSSL said:
Nor Acts 8.33

They don't interact with Scripture
Like Romans 8:1? Never mind...your actually trying to condemn others.

rsc2a said:
"You were right.  Women can have pain-free childbirth.  Instead of acknowledging this,  I'm going to mock you. "

Since you twisted the meaning of the curse, you're darn right I'm going to mock you, as you well deserve. Drugs are not a reversal of the effects of the Fall, and you know it. You are, as I said, obfuscating.

FSSL said:
rsc2a] I do? [/quote] Yes Exhibit 1 [quote]By the way said:
"Jesus was stripped naked when the Romans murdered him,  so nakedness is wrong."

"Jesus had his beard plucked out when the Romans murdered him,  so depilation is wrong."

Ransom said:
rsc2a said:

Since you twisted the meaning of the curse, you're darn right I'm going to mock you, as you well deserve. Drugs are not a reversal of the effects of the Fall, and you know it. You are, as I said, obfuscating.

And you telling people to carry around shame and guilt that's already been bought and paid for is what exactly?

Ransom said:
rsc2a said:
Has rsc2a denied the existence of Hebrews 12:2?

Do you acknowledge that Hebrews 12:2 uses the word "shame" related to Christ?
Sure...Jesus paid it all.  All to him I owe...

...except some people must think all wasn't quite enough. 

Equivocating the brutal ripping out of Jesus' beard and tweezing is stupidity.

FSSL said:
Equivocating the brutal ripping out of Jesus' beard and tweezing is stupidity.
"Equivocating the brutal ripping out of hair with the brutal ripping out of hair is stupidity."

rsc2a said:
Ransom said:
rsc2a said:

That last part is a given.  Ransom doesn't know how to speak in anything but impudent sarcasm and mockery.  Pray for him.  He must lead an incredibly pitiful and miserable life.  He is totally lacking in any sense of kindness or joy, probably due to the fact that he has such a problem living among such inferior people. 

And pray for his family, if he has one.  Can you imagine living with anyone so miserable?

The stupidity runs deep... nearly into blasphemy