A Place To Chronicle The Lies Of UGC

So I'm not Catholic now? I'm back to being Calvinist.
This has already been addressed. You shift your position to be what you need it to be. It's as simple as that, and that is precisely what you do.

But, but, UGC is the pope of interracial people! If he grants Rucky absolution, then Rucky shoots up from hell into heaven like a fart bubble in the tub.
There's a problem my two half asian sons just cancelled his absolution.

UGC is the pope of interracial people!
Look at the childishness of this statement. And you're a "Christian" Admin and leader here? Right.

Clearly no one is listening to you or the identity-changing tmjbog.

This has already been addressed. You shift your position to be what you need it to be. It's as simple as that, and that is precisely what you do.
Your lack of knowledge and assumptions don't count as my shifts. I actually told you on at least a few occasions when you were knockin' on Calvin that I wasn't a Calvinist. You stuck with your assumption and I really didn't care what you thought I was.

Look at the childishness of this statement. And you're a "Christian" Admin and leader here? Right.

Clearly no one is listening to you or the identity-changing tmjbog.
RUCKY ALERT!!!

I recognize that from the book of his I read. Filled with "all", "everyone", "no one", "every time" statements.

Well that's a lie. You plainly called him a "dead idiot".
Well now.
Ohhh, so you just gon rag on Tupac like that?
--UGC, June 12, 7:34 pm
Another dead idiot.
--Ransom, June 12, 11:18 pm

So no--when you asked if I was going to rag on Tupac, literally no one was ragging on Tupac--exactly as I said.

Either you're too dumb to know which direction clocks run, or you're lying.

I vote for the latter. So here's another UGC lie for the thread.

Interesting. What colleges/churches? What smears?
Those would be some odd IFB's. I know the IFB's I've been tell people to stay away from anything negative regarding the IFB. It's part of their fear of someone hearing something not approved by the pastor. On some level it makes sense. If you convert people through easy believism and just trick them into praying a prayer as quickly as possible, you then have to guard those people since they often times don't really get saved and don't have the Holy Spirit to guide them the pastor needs to take up that roll.

RUCKY ALERT!!!

I recognize that from the book of his I read. Filled with "all", "everyone", "no one", "every time" statements.
Notice, everyone, their obsessive-compulsive desire to bring up Ruckman all the time.

My previous couple of posts in this thread's conversation, including that post of mine you just quoted have absolutely no mention of the name "Ruckman".

It is so incredibly obvious that you simply created your account to come here and attempt to smear Ruckman.
Little do you realize, everyone reading these forums is now reading Ruckman's books because they're wondering why he was such a dangerous threat to lying crazies like yourself.

Your smear campaign is having the opposite affect. If Ruckman's doctrines were really wrong, you could simply refute them; you wouldn't have to hide behind fake accounts, infiltrate forums, lie about people who don't attack Ruckman with you, and go on a pure Ad Hominem attack campaign against the man's character, not his doctrine.

Those would be some odd IFB's. I know the IFB's I've been tell people to stay away from anything negative regarding the IFB. It's part of their fear of someone hearing something not approved by the pastor. On some level it makes sense. If you convert people through easy believism and just trick them into praying a prayer as quickly as possible, you then have to guard those people since they often times don't really get saved and don't have the Holy Spirit to guide them the pastor needs to take up that roll.

He didn't contact anyone at any college I mentioned. Even IF he did, and if anyone has an issue, he probably didn't tell them he is a Ruckmanite. I didn't smear any school.. he cant even link to it. Add this to the lie list.

I can imagine the phone call,,, if it even happened.... "Hey guys! There's a bunch of guys on a forum smearing your college. They say that you didn't have a course on Fundamentalism in college. That's right, dude! He actually said that in public! I have a YouTube which exposes this. Please subscribe, like and share."

Notice, everyone, their obsessive-compulsive desire to bring up Ruckman all the time.

He's dead. You're not. So... you get the hammering for spreading his satanic message.

U

My previous couple of posts in this thread's conversation, including that post of mine you just quoted have absolutely no mention of the name "Ruckman".

It is so incredibly obvious that you simply created your account to come here and attempt to smear Ruckman.
Little do you realize, everyone reading these forums is now reading Ruckman's books because they're wondering why he was such a dangerous threat to lying crazies like yourself.
RUCKY ALERT!!!

"Everyone"

UGC even conversed with some members of those Baptist Churches / Colleges you're attempting to falsely represent and smear here, and they thanked us for what we were doing and encouraged us to continue to expose this forum.
You, FSSL, are one of the most chronic liars of all in here.
Another unsupported claim followed by a failure to give a straight answer to a request for proof.

In other words, UGC lies again. In a thread about UGC's chronic lies.

Man. You gotta laugh.

He didn't contact anyone at any college I mentioned. Even IF he did, and if anyone has an issue, he probably didn't tell them he is a Ruckmanite. I didn't smear any school.. he cant even link to it. Add this to the lie list.
Whats funny is his huge audience and this coalition of IFBs that he's building. No one has come on this forum to back him. Seems like his influence isn't quite what he thinks it is.

Herb Evans emailed my church in 2010 about me supporting Seventh Day Adventists. Guess who got the emails off our website? Me :D
These forum posters who have the stupidity to call other churches/schools about things said on a forum have the intelligence of a door mat.

Isn't what UGC admits to considered hearsay? Doesn't the Scriptures have warnings against creating and spreading lies and strife?

Ransom's still in denial. He's now trying to deny that he blatantly called Tupac a "dead idiot" twice, and then tripled down on his statement when I directly called him out on it, trying to get overly detailed with his escape tactics now, quoting timestamps. You clearly said it, twice.

The initial comment I made was in response to your accusations that guys like me (a half-Korean) and Gene Kim (a Korean) are apparently racist in America, where I then exposed how a famous Lordship Salvation preacher made a clearly class-conscious, elitist, racist statement by saying "What, you think there's going to be a Ghetto in heaven?" in blatant ignorance of Tupac at his 99% white conference (actually from my remembrance, all of the speakers were white) in support of his self-righteous Lordship doctrine. You then jumped on this post, quoted my reference to Tupac, and called him "another dead idiot". You then called both Tupac and Ruckman "dead idiots". I then checked you on this, and you tripled down.

The fact that you're trying to lie about this proves no one should listen to anything you have to say. At least be honest and consistent in your words. No one listens to a liar.

And by the way, your true character is still showing:
you are an idiot man-child.

Another unsupported claim followed by a failure to give a straight answer to a request for proof.

In other words, UGC lies again. In a thread about UGC's chronic lies.
Look at him. Projecting all over himself.

Literally every single word in this post is Ransom literally describing himself. Read post #37 immediately above this one and watch Ransom try to do jumping jacks to lie around it next.

Ransom's still in denial. He's now trying to deny that he blatantly called Tupac a "dead idiot" twice, and then tripled down on his statement when I directly called him out on it, trying to get overly detailed with his escape tactics now, quoting timestamps. You clearly said it, twice.

The initial comment I made was in response to your accusations that guys like me (a half-Korean) and Gene Kim (a Korean) are apparently racist in America, where I then exposed how a famous Lordship Salvation preacher made a clearly class-conscious, elitist, racist statement by saying "What, you think there's going to be a Ghetto in heaven?" in blatant ignorance of Tupac at his 99% white conference (actually from my remembrance, all of the speakers were white) in support of his self-righteous Lordship doctrine. You then jumped on this post, quoted my reference to Tupac, and called him "another dead idiot". You then called both Tupac and Ruckman "dead idiots". I then checked you on this, and you tripled down.

The fact that you're trying to lie about this proves no one should listen to anything you have to say. At least be honest and consistent in your words. No one listens to a liar.

And by the way, your true character is still showing:
So a ghetto is typically a depressed/blighted area with high crime, substandard housing, lots of gang activity, high poverty rate. None of that is going to exist in Heaven. Doesn't mean people living in a ghetto here are not going to be there; just means there conditions are going to be vastly improved. There won't be "classes" in Heaven in the way there is here.

So a ghetto is typically a depressed/blighted area with high crime, substandard housing, lots of gang activity, high poverty rate.
Yeah no one is listening to your zero-experience opinion of what the ghetto is, you thought Tupac was K-Pop.

You also claimed everyone from "the streets" were drug addicts and drunks, despite the fact that in upper-class areas (I've lived in both) the spoiled rich kids there do more drugs (expensive ones) and drinking than "the streets" you were referring to.

You are clearly a discriminating, racist ignoramus who has no clue what he's talking about yet want to go around making fake accounts to try and call others racist. Look in the mirror.